What's new

THE ARAB'S COWARDICE CREATED AND MADE ISRAEL A BUTCHER OF SERVICE

Please don't teach me this western propaganda. I am a Pakistani and I love Palestine and feel pain for their freedom and yet I am not extremist I hate terrorism so you are totally wrong in this logic my friend. Many countries have declared Kashmiri freedom fighter as terrorist so if I care for them am I terrorist? nope bro. This thinking is wrong. The only Terrrorist in the world are Israelis and their allys. They are extremists who develop extremist is muslim world.
Well Money is not worth selling out your beliefs.

Well Money is not worth selling out your beliefs.

If you look at money what is it? Just a piece of paper but the human belief that "this paper has power is what makes money powerful" so obviously it is belief that makes money powerful. Money cannot buy belief if your belief is your own and not just an extension of previous study.

Such sick and perverted mentality deserved what they get..they want to die..and Israel gave them death..
We served the same treatment to our mullahs..and sent them fast to heaven..we would not have terrorist outfits and suicide bombers..
Perverted for you? You have to live her life before , to understand what she is talking about. You have no idea of their everyday suffering, that they have no life, no security, a house that is a rock away to destroyed and that just hitting the surface..their suffering is so deep where death seems a relief .

Perverted for you? You have to live her life before , to understand what she is talking about. You have no idea of their everyday suffering, that they have no life, no security, a house that is a rock away to destroyed and that just hitting the surface..their suffering is so deep where death seems a relief .

People who dont cherish their own lives and are always willing proxies of foreign powers deserve what is coming to them..if the world completely disowned this joker state called Palestine..there would be peace the very next day..!

People who dont cherish their own lives and are always willing proxies of foreign powers deserve what is coming to them..if the world completely disowned this joker state called Palestine..there would be peace the very next day..!
Baloney! ask your parents or grandparents, they will tell plenty!

32829072_10209075622047745_7074060966169673728_n.jpg

DdID3LsV4AAjecS.jpg

32739634_811505192393825_9184176388649779200_n.jpg

THE MEN OF THE ARAB WORLD
32602612_2112133335470059_7407885387990827008_n.jpg

32474095_2112136302136429_8592625775558000640_n.jpg

TO THE FEW WHO WERE OFFENDED BY THE WORD "COWARDICE ", LET BE KNOWN TO YOU THAT "COWARDS" ARE OFFENDED TO BE JOINED TO ARAB STATES....AND HERE A VIVID EXAMPLE....

The "prayers" of a Saudi businessman on Twitter for Israel's "victory" against Palestinians ignite social networks

333.jpeg

Profile of Khalid Ashaerah and his controversial tweet (twitter)

In the aftermath of Israeli violence against protesters in Gaza, a Saudi businessman and consultant, Khalid Ashaerah, tweeted a violent attack on Palestinians.

خالد الأشاعرة

✔@KHALID_ASHAERAH

https://twitter.com/KHALID_ASHAERAH/status/996401033021714433

(اللهم انصر بني إسرائيل ع عدوهم وعدونا
اللهم إن كان من الفلسطينيين قد باعوا أرضهم ثم نقضوا بيعهم وخانوا المسلمين وظاهروا عليهم تحت راية المجوس ثم قذفوا المسلمات وبهتوا المسلمين وقتلوا المسلمين بسوريا واستكبروا فشتتهم وأخذلهم،وانصر بني إسرائيل عليهم)
هذا دعائي برمضان هذا العام https://twitter.com/israelarabic/status/996347614277840896 …

Translation: "May God give the victory to the children of Israel, their enemy is ours. My God, exile them and humiliate them, if among the Palestinians, some sold their land and then denounced this sale themselves, betrayed the Muslims on behalf of the worshipers of the fire, then touched the honor of the Muslim women and murdered women. Muslims in Syria. This is my prayer during this Ramadan »

And the Saudi businessman, who presents himself as director of the "international group Khalid Ashaerah for the management of projects and commercial brands", does not stop there. In the ensuing discussion on twitter, he adds, "My tweets express my opposition to the Saudi government's support of the Palestinians for 70 years. Support that receives only denial, defamation and Saudi flag burned. How long should we endure them? "

"The Palestinian cause is not sacred, the sacred subjects are known to all. They [the Palestinians] are a group called the 'Palestinian people', but who have become murderous mercenaries of Muslims. "

BBC Arabic interviewed Saudi businessman and consultant, Khalid Ashaerah

In an exchange with a twitto posing as a Palestinian, who blames him for his positions, Khalid Ashaerah replies, "What rubbish do you talk about as you burn the portraits of the king and crown prince who are your greatest political and financial support? since the occupation of your country! You know very well that your flesh and your forms, which make you look like human beings, are only the result of the goods of our country. You are ungrateful with those who help and kill you Syrians, Lebanese, Egyptians, Iraqis, etc. "

LOL WE HAVE SOLD OUT SOULS TO THE DEVIL FOR CRISPY NOTES IN DIFFERENT BANK
Be honest ha the smell of fresh money make u feel so good try a new notes from atm :) smell good make u forget many things :)
many countries has muslims countries recognised israel and have embassy and diplomatic relation and doing business
it all about money power politics and they want to stay in power no matter what
double standards and hypocrisy are all over the world

i BLAME THE MUSLIMS COUNTRIES THE SO CALLED LEADERS before Blaming the Israel / USA / NATO

i have more faith in Chile South Africa BDS who is doing better job

EUROPEANS AND AMERICANS SHOWED MORE COMPASSION TO THE PALESTINIANS THAN MUSLIMS OF THE MIDDLE EAST.

32740295_1646366688746583_7789880174434058240_n.jpg

THESE ARE NOT PALESTINIANS..THEY ARE GREEKS HURLING ROCKS AT THE ISRAELI EMBASSY IN ATHENS

32709190_154619572052018_677704057866944512_n.jpg

32636787_154619605385348_6677919021309886464_n.jpg

32649785_154619638718678_2828664773950832640_n.jpg

32658070_154619688718673_151562150266011648_n.jpg

ALGERIAN PARAMEDICS AND DOCTORS AMONG THE PALESTINIANS...

Last edited:
The "prayers" of a Saudi businessman on Twitter for Israel's "victory" against Palestinians ignite social networks

333.jpeg

Profile of Khalid Ashaerah and his controversial tweet (twitter)

In the aftermath of Israeli violence against protesters in Gaza, a Saudi businessman and consultant, Khalid Ashaerah, tweeted a violent attack on Palestinians.

خالد الأشاعرة

✔@KHALID_ASHAERAH

I lived in Saudi for 32 Years...and I will tell you...Pallys only collude like gangs to rip off Saudis...and are involved in all sorts of crimes..from counterfeiting to money laundering..they will do anything for money...! Saudis only tolerate Palestinians because the state wants them to otherwise it is against their will and desire...

Palestinian FM urges Arabs to recall their ambassadors in Washington

Khalid Ashaerah, tweeted a violent attack on Palestinians.

خالد الأشاعرة

✔@KHALID_ASHAERAH

(اللهم انصر بني إسرائيل ع عدوهم وعدونا
اللهم إن كان من الفلسطينيين قد باعوا أرضهم ثم نقضوا بيعهم وخانوا المسلمين وظاهروا عليهم تحت راية المجوس ثم قذفوا المسلمات وبهتوا المسلمين وقتلوا المسلمين بسوريا واستكبروا فشتتهم وأخذلهم،وانصر بني إسرائيل عليهم)
هذا دعائي برمضان هذا العام https://twitter.com/israelarabic/status/996347614277840896 …

Translation: "May God give the victory to the children of Israel, their enemy is ours. My God, exile them and humiliate them, if among the Palestinians, some sold their land and then denounced this sale themselves, betrayed the Muslims on behalf of the worshipers of the fire, then touched the honor of the Muslim women and murdered women. Muslims in Syria. This is my prayer during this Ramadan »
I am not surprised.

I have no idea where you fished that article which goes with the encrusted idea that Palestine was a Jewish land in its entirety. Historical facts show a different picture that the one being vehiculated by Israel and the US Tele Evangelists. Palestine was always thru time of times a land of the Palestinians , predominantly moslems with a minority of Jews..It was the British mandate that created the actual Israel with an encouraged influx of European jews that submerged the area. Period!
The History Channel page you've quoted from doesn't say that but its omissions surely leave room for your interpretation.

Thanks for the tip. Once again you have shown how under the cover of anti-Zionism one can uncover the dishonesty of anti-Zionists and their supporters and enablers.

I lived in Saudi for 32 Years...and I will tell you...Pallys only collude like gangs to rip off Saudis...and are involved in all sorts of crimes..from counterfeiting to money laundering..they will do anything for money...! Saudis only tolerate Palestinians because the state wants them to otherwise it is against their will and desire...
why are they hated in lebanon israel and saudia ?

No problem with Palestinians in Tunisia...not even one Incident in decades...
Never heard any "stories" of Palestinians from Algerian/Moroccan/Libyan brothers...

Is there some among them = to scums? Yes... But can we say "Pallys ONLY collude like gangs" is also not right.

It's bed Time...
Only Israelis "Hate" Palestinians..; no need to search for Friends in your hate... You may try again... later on...who knows... you may get a fish...

Take Nazi Anti-Jewish propaganda..replace the target with Palestinians..it will be 100% truth.

All over Arab world you see Palestinians engaged in all sort of vice and malpractices to make money at any cost. They also reproduce rapidly with 7-8 children on average though I have regularly seen families exceeding the dozen mark.

No problem with Palestinians in Tunisia...not even one Incident in decades...
Never heard any "stories" of Palestinians from Algerian/Moroccan/Libyan brothers...

Is there some among them = to scums? Yes... But can we say "Pallys ONLY collude like gangs" is also not right.

It's bed Time...
Only Israelis "Hate" Palestinians..; no need to search for Friends in your hate... You may try again... later on...who knows... you may get a fish...
next time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom