What's new

The army's present authority...where does it come from?

May be that is because the Army knows what it is doing is not fully legitimate?
Should the Army write an article to convince you that it is confident in the legitimacy of its actions?

First you said the author challenged the legitimacy of the Army by saying they only had 'an air' of it. Then you said the author is a representative of the Army, and that the Army is wrong for claiming legitimacy in said article. Now you're saying that the Army not writing an article is proof of the illegitimacy of its actions. And all this without a single shred of evidence of any form of illegitimate activities being carried out by the Army.

What a pathetic and shameful attempt at maligning the entity struggling to save Pakistan.

Should the Army write an article to convince you that it is confident in the legitimacy of its actions?

First you said the author challenged the legitimacy of the Army by saying they only had 'an air' of it. Then you said the author is a representative of the Army, and that the Army is wrong for claiming legitimacy in said article. Now you're saying that the Army not writing an article is proof of the illegitimacy of its actions. And all this without a single shred of evidence of any form of illegitimate activities being carried out by the Army.

What a pathetic and shameful attempt at maligning the entity struggling to save Pakistan.

One thing I will accept, and that is that the Army is trying to save Pakistan in order to save itself.

My suggestion to you, behas kar kar kay paghal ho jao gay. You'll just end up running in circles with something completely off tangent.

Save your energy for something better.

And yet again, Mr Syed Ali Haider cannot give a straight answer.

The usual Ayen Bayen Shayen.

Sir, the straight answers lie in the law as written, very clearly, but I do not wish to get everybody riled up here again. We can all salute and go home, without a fight. Peace.

Sir, the straight answers lie in the law as written, very clearly, but I do not wish to get everybody riled up here again. We can all salute and go home, without a fight. Peace.

So where exactly is the law being broken?

I asked this before, and ask this again. But you don't seem interested in answering this.

So where exactly is the law being broken?

I asked this before, and ask this again. But you don't seem interested in answering this.

My answers will cause undue stress, so sometimes it is better to know when to keep quiet. This is one of those times.

Quote it and present it alongside evidence of the Army's violation of it. Anything less will be taken as an admission that you are wrong and unable to respond.

My inability to respond further is based on the inability to accept the truth of what I say, not because I am wrong.

My answers will cause undue stress, so sometimes it is better to know when to keep quiet. This is one of those times.

Aap fikar na karain, kisi ko koi stress nhn hoga. You have my word, I think being a mod does give me some sway in who gets what treatment over here.

So, still waiting for the answer...

The army has broken no laws, nor has it done anything illegal. It shares the trust of the people, which is something neither the present government or PPP can claim any more. If the Prime Minister calls his army cheif for advice, it is not really strange given the army is managing every conceivable role where the civilian government has failed. From the police, NAB, to FIA all these failed entities are too corrupt to function. Thus the current operation is going on through the army, the only institution in Pakistan that can do something if it wishes to.

The army has broken no laws, nor has it done anything illegal. It shares the trust of the people, which is something neither the present government or PPP can claim any more. If the Prime Minister calls his army cheif for advice, it is not really strange given the army is managing every conceivable role where the civilian government has failed. From the police, NAB, to FIA all these failed entities are too corrupt to function. Thus the current operation is going on through the army, the only institution in Pakistan that can do something if it wishes to.

Yes, that must be why everything is working out in Pakistan so well, right?

Aap fikar na karain, kisi ko koi stress nhn hoga. You have my word, I think being a mod does give me some sway in who gets what treatment over here.

So, still waiting for the answer...

And being a member here for a few years does give me insight into how things work here. :D

Back
Top Bottom