What's new

The army that terrorized the Houthis and eliminated their dreams forever

Of all the GCC armys, UAE one is the only one relatively competent of the whole bunch.

Not really, Emirati Military is relatively small, has zero combat experience of actual peer to peer war. Problem is that Emirati leadership is on the wrong side of history. Hence they or the saudis, or the kuwaitis or anyone else (including Pakistan, Iran or Turkey) can be competent enough, unless and until they are true to Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah. And so far, no one has made a sincere effort toward being sincere to Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah.

It's only 0.1% the capability of IDF.
Are you talking about yourself minimi?:lol:

ummmm nahhh they didnt, they ve pretty much left the battle to the saudis now and houthis are still there tormentting saudis and in control of Sanaa
:lol:
Saudi Paratroopers are at the doors of the Houthi's leader stronghold.. there is a thread about it in this same section.. check it out..

That can be said for nearly every army in the world. When was the last conventional war between relatively equal nations? Iran-Iraq War?

Peer to peer warfare hasn't been fought since Iran-Iraq War, yes it is true. Which supports my argument that modern warfare has been decipating ever since nations acquired Nuclear Weapons. Yet, warfare experience is crucial for any military to engage effectively in any future war. And so, for militaries around the world, warfare is perpetual.

Emirati Military engaging the Houthis is not by definition, actual warfare on peer to peer terms. Fighting an adversary which has asymetric tactics, requires asymetric response. Something which Emirati Military needs to evolve to. But how should it evolve to, when it hasn't acquired actual warfare experience?

Egypt fought Arab-israeli War, in just one defeat, Egyptian Military learned it's lesson and changed tact. As a consequence, Egypt was able to retake the Suez Canal from the illegal and illegitimate state of fascist isreal. That is my point, that is what Emirati Military lacks.

:lol:
Saudi Paratroopers are at the doors of the Houthi's leader stronghold.. there is a thread about it in this same section.. check it out..
there are reports of some internal rifts among houthi cadres, but by large the saudi control on ground is very haphazard, they advance in one direction and loose ground elsewhere, they have completely failed to get hold of any urban centre including the capital....lets see how it turns out in the near future.

there are reports of some internal rifts among houthi cadres, but by large the saudi control on ground is very haphazard, they advance in one direction and loose ground elsewhere, they have completely failed to get hold of any urban centre including the capital....lets see how it turns out in the near future.

Except that this isn't true. There hasn't been any loss of ground since the campaign started years ago. The question isn't if Saudi Arabia can hold ground but rather if they can increase the pace of the advance.

Peer to peer warfare hasn't been fought since Iran-Iraq War, yes it is true. Which supports my argument that modern warfare has been decipating ever since nations acquired Nuclear Weapons. Yet, warfare experience is crucial for any military to engage effectively in any future war. And so, for militaries around the world, warfare is perpetual.

Emirati Military engaging the Houthis is not by definition, actual warfare on peer to peer terms. Fighting an adversary which has asymetric tactics, requires asymetric response. Something which Emirati Military needs to evolve to. But how should it evolve to, when it hasn't acquired actual warfare experience?

Egypt fought Arab-israeli War, in just one defeat, Egyptian Military learned it's lesson and changed tact. As a consequence, Egypt was able to retake the Suez Canal from the illegal and illegitimate state of fascist isreal. That is my point, that is what Emirati Military lacks.

Then all militaries in the world are on the same boat so the UAE can be considered competent.

Except that this isn't true. There hasn't been any loss of ground since the campaign started years ago. The question isn't if Saudi Arabia can hold ground but rather if they can increase the pace of the advance.
i agree but there hasnt been any major gain on ground achived either, as i said earlier they still havent entered any major urban centre in north western Yemen

Then all militaries in the world are on the same boat so the UAE can be considered competent.

With that mentality, I wonder whether complacency is the cause of Arab militaries failing in their objectives. Learn to take some constructive criticism, it would go a long way in helping you realize your objectives.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom