What's new

The betrayal of my beautiful religion, Islam

Then those who think they can get qualified surgery done on the roadside are themselves at fault.
Yet no one is blaming those who are quoting him and applauding the surgeon and boosting his craziness that he is allowed to do?! Mind you I also said and people quoting that as the best surgeon!

Yet no one is blaming those who are quoting him and applauding the surgeon and boosting his craziness that he is allowed to do?! Mind you I also said and people quoting that as the best surgeon!

That would be the people at fault for believing whatever they are told.

Which makes it the fault of the Muslims themselves. Just as I said in the beginning of this thread.
Those believe whatever they are told are also the common brainwashed people and also those that the media keeps interviewing and not interviewing scholars who have a degree ....basically in my analogy ...media is not interviewing the doctors but such butchers ...

Islam is seen by others as what its believers actually do, not what they claim.
well in this day and age its seen as what the media shows it to be….vast majority of us muslims are nothing like this… these guys make up less then 5 percent of muslims… and saying 5 percent is even too generous.

Those believe whatever they are told are also the common brainwashed people and also those that the media keeps interviewing and not interviewing scholars who have a degree ....basically in my analogy ...media is not interviewing the doctors but such butchers ...

Because the doctors are silent and the butchers are shouting loudly, so guess who gets the coverage? The silent majority of Muslims must speak up! Where are they?

Because the doctors are silent and the butchers are shouting loudly, so guess who gets the coverage? The silent majority of Muslims must speak up! Where are they?
And those who do speak dont even clarify it...hence my questions in post 1...why dont they use the power they are provided...the opportunity...?

And also my analogy covers it...why doesnt the media interview the doctors to tell that is not what or how surgery is done (resulting in people dying) why does the media only interview butchers?

And those who do speak dont even clarify it...hence my questions in post 1...why dont they use the power they are provided...the opportunity...?

And also my analogy covers it...why doesnt the media interview the doctors to tell that is not what or how surgery is done (resulting in people dying) why does the media only interview butchers?

Those who speak can say only as to what they think, and those who do not agree with what is being said have the burden to speak up their own minds and views, which brings us right back to where we started. It is Muslims who have the burden of proof of showing what Islam is by actually acting out the words by real deeds and not by mere nobly worded claims.

Those who speak can say only as to what they think, and those who do not agree with what is being said have the burden to speak up their own minds and views, which brings us right back to where we started. It is Muslims who have the burden of proof of showing what Islam is by actually acting out the words by real deeds and not by mere nobly worded claims.
Mind you in post 1 the one given the opportunity claims to be a Muslim and emphasizes on the claim...

Hence my series of questions in post 1...

The OP has spoken out her mind. And your questions have been answered already.
Nope :(

My questions have been avoided...

My questions were why doesnt media question those who have knowledge and why those who ARE questioned dont take opportunity to clarify anything?

You can blame media for portraying the religion in a negative way today but honestly speaking through out history of Islam where ever it went people only saw blood bath. It spread its influence by enflicting deaths on non muslims, so i don't get it when people want others to believe it really is religion of peace. These folks out there in ISIS are doing pretty much the same thing that was done to non muslim Arabs and others, when Islam came to light and spread its influence. People also keep saying quranic verses should be in context of war but fail to explain why religion of peace should be involved in war at all. Why not spread via peaceful means? Why arn't the extremists of religion of peace, the most peaceful people?

So blaming everything squarely on media is not right. There is something intrinsicly wrong and people should learn to accept that.

You can blame media for portraying the religion in a negative way today but honestly speaking through out history of Islam where ever it went people only saw blood bath.
Are you sure? Have you read Islamic history...

It spread its influence by enflicting deaths on non muslims,
I know I know India is a very good example yes yes the rent...the world is bigger than India ...

so i don't get it when people want others to believe it really is religion of peace.
Because you dont want to listen to what Islam is but what people tell you @Syed.Ali.Haider here you go an example of the type of people I was talking about...
and he continues in his ignorance:

These folks out there in ISIS are doing pretty much the same thing that was done to non muslim Arabs and others, when Islam came to light and spread its influence

So blaming squarely on media is not right. There is something wrong elsewhere and people should learn to accept that.
ahhh famous words of @Syed.Ali.Haider

Never look for truth just accept free shit being fed! :agree:

I am not interested in what people say or do...

I am interested in the concept...people misuse alot of concepts but no one attacks those concepts nor the people

then you shouldn't be bothered about the concept , as I said concept is but the reaction of explanation ( the method or way a massage is conveyed by people either by words or actions ) counts , & if you are not interested in that, or dismiss it, then you will never be able to understand the concept to build a counter narrative in the first place , it literally kills your whole argument

you can never treat ,if you refuse to diagnose

Back
Top Bottom