What's new

The army that terrorized the Houthis and eliminated their dreams forever

lets just agree to disagree on few things:

1. Wrong: its not a temporary troop reduction, they first announced some reduction in June this year and in July they announced a partial withdrawl in 1st phase

2. They never controlled "almost" complete Yemen not even in 2015.

3. Aden was captured well and good, but at the same time its not true that Houthis lost all battles, Hudaidah siege went on for many months but the coalition could not take it.

and no offence to you, i am not on houthis side here not even propagating anything on their behalf just sharing my opinion on the conflict and how it is unfolding
UAE Redeploys Forces and Equipment Across Parts of Yemen

https://www.voanews.com/middle-east/uae-redeploys-forces-and-equipment-across-parts-yemen

:lol:
Saudi Paratroopers are at the doors of the Houthi's leader stronghold.. there is a thread about it in this same section.. check it out..
Looks like the propaganda of that other Arab has infected you. Stop falling for BS. Saudis are still losing the Yemen war in major ways. You pro-Saudis cannot give us objective evidence to show they have made any serious important dent in the Houthis abilities. As a matter of fact, Houthis are still hitting Saudis in painful places. just stop your BS. PLS...if not, evidence or shut up.

please read the complete article, here redeployment means withdrawl...
The leve of denial of the pro-Arab forces fighting Houthis is beyond belief. UAE+ Saudis + other Arabs = unable to defeat Houthis. So now how can Saudis + other Arabs(Sudan will pull out since Bashir the butcher is no longer in charge and Sudan is headed for democracy) = beat Houthis? give me a break!

0 GOOD LOGIC DETECTED.

Looks like the propaganda of that other Arab has infected you. Stop falling for BS. Saudis are still losing the Yemen war in major ways. You pro-Saudis cannot give us objective evidence to show they have made any serious important dent in the Houthis abilities. As a matter of fact, Houthis are still hitting Saudis in painful places. just stop your BS. PLS...if not, evidence or shut up.

The leve of denial of the pro-Arab forces fighting Houthis is beyond belief. UAE+ Saudis + other Arabs = unable to defeat Houthis. So now how can Saudis + other Arabs(Sudan will pull out since Bashir the butcher is no longer in charge and Sudan is headed for democracy) = beat Houthis? give me a break!

0 GOOD LOGIC DETECTED.
The one who is screaming, is the one who feels the pain..:lol:

dude you have quoted so many people desperately. instead of taking a headon collision approach with everyone you should understand the topic first. the op is claiming that UAE army is feared by houthis which is outright false claim...tell me it is not true that UAE has pulled out most of its troop from Yemen ? and prove me wrong.
2ndly you say most of the area is controlled by Arab coalition...well if you read my post carefully i ve clearly written that houthis control the west, capital and north western yemen.... but thats the way it always was, they never controlled the eastern or centeral yemen. and the Arab coalition failed to evict them from their strongholds which was and is the western yemen...tell me thats not true ??
i am not on drugs dude you are biased and cant see ground realities i ve no love lost for houthis or for that matter any one in this war i m stating just plain facts.
3rdly it depends on your definition of 99 % CONTROL....well the rest of the yemen which is not in Houthis control is also not in very good shape and not in complete CONTROL of your coalition ...centeral yemen is swarming with daesh and alqqaeda ,,and again the saudis and UAE failed to even defeat them...tell me again that this is also wrong!!
THis is what he meant to tell you:

Saudis have :
100% of the weapons
100% of Yemen under their control
100% of the intellect
100% of the losses.

Well, I agree.

Btw, it is an outright lie that Saudis control 90% of Yemen territory. If they actually did this war wouldnt be what it is now. People need lies and conspiracies when the reality is too harsh for them to accept. Also, Saudis apparently dont control anything important in Yemen imo. They lost Aden to pro-UAE forces and hated it so much they started attacking those forces in Aden, so that tells me they've lost Aden and Saana, the only 2 capitals relevant in Yemen so wtf are they controlling that is actually valuable after spending a trillion dollars on this badly planned and executed war? smfh

The one who is screaming, is the one who feels the pain..:lol:
Mainly Saudis(who dissapointingly you are supporting in the Yemen war) are screaming from Houthi attacks,so the joke is on you.

Also, u know we are both too smart to miss that you used this joke to distract from the harsh truth...try harder.

THis is what he meant to tell you:

Saudis have :
100% of the weapons
100% of Yemen under their control
100% of the intellect
100% of the losses.

Well, I agree.

Btw, it is an outright lie that Saudis control 90% of Yemen territory. If they actually did this war wouldnt be what it is now. People need lies and conspiracies when the reality is too harsh for them to accept. Also, Saudis apparently dont control anything important in Yemen imo. They lost Aden to pro-UAE forces and hated it so much they started attacking those forces in Aden, so that tells me they've lost Aden and Saana, the only 2 capitals relevant in Yemen so wtf are they controlling that is actually valuable after spending a trillion dollars on this badly planned and executed war? smfh

Mainly Saudis(who dissapointingly you are supporting in the Yemen war) are screaming from Houthi attacks,so the joke is on you.

Also, u know we are both too smart to miss that you used this joke to distract from the harsh truth...try harder.
The truth is you don't know that Northern Yemen's geography is similar to the Afghan one.. very mountainous....and it constitutes 10% of Yemen.. That is why Houthis are still controlling it.. just like the Taliban... But everytime Houthis try to advance out of it, they get bitten.. they are confined in there..surrounded, contained and under control.. all they can do now is lunch a few ineffective suicide drones, not Ballistic Missiles anymore!..This was the main Saudi objective and as you can see _or not_.. it was achieved.. now KSA is helping in most of Yemen rebuilding, humanitarian aid and taking care of Yemen's economy.. So two opposite roles; The Houthis are destructive..KSA and the Arab coalition is constructive..

The truth is you don't know that Northern Yemen's geography is similar to the Afghan one.. very mountainous....and it constitutes 10% of Yemen.. That is why Houthis are still controlling it.. just like the Taliban... But everytime Houthis try to advance out of it, they get bitten.. they are confined in there..surrounded, contained and under control.. all they can do now is lunch a few ineffective suicide drones, not Ballistic Missiles anymore!..This was the main Saudi objective and as you can see _or not_.. it was achieved.. now KSA is helping in most of Yemen rebuilding, humanitarian aid and taking care of Yemen's economy.. So two opposite roles; The Houthis are destructive..KSA and the Arab coalition is constructive..
So you are really hopeless, FINE, wait for the heavy LOSS Saudis will have to accept in Yemen. GCC Arabs are militarily incompetent. thats still clear.When they found out US couldnt guarantee their military protection in the Persian gulf after buying billions of $ of US weapons, they started talking to Iran directly(UAE!)..which means they know they cant protect themselves. i'm out!

So you are really hopeless, FINE, wait for the heavy LOSS Saudis will have to accept in Yemen. GCC Arabs are militarily incompetent. thats still clear.When they found out US couldnt guarantee their military protection in the Persian gulf after buying billions of $ of US weapons, they started talking to Iran directly(UAE!)..which means they know they cant protect themselves. i'm out!
You are just trolling..That is what ignorance of facts does to you..

You are just trolling..That is what ignorance of facts does to you..
when i state facts you distract from them by bringing up unrelated things. i JUST told you harsh facts in my post b4 this one, then you tell me im trolling, i told you facts in my previous post about how pro-Saudis are exaggerating their control of Yemen, you told me only those who are hit are making noise. go sit down bro..you're the Troll!

when i state facts you distract from them by bringing up unrelated things. i JUST told you harsh facts in my post b4 this one, then you tell me im trolling, i told you facts in my previous post about how pro-Saudis are exaggerating their control of Yemen, you told me only those who are hit are making noise. go sit down bro..you're the Troll!
Those are simply your harsh facts from propaganda.. they far from realities on the ground.. that you have no idea about..So stop trolling..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom