What's new

The Betrayal of India: A Close Look at the 2008 Mumbai Terror Attacks

Title as a terrorist state or heaven.

Why should we care about German?
Read my comments in end genius.
I am more interested in Germans to take off your dhooties instead of some American.

This is from the op.
In the Mumbai case the Prime Minister of India implied, while the attack was still in progress, that the perpetrators were from a terrorist group supported by, or at least tolerated by, Pakistan (65; 228; 478; 512; 731).

The person failed to take into account the live conversation between the attackers and their handlers during the attack ,does he thinks it's difficult to intercept the conversation and then starts the conspiracy based on that

And still their ex priminister were able to locate home of one of the terrorist in Pakistan.

I think mind of jews was behind the mumbai attack bcoz hindus r not enough ability to plan all these conpiracy against pakistan

(3) Extreme secrecy and the withholding of basic information from the population, with the excuse of “national security”

The surviving alleged terrorist had no public trial (661).
No transcript of his secret trial has been released (670).

The fact the author is ill informed or to be clear, a BLATANT LIAR is due to the fact that the entire court procedure of the lone surviving terrorist is well documented and the transcript is very well available in Supreme Court of India website.

The 398 page document can be found below,

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/india/document/papers/2012/Supreme_Court_Judgement_Kasab.pdf

I know PDF has seen better days, and I know that we are scraping the bottom of the barrel now, but this post is the fucking limit. Somebody was telling me what a good co-opt you would be, @Musafir117; after I finish writing this, possibly last post, it seems appropriate to go back and kick him in the pants.

Have fun, guys, and long may Pakistan and decent Pakistanis prosper. Just to clarify, I don't count you bunch of losers among those decent folks. You are really disgusting.

I know PDF has seen better days, and I know that we are scraping the bottom of the barrel now, but this post is the fucking limit. Somebody was telling me what a good co-opt you would be, @Musafir117; after I finish writing this, possibly last post, it seems appropriate to go back and kick him in the pants.

Have fun, guys, and long may Pakistan and decent Pakistanis prosper. Just to clarify, I don't count you bunch of losers among those decent folks. You are really disgusting.

Stick around.

These are at least our own.

Or are the Bedouin your new pals now?

Cheers, Doc

Respected Joe please don’t shoot the messenger, I share what I found, Yes you can comments on my few own lines at the end of thread about German journalist recent book.
Peace

Respected Joe please don’t shoot the messenger, I share what I found, Yes you can comments on my few own lines at the end of thread about German journalist recent book.
Peace

I am sorry for the personal remarks; my only excuse is that I was overwrought, and keep seeing visions of doom. What are we doing to each other? And to ourselves?

Please accept my formal apologies

PS: against my own firm decision, I returned to apologise; those remarks I made were very unfair, and I had to write this. Now I feel (slightly) better.

Back
Top Bottom