What's new

THE ARAB'S COWARDICE CREATED AND MADE ISRAEL A BUTCHER OF SERVICE

! Saudis only tolerate Palestinians because the state wants them to otherwise it is against their will and desire...
Like they tolerate Pakistanis and other minorities they import to do their menial jobs..Sauds think , just as Israelis the chosen ones..and both are vile racistes, and both are despised equally..for the same reason.

The History Channel page you've quoted from doesn't say that but its omissions surely leave room for your interpretation.
Well, I think your are the one who need to diversify your readings..Your vue of this tiny part of history is very limited...

All over Arab world you see Palestinians engaged in all sort of vice and malpractices to make money at any cost. They also reproduce rapidly with 7-8 children on average though I have regularly seen families exceeding the dozen mark.
and about the Sauds? They destroyed Pakistan, just to name one..that a lot more what Palestinian can accomplish in a lifetime... And I am sure with your 30 years homestead in Saudi Arabia , you are still a Foreigner, a Pakistan and a 3rd class citizen for the Saud.

next time :lol:

Palestinian are well integrated in the Maghreb, they are full citizens and enjoy their full rights like any other inhabitants...
Next time, Sissi and all thoses Arab wren, won't be in the picture , nor Israel..

New York Jews march for Gazan
juifxisrael.jpg
juifxisrael.jpg1.jpg
juifxisrael.jpg2.jpg
juifxisrael.jpg3.jpg

Arafat was sell out and traitor who made himself a rich man from the so called palestinian cause

Back
Top Bottom