What's new

The Battle for Bajaur - PA seizes control

I agree with S2.. people seriously need to shutup about asking Aid all the time and take some God dam responsibility for the mess that lies in your backyard. People shouldn't show a certain level of hypocracy by bad mouthing US/Nato forces and than begging for aid and help all the time.

Its Pakistan's responsibility to educate, build and maintain an infrastructure that would not allow breeding of extremists. If they can't than be prepared to stand up to the mullah crowd and stop asking for help from the US and IMF. 'Failure on our part does not constitute an emergency or an affirmative action by others', its as simple as that.. Nature doesn't work that way either..

"Enough of this pot calling the kettle black"

"pot"? The whole damned kitchen seems to think so.

"it's simply unhelpful and does not lend to moving past what we have to move past..."

Hard to say what it is that you wish to "move past". I'd prefer to see you move forward and confront your demons instead of obliquely side-stepping the central issue of aborgating sovereign lands and citizens to facilitate the sanctuary and aid of the afghan taliban gov't and its army.

That's unfair and certainly not what is going on, on the contrary, there is a recognition of failure and a commitment to proceed against insurgents.

The US is not the entirety of the kitchen, it is a pot in the kitchen. Proxy wars are not something the US has not engaged in? - US has followed it's national interests as it has understood them, and so has Pakistan.

"Enough of this pot calling the kettle black"

"pot"? The whole damned kitchen seems to think so.

"it's simply unhelpful and does not lend to moving past what we have to move past..."

Hard to say what it is that you wish to "move past". I'd prefer to see you move forward and confront your demons instead of obliquely side-stepping the central issue of aborgating sovereign lands and citizens to facilitate the sanctuary and aid of the afghan taliban gov't and its army.

S-2, i think in ur post's reply when someone posts an answer or questions u have to reply it. And i haven't heard any BS to the questions i have asked u.
Let me post the link and see what kind of a human being u r and what BS u reply again with.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...-where-did-10-billion-us-aid-pakistan-go.html

Lets see what kind of civilized human being u and ur arrogant nation is.

"S-2, i think in ur post's reply when someone posts an answer or questions u have to reply it. And i haven't heard any BS to the questions i have asked u.
Let me post the link and see what kind of a human being u r and what BS u reply again with.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/nationa...kistan-go.html

Lets see what kind of civilized human being u and ur arrogant nation is."

I find your comment rude. Too rude and childlike to merit a reply. Improve your discourse or expect to be ignored.

Your choice.

Oh! Your link isn't working...

"S-2, i think in ur post's reply when someone posts an answer or questions u have to reply it. And i haven't heard any BS to the questions i have asked u.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/pakistans-war/nationa...kistan-go.html

Lets see what kind of civilized human being u and ur arrogant nation is."

I find your comment rude. Too rude and childlike to merit a reply. Improve your discourse or expect to be ignored.

Your choice.

Oh! Your link isn't working...

Link is working very fine sir.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...-where-did-10-billion-us-aid-pakistan-go.html

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl: U americans always answer just like above when reality is forwarded to u. By the way the desire of urs of ignoring me is reciprocal. I wanted that before today but due to ur rude and biased opinions i had to post those images (which was really really hard for me), but had to see how u and americans face the reality once put forwarded to u. And my opinion is that U and ur nation is no different then us rather 100 times worst then us.

U do ur barbarism & then do keep seeing the retaliation and see the world go into chaos with ur nation's idiotic & arrogant decisions.

Hope those pics do someday haunt u to make u realize about ur country's arrogance, off course today those pics don't have any affect on ur judgment about the truth & also do hope u & ur nation find your lost humanity one day.

Have a good day sir.

Last edited:
"That's unfair and certainly not what is going on, on the contrary, there is a recognition of failure and a commitment to proceed against insurgents...."

It's my guess that we're unconvinced based on the most recent comments to that effect regarding the ISI by Adm. Mullen last week. Paired to Holbrooke's comments about gulf aid along with a big, fat, short-answer "no" on "evidence" we see a lot of equivocation and dissemblance but no substantive changes for the better.

"Proxy wars are not something the US has not engaged in?"

Can't remember when we did so against an ally. Remind me please.:angry:

That's our flesh, bone, and blood being scattered by IEDs courtesy of your proxy heros.

"...followed it's national interests as it has understood them, and so has Pakistan."

By making war on America and our ISAF allies in Afghanistan via your proxy armies? You fight to prevent the raising forth of a stable Afghanistan IAW a U.N. mandate?

To gain...what, exactly?

A taliban gov't in Afghanistan with its Al Qaeda associates? And your "mentorship" once more?

You do realize that you now have your own pashtu taliban insurgency from home-grown stock? Why does Pakistan believe that these forces, combined, won't see your natural weakness and attack you?

It seems obvious that your destruction is at hand if your ambitions for Afghanistan are realized in full. I can't imagine we'll be coming to your aid.

Oh well.

Nobody ever said you guys make sense.:crazy:

"That's unfair and certainly not what is going on, on the contrary, there is a recognition of failure and a commitment to proceed against insurgents...."

It's my guess that we're unconvinced based on the most recent comments to that effect regarding the ISI by Adm. Mullen last week. Paired to Holbrooke's comments about gulf aid along with a big, fat, short-answer "no" on "evidence" we see a lot of equivocation and dissemblance but no substantive changes for the better.

"Proxy wars are not something the US has not engaged in?"

Can't remember when we did so against an ally. Remind me please.:angry:

That's our flesh, bone, and blood being scattered by IEDs courtesy of your proxy heros.

"...followed it's national interests as it has understood them, and so has Pakistan."

By making war on America and our ISAF allies in Afghanistan via your proxy armies? You fight to prevent the raising forth of a stable Afghanistan IAW a U.N. mandate?

To gain...what, exactly?

A taliban gov't in Afghanistan with its Al Qaeda associates? And your "mentorship" once more?

You do realize that you now have your own pashtu taliban insurgency from home-grown stock? Why does Pakistan believe that these forces, combined, won't see your natural weakness and attack you?

It seems obvious that your destruction is at hand if your ambitions for Afghanistan are realized in full. I can't imagine we'll be coming to your aid.

Oh well.

Nobody ever said you guys make sense.:crazy:

UN mandate ????? hahahahahahahahahahaha, that same UN who has been made a laughing stock by american leadership over the past many years. Where is then UN on Palestinian rights ??

Was there any mandate by UN for USA to invade a sovereign state of Iraq based on fake charges of WMD. I don't think so.

Where there is american interest UN mandate comes into play, and where the UN mandate goes against the US or its master Israel, the Un mandate is shattered to pieces.

The so called UN says that afghan war is being funded by drug trade, americans acknowledge it, ISAF troops have been started to be used in poppy eradication, which is being grown in taliban as well as govt controlled areas, Mike Mullen and Hallbroke are just puppets for the american policy makers, they will say whatever is commanded to them. The un-acceptance on their part about these allegations is to hide their incompetence in tackling the afghan issue, and trying to hide the fact that during taliban the poppy cultivation had been ZERO and during american occupation it has gone to the 90% of world supplies, to hide this truth the blame comes on gulf funding, if they are so sure about gulf funding then they off course know the sources, why not eradicate those sources of funding ??? Because americans don't have any proof.

And as for un-acceptance of allegations of indian and other agencies involvement in destablization of pakistan, off course they won't accept it, because then american image will get a hit which is already in a pathetic situation, but the truth is these all elements who are fighting the pakistan army are not the taliban of afghanistan nor they have any link with them. So if they don't have a link to the afghan taliban then who the hell is supplying them with weapons and money, a logical and sane person would definitely say someone from outside the country. The PA has captured Israeli, Russian and even some very latest British sniper rifles in swat, Taliban in afghanistan have these weapons ?? Don't think so, then who else can provide them to these elements in Pakistan ???

BLA was finished, who resurrected them and afghan govt has acknowledged the BLA leader to be in Kabul as their guest.

Why are there Brigadier and senior level indian army officers in the Indian consulates ?? Embassy is fine as it can be a defence attachee, but why army officers in the consulates ???

For the last 5 years not a single air strike in the Baitullah Mehsud area has been conducted by the americans ?? WHY ?? Because he is doing a good job by destabilizing Pakistan, then why conduct air strike, rather give him more money and weapons.

As for why destabilize a so called ally, because we are not an ally, just on papers we are ally, in reality we are a pain in the aaassss of the americans due to our nuclear program, and due to the Israeli master commands Pakistan has to be destroyed or nuclear program rolled back so that no other muslim or any other hostile nation gets them as then Israel will have problem in killing more muslims without any check.

Man. americans have one hell of a brain to justify everything even if the truth is lying naked in front of them.

S-2 sir, why are u wasting ur time on this website, u should be part of the neoconservatives (which does look to be the case), u can easily get a job with anyone of Stupid Bush, DICK Cheney, Rums fledd or Anaconda Rice or even Paul Wolf. These all are great in lying and making excuses without any reasonable evidence.

So doesn't the americans make any sense for their barbarism.

Last edited:
according to latest media reports only the area of charmang is under taliban presence and the rest of the whole bajaur is under complete government's control

I'm sorry but the gist of your rant is irrelevant.

"UN mandate ????? hahahahahahahahahahaha..."

What you seem to miss in this childish dismissing of the U.N. mandate is what lies behind it. Despite all the mistakes this endeavor remains a U.N. mission eight years on.

More importantly, forty nations now on the ground there have a birds-eye view of your callousness and personal experience with your cynical opinions every time they send the remains of one of their young home.

How those forty nations view your country's brutal quest for "strategic depth" is manifested by, despite these casualties, this mission for so long being endured. Most seem to understand the consequences of allowing Pakistan to use the afghan taliban to dominate Afghanistan.

No elections and more of the same which we witnessed between 1996-2001- and Al Qaeda with a home again.

First on their list after Afghanistan, with the help of your own Pakistani taliban, shall be Pakistan itself.

"...trying to hide the fact that during taliban the poppy cultivation had been ZERO and during american occupation it has gone to the 90% of world supplies..."

You need an education-

2008 Afghanistan Opium Survey- UNODC

At the bottom of page 3 is a nice chart that illustrates EXACTLY what the Taliban's involvement with opium was while in power between 1996-2001.

"As for why destabilize a so called ally, because we are not an ally, just on papers we are ally, in reality we are a pain in the aaassss of the americans due to our nuclear program, and due to the Israeli master commands Pakistan has to be destroyed or nuclear program rolled back so that no other muslim or any other hostile nation gets them as then Israel will have problem in killing more muslims without any check."

You need more than an education.:crazy:

May you live in interesting times...:)

S2

I don't know where to begin - so, I won't - I'll wait till you have either taken your medication or decided that pursing truth is more important than crafting arguments which further complicate the attempt to arrive at more clear understanding of events.

So, the UN mandate is really a mandate to prevent "strategic depth"?

You give in to your anger to such a degree that as important a voice as yours, becomes difficult to hear. Please don't take the easy out, it's a complex issue, it's not given to easy outs.

"I'll wait till you have either taken your medication or decided that pursing truth is more important than crafting arguments"

You are a smug self-appointed arbiter of such. The lucid, calm, rational one, eh?

Please understand that I simply disagree that India is engaged in subterfuge from Afghanistan. I also disagree that you do not harbor foreign enemies on your soil. I believe you've done so for a very, very long time by intent.

Please accept that I find the choice of proxy warfare over above-board diplomatic and economic engagement (and even competition, if you will with India for afghan favor) to be an odious choice that can't be supported.

You've no right to inflict upon the afghans that which you won't tolerate for yourselves.

I write these words to you, dear Muse, amidst a sense of love:smitten:...

...and serene reflection of the matter. Please accept them with those thoughts guiding you.:)

"So, the UN mandate is really a mandate to prevent "strategic depth"?"

You know better. Now who's crafting arguments?

S-2 ki sui aik hi jaga per akti howi hoti hai, just like neocons, admins & mods just want to ask iss banday ko bardasht kiss terha kiyaa jata hai plus isay Military Professional kiss khushi mae banaya gaya howaa hai kyun kay is kae posts sae tu isaa nahien lagtaa kae isay military kae baray mae kuch pata hoo.

Necons view kae ilawaa isay kuch aur aataa hai kiyaa???

And hey S-2 u haven't still replied to the pics & comments posted to show the barbarism of ur masters Israel on innocent human beings with ur SUPPLIED weapons, money & protection ???

May you live in interesting times...:)

Yea thanks buddy, we are living in very interesting times thanks to U & UR nation's policy makers & neocons such as .......... .

All day long facing, worrying about suicide bombings, and had the privilege of seeing a couple live too, plus during night time waiting for rockets flying nearby to come and make a hole in our ******* :rofl:

a very interesting day thanks to US, hope so one day u people also have the privilege of such interesting days in US. Ameen :) :usflag:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom