What's new

The Aryans did not come from India; they conquered it

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're saying that these guys conquered Afghanistan, Pakistan, India and Bangladesh?

brahmins-fb-1.jpg

Also please, tell me more about your "phenotype" and "DNA results".
blue eyes check
white skin check
blonde check
tall check

yes Indians are true aryan! beautiful indian men!

Divine cow piss drinker, please come to grips with reality.
Time to clean my toilet Dayus. Maybe i wil reward you with a glass of camel piss if you clean it nicely like your ancestors.

But first i have to ask Arabs if its okay to give you their Devine drink ?

@waz @Horus Gents this clown Vishvamitra is back at it, insulting each and everything precious to Pakistanis, plz ban this Ghandaran wannabe immediately.

well i guess it is time for the hendoos to clean our comodes and give us bj,come qand show me your bj skills hendoo :partay: i will gift you cola from your mata "gau" if you cleaning skills are upto the mark like your hendoo ancestors.

But you know what?i think first i have to take approval from your mata gau if she willing to give you her divine vedic juice,what do you?will she permit you? :woot:
Ever wondered how you spesk bud bud language despite being thousands of miles aeay from eastern europe chandal ?

That bastard language is what we gave to you after we steamrolled your *** 5000 years ago Chamar.

@waz @Horus Gents this clown Vishvamitra is back at it, insulting each and everything precious to Pakistanis, plz ban this Ghandaran wannabe immediately.

Still waiting for banana ugabooga ?

Still worshipping that three headed x-man?ever wondered why hendoo vedics worship earth elements,statues when there is no proof is found of existence of your cartoon super gods?

you hendoo vedic blood was born when our pagan forefathers in desert played bob vegana with your grand ma and then mughals kept scoring goals in your mom vedic scumbags.
those cartoons will not save you,did not save you when we fvked your arse and send you here before you started vedic drama with those three headed,ten handed cartoons and then we streamrolled your p***y for hald of thousand years,you have come out of our dik vedic scums :D

Nicentry but i am an rig vedic, my god is one Mighly Indra the fire one.

Have you ever seen our rig veda ? We literally praise him for burning you native abos alive while we slay your other people.

BajiraoMastani is your reality aboriginal.

We enjoyed you and as result you and your filthy bundjabi, sindhi etc languages were born converted Chamar.

God damn you are a babgli tribal :lol:

How was 1971 for you huh ? Still remember what 90,000 punjabi and Pathans did to 30,00,000 of you ?

It was literally Aryan invasion 2.0 for swamphole Mundas :lol:

now i have to take a bath due to this aboriginal. @Kaptaan

Padmavati is your reality vedic scum,not surprising hendoos are ashamed of their real daddy's identity
not to mention others.
we enjoyed you from your birth than enjoyed you again 1/5 of your existence as vedics
we fvked you thats why there are too many hendoos there,pitty mughals weren't a fan of cndm
You entire hendoos have come out of our dik,our sprm runs through vedic vein hendoo scum,even if you try to scratch it out you can't undo it :partay:

how was 1971?uu man,you still remember?i heard pakis have checked you opening your dhotis?many hendoo who has gone there after war might have actually **** daddy :rofl:

what a inbred Munda ABO lol, no wonder 30,09,000 rapes had no effect on your igabiiga kind.

Get a grip tribal, it seems You are triggered by Aryan invasion 2.0.

Behave nively and maybe i will throw yiu a banana as well Uggabooga.

so cute hendoo speaking pongaunga vedic penguage ,poor inbred of incest and elephant s*x,it is clear 1000 years of "second hammering" on your mother,grandma,her grandma's vegana hasn't strengthen your vedic cuck gene yet,might require a third hammer for longer like 10000 years
still trying to figure out which is the real face of your dad in three face of that three headed x-man
behave like a vedic hendoo,which you are supposed to do like your vedic ancestors did to us,give bj to us,may be i will convice your gau mata to shower devine juice on you hendoo hanuman :partay:
Who would win ?

90,000 punjabi and Pathan 1200 km away from their land vs bhangis of most populated region on the earth ?

30,00,000 bengali Bhangi women :lol:

We enjoyed your bhangi womenas cuck. We used to spread your mothers, sisters, daughters and grandmas and fill her in fr9nt of your cuck males who used to work on our field.

Your language reflects your origin, if i were in power i would give our punjabi men to help **** punjabi and Pathans to change your bhangi race as well. A famous pathan @Kaptaan s uncle enjoyed your women as well, maybe all we nedded to do is join our hand and give a better genes to Mundas like we gave till 1940s.

Lol my family is from supreme Aryan Blood and lineage, our women are not like you bengalis.

My own Great grandfather from north west India yoused to own big Plantation in Khulna, Rangoon and he used to enjoy your women while their men used to work in field. I am disgusted by his taste but i have to accept that every one have their own fatish.

One of the main reason You wanted to leave India and join pakistan because brahman and Marwadi baniyas literally made you spaves in your swamphole. But pakistan did at once what we were doing for thousands of years so i uave no complain at all.

Maybe my grandpa is the resreson your women still spread their Lags when they see us in India, Or abrod whem they see Pakistani men.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

so cucky hindu gene inside that hindu body activated,for thousands of years,your ma,grandma,sister,daughter has spreaded their hindu legs for us when you cuck hindoo papa were watching and jerking small tiny hindu shiv penis who used to bj us before we drill your mothers,sisters and fill their holy vegana ,we enjoyed your rendian rendi woman for several centuries :azn:

your language talks of your insecurity because of cuck gene deeply rooted inside your hindu body.
your vedic genes have been chaged through centuries by deserters,mughals,dutches,britishers,i mean who the hell can identify whose bastard son your vedic scums are :woot:

no only our forefathers enjoyed your mother,sisters,daughters they have totally bastardized you hindustani land ,what to say?
and as for punjabi and pathan i heard p-a-k-i armies used to open dhoti of your people and then rape your mother daughter,make sure you are not son of one of those p-a-k-i army man,i mean after being son of a mughal,being bastartd son of a p a k i army man would be a great shame for you who is so vedic :enjoy:

million hendoo dead and their mother,daughter,sister raped and carrying p-a-k-i gene,whom do you think have won vedic scum? :partay:
i am not the one who is saying this,your govt bjp is saying p-a-k-i army has fvked your woman and filled their vegana :rofl:
Who would want banglo genes yuck.

Who would want banglo genes yuck.
Relex man i have no Filthy Tribal blood on me.

He used to treat his farmdogs better than thesebo bongos. You can say that he hadknoledge of bang bang skeetskeet :lol:

majority of pakistanis are Of non r1a origin. If i am not wrong onoy 36% of total pakosTanis have r1a.

But i dont care about genetic make up because lineage from original 6 tribes is what metters. Others are just inferior bunch with unaryan origin or aassimilated Munda, dravida, Neolithic and other ogabugas.

Rig Vedic > Others.
lol...

R1.png

Your Brahmins are basically our Shudras :omghaha:

Metspalu2011PCA.png

lol...

R1.png

Your Brahmins are basically our Shudras :omghaha:

Metspalu2011PCA.png
you see talwar i consider every pakistani indian nepali Lankan as my brother.

But your triggered reaction is making me change my view. I m enjoying beautiful (but harsh) sunset while chugging on cigar you should do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom