What's new

The Aryans did not come from India; they conquered it

Status
Not open for further replies.

This matches the genetic evidence and the archaeological evidence pretty closely.
  1. The IVC probably lasted only until 1300 BC, in archaeological terms. This is very approximate.
  2. This study says 1450 BC; not millions of years away. This is rather more accurate, though not hugely accurate in the overall scheme of things.
  3. The genetic study shows that the admixture of IVC dweller, steppe migrant and the hunter-gatherers of the peninsula occurred around 1500 BC.
  4. In other words, the migrants had little or no influence on the IVC.
  5. How the IIT KGP analysts concluded that "These displaced people gradually migrated towards the Ganga-Yamuna valley towards eastern and central UP; Bihar and Bengal in the east; MP, south of Vindhyachal and south Gujarat in the south" is not clear.
  6. It isn't relevant; the genetic study shows the same thing, through irrefutable evidence. It makes no mention of Bihar and Bengal, however, nor of MP.
The accumulated evidence, from different, independent sources, is an incrementally overwhelming argument about the course of events.

What the IIT KGP professors did not mention, perhaps partly because it is so obvious, is that all of the IVC dwellers did not migrate; some remained behind to form the core population of those areas in later years.

as a "Brahmin" I hate is when people who have no connection with us or our ancestors try to speak about us as if they are one of "us". as a member of original 6 tribes that follow original Rig Vedic Religion i hate it when speak for me when we are not same.

yes, we were Invaders, first. we conquered Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh etc but it was thousands of years ago. this is what we Gave to South Asians.

Major_Indo-Aryan_languages.png

we are a Separate People, Nation or Ethnicity of our own. i have nothing against any other people of the world, be it Euros or Blacks, Mongols or fellow south Asians.

we may share our Blood with Eurasians, West Asians, Munda Tribals and Dravidians but we are still a unique people of our own. we never mixed as much as we should in last 5000 years and our DNA Results, Phenotype proves that.

you can say that we are an Ethno-Religious community who are just 1% of South Asia.

as a "Brahmin" I hate is when people who have no connection with us or our ancestors try to speak about us as if they are one of "us". as a member of original 6 tribes that follow original Rig Vedic Religion i hate it when speak for me when we are not same.

yes, we were Invaders, first. we conquered Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh etc but it was thousands of years ago. this is what we Gave to South Asians.

we are a Separate People, Nation or Ethnicity of our own. i have nothing against any other people of the world, be it Euros or Blacks, Mongols or fellow south Asians.

we may share our Blood with Eurasians, West Asians, Munda Tribals and Dravidians but we are still a unique people of our own. we never mixed as much as we should in last 5000 years and our DNA Results, Phenotype proves that.

you can say that we are an Ethno-Religious community who are just 1% of South Asia.

@django Guess who's back...back again..:D

@django Guess who's back...back again..:D
OH God no:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
@waz @Horus gents that anti-Islam, anti-Pakistan ethnicities and Ghandaran wannabe clown @Vishwamitra is back, please spare us his drivel.Kudos gents

@Sher Shah Awan In his last id he was a 92yr old, this time he has undertaken cellular rejuvenation to roll back the clock by 70 years :lol::lol:

All assumptions without a shred of genetic evidence!

OH God no:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
@waz @Horus gents that anti-Islam, anti-Pakistan ethnicities and Ghandaran wannabe clown @Vishwamitra is back, please spare us his drivel.Kudos gents

@Sher Shah Awan In his last id he was a 92yr old, this time he has undertaken cellular rejuvenation to roll back the clock by 70 years :lol::lol:

All assumptions without a shred of genetic evidence!
Just saw his profile. I am neither a hindu haryanvi nor i uave blue eyes. admin @WebMaster can confirm. There are 2,35,000 of us in India.

I have to talk with TT members of this place tomorrow about Ancient Egyptian, Iranic and Rig vedic Religions. Also i Dont have any spare banana for you or your friend, ogabooga.

Just saw his profile. I am neither a hindu haryanvi nor i uave blue eyes. admin @WebMaster can confirm. There are 2,35,000 of us in India.

I have to talk with TT members of this place tomorrow about Ancient Egyptian, Iranic and Rig vedic Religions. Also i Dont have any spare banana for you or your friend, ogabooga.
@Kaptaan @DESERT FIGHTER @Talwar e Pakistan @Spring Onion Who is this clown trying to kid, he spews the vilest drivel against Pakistan and all it's ethnicitys and here he is now playing all innocent, hope @Horus bhai takes care of him ASAP.

You're saying that these guys conquered Afghanistan, Pakistan, India and Bangladesh?

brahmins-fb-1.jpg

Also please, tell me more about your "phenotype" and "DNA results".

I can almost guarantee most Pakistanis would have more ancestry from the Aryans than you.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if north-west Hindustanis had more Aryan ancestry than you (unless of course you are one of them).

I can almost guarantee most Pakistanis would have more ancestry from the Aryout ans than you.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if north-west Hindustanis had more Aryan ancestry than you (unless of course you are one of them).
majority of pakistanis are Of non r1a origin. If i am not wrong onoy 36% of total pakosTanis have r1a.

But i dont care about genetic make up because lineage from original 6 tribes is what metters. Others are just inferior bunch with unaryan origin or aassimilated Munda, dravida, Neolithic and other ogabugas.

Rig Vedic > Others.

You're saying that these guys conquered Afghanistan, Pakistan, India and Bangladesh?

brahmins-fb-1.jpg

Also please, tell me more about your "phenotype" and "DNA results".

Yes. Are you triggered ugabooga Chandal ?

Use some burnol Chamar da putt.

043e2674eec65ada396f1067ff6a23a03eee9892.jpg

shut the **** up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom