What's new

The arrests are being made for our own investigations,handover out of the question:FM

Yep, forcing them not to buy anthing else then Indian weapons or radars that somehow do not work very well. ou really help a lot.

About Kashmir. Return occupational forces and allow UN to monitor free and fair elections... Not a charade that is comparable with the Bush elections with his Florida brother...

no nation can be forced into anything they do not wish for ,time and againd lanka has asked for indias help to fight the ltte, your knowledge is resticted ont the topic, the recently concluded elections were fair even if you wanna disagree, and yes pak operations in balouch and swat are any different??

You seem to be unaware of latest developments. LTTE is on the verge of getting defeated comprehensively.

Unlike your previous rigged Pakistani polls, elections in Kashmir are free and fair. Testament to that is last two governments in J&K are pro-kashmir independence (NC and PDP) parties.

It is a fantastic sight to see jump Indians on me like flies on cowshit.

Either I am cowshit or I de present force that needs more then a simple counter... :)

LTTE was there for decades. Now they are defeated thanks to Pakistani weapons. If India did something then it would not have come this far. Or dou you think those Zlin planes came from Pakistan? India spread terrorism in Sri Lanka. Don't try to pass that as a unlogical fact if your nation cannot get enough pointing at Pakistan for every **** that hits their fan...

As said... I am not intrested in repeating if other side is not even slightly able to think beyond the level they post.

It is a fantastic sight to see jump Indians on me like flies on cowshit.

Either I am cowshit or I de present force that needs more then a simple counter... :)

LTTE was there for decades.

India is not sponsoring them anymore. I reiterate again, it was stopped a long ago and it even went against LTTE after Rajiv Gandhi's assassination. It can't get more clear than that.

Dude, his audience cares!

I doubt anyone in the US (apart from the fringe conspiracy-groups) continued to take him seriously after he claimed that both the Mumbai attacks and 9/11 were "Inside Jobs".

Not only that, he also openly supported the Taliban during the interview.

US and European military, and some political, figures have already legitimized the Taliban by indicating they need to be negotiated with and could be included in an Afghan government provided certain preconditions are met.

Contrast that to the US position on AQ - and in fact one of the preconditions from the US side for the Taliban would be a renouncement of AQ, its ideology and goals. Most informed viewers should realize that the Taliban will have to be incorporated in some shape or form.

But Gul's personal view aside, he did a good job from the perspective of explaining why the ISI could not be involved.

Pakistan would be foolish to hand anyone over to India. I'm sure they'd be singing the Indian tune very quickly when the Indian nut crackers take action. And don't pretend that people aren't tortured in India.

That's why it's not going to happen. Neither will India give any suspects on its list to Pakistan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom