What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

Could Algeria defend its airspace from attack by aircraft? Lets say for example they had a war would they be able to destroy planes pretty easily? I know their air defense systems are pretty impressive with S-400,S-300,Tor,Pantsir,Tor M-2,Buk M-2,Strela-10,Strela-1,Osa,HQ-9. How effective are these systems individually though? I know many of these have the right altitude to hit Jets flying at 30 k feet. But I do give your country thumbs up for developing such a sophisticated air defense.

Could Algeria defend its airspace from attack by aircraft? Lets say for example they had a war would they be able to destroy planes pretty easily? I know their air defense systems are pretty impressive with S-400,S-300,Tor,Pantsir,Tor M-2,Buk M-2,Strela-10,Strela-1,Osa,HQ-9. How effective are these systems individually though? I know many of these have the right altitude to hit Jets flying at 30 k feet. But I do give your country thumbs up for developing such a sophisticated air defense.
Just take care of your country, we defended our country in the past without all theses systems...

Well so far, 7 instable borders and not one of them has been breached by air or by land..That should tells you something...

After Ch-3 and Ch-4 New drone appears the Yabhon United 40 MALE UAV's built locally under license

8356895_20181220035150_jpega01eb7eee5fd7e8c82092352ccec15ed
8356896_20181220033223_jpegd74be95c174fd8a228aa3c20bd1da9f5
8356894_20181220033154_jpeg2484d4657a023e2850e89e8e16a20b63
index.php
index.php

After Ch-3 and Ch-4 New drone appears the Yabhon United 40 MALE UAV's built locally under license

8356895_20181220035150_jpega01eb7eee5fd7e8c82092352ccec15ed
8356896_20181220033223_jpegd74be95c174fd8a228aa3c20bd1da9f5
8356894_20181220033154_jpeg2484d4657a023e2850e89e8e16a20b63
index.php
index.php

Nice and this means increased cooperation with Gulf countries right? To my knowledge this is made by UAE and Algeria also uses the Nimr and Caracal, I think there can be more opportunities with the UAE and KSA with licensed production especially with the B-250 Bader, Enigma APC, Abu Dhabi ship building, AN-132, Grom-2 Tactical ballistic missile and Adcom systems the same company that made this UAV. You can disagree with me on this but its only my opinion in which to increase Algeria's lethality and defense industry.

Nice and this means increased cooperation with Gulf countries right? To my knowledge this is made by UAE and Algeria also uses the Nimr and Caracal, I think there can be more opportunities with the UAE and KSA with licensed production especially with the B-250 Bader, Enigma APC, Abu Dhabi ship building, AN-132, Grom-2 Tactical ballistic missile and Adcom systems the same company that made this UAV. You can disagree with me on this but its only my opinion in which to increase Algeria's lethality and defense industry.
It’s 100% dz..Algeria acquired 4 years ago. This the Algerian version, upgraded, built by the Algerian Army Engineers.
Algeria’s association with Arab companies has always failed in the past. Russia, China, Italy , South Africa and Germany are the main Algeria’s partners.

I hope that UAE military cooperation with Algeria is an example of success between two arab country.
Today another product was appear for the first time The Ajban 440 A Another version of the Nimr II built locally

8361959_20181221030559_jpeg8d117ca2ec750d0991af7c3215f656df
8361960_20181221030607_jpegd6ddd85173f9b79db3cf80f97d8c9518

It’s 100% dz..Algeria acquired 4 years ago. This the Algerian version, upgraded, built by the Algerian Army Engineers.
Algeria’s association with Arab companies has always failed in the past. Russia, China, Italy , South Africa and Germany are the main Algeria’s partners.
No it's not Algerian and you know it.
They are under licence, with Foreign Blueprint/knowledge and External Training programs.
Same goes for the Nimr lineup.
Nothing is wrong in such deals...

And UAE is "till this day" a successful partnership.

No it's not Algerian and you know it.
They are under licence, with Foreign Blueprint/knowledge and External Training programs.
Same goes for the Nimr lineup.
Nothing is wrong in such deals...

And UAE is "till this day" a successful partnership.
It is successful, because Algeria made it successful..It is Algerian money and Algerian talent that made it successful..Algeria wanted to repay them for buying a consignment of arms from Swissland in the 90’s and transferred to Algerian when the country was under embargo..It is simply that..Arabs have never put their money in Moslem countries unless its for terrorism financing..They place their money in the West where it is safe...Have you ever asked yourself , why a country like Algeria or any other country for that matter needs a middle man to deal with Germany or any other country?
It was a deal made to reward UAE for their support, that was changed by some Algerian assholes that have a lot of interest in that particular country for their own gain..Typical MENA arrangements , very well rehearsed and oiled by those who rules..

I hope that UAE military cooperation with Algeria is an example of success between two arab country.
Today another product was appear for the first time The Ajban 440 A Another version of the Nimr II built locally

8361959_20181221030559_jpeg8d117ca2ec750d0991af7c3215f656df
8361960_20181221030607_jpegd6ddd85173f9b79db3cf80f97d8c9518
How can a pissy country , help Algeria..They took Algerian money they have never spent a penny of their in the deal..Beside Ezerdi, The last time I checked, Algeria is Berber, she was never Arab to begin with and she still Berber to this day...
They love Algeria so much that they are funding the Israeli gas line to Europe..just like Qatar loved Algeria when they financed the destruction of Tiguentourine, to place their gas in Europe and took over most of the Algerian contract..Woke up man, and see the Arab The way they are...!

It is successful, because Algeria made it successful..It is Algerian money and Algerian talent that made it successful..Algeria wanted to repay them for buying a consignment of arms from Swissland in the 90’s and transferred to Algerian when the country was under embargo..It is simply that..Arabs have never put their money in Moslem countries unless its for terrorism financing..They place their money in the West where it is safe...Have you ever asked yourself , why a country like Algeria or any other country for that matter needs a middle man to deal with Germany or any other country?
It was a deal made to reward UAE for their support, that was changed by some Algerian assholes that have a lot of interest in that particular country for their own gain..Typical MENA arrangements , very well rehearsed and oiled by those who rules..

How can a pissy country , help Algeria..They took Algerian money they have never spent a penny of their in the deal..Beside Ezerdi, The last time I checked, Algeria is Berber, she was never Arab to begin with and she still Berber to this day...
They love Algeria so much that they are funding the Israeli gas line to Europe..just like Qatar loved Algeria when they financed the destruction of Tiguentourine, to place their gas in Europe and took over most of the Algerian contract..Woke up man, and see the Arab The way they are...!
The whole berber thing is stupid. Algerians consider themselves arab as do most other Arabic speak countries. I don't know why it matters that one is berber and one is arab they both speak Arabic, share Islamic culture, and are in the Arab league. I don't know why you hate oppose cooperation among countries in the middle east so badly as it helps all the parties involved.

The whole berber thing is stupid. Algerians consider themselves arab as do most other Arabic speak countries. I don't know why it matters that one is berber and one is arab they both speak Arabic, share Islamic culture, and are in the Arab league. I don't know why you hate oppose cooperation among countries in the middle east so badly as it helps all the parties involved.
Ceylal is a Kabyle. Kabyls don't see themselves as Arabs. I will not go into religion.
But the Extrem Majority of North African see themselves as "Arabs" and everything that is linked to it.

What do you know? We don’t expect you to understand..You all have no history and no culture to speak of..Your state was created with a pencil and a ruler during a drinking party ...North Africa is Amazigh, not Arab..its our history is all that...I don’t know you all want us Arab when we are not...

I said cooperation not help we discuss, we see if we can (like everyone else) take something and we continue to follow our destiny. Let's take advantage of our known neutrality. We are talking to the EU, the US, Iran, Russia and now Gulf countries. That it also serves our interests no more, you talk about gas pipelines and tigentoutirine attack like Algeria is a major producter of oil wake up u and look at statistic of production we just are a small producter no one care

Last edited:
I said cooperation not help we discuss, we see if we can (like everyone else) take something and we continue to follow our destiny. Let's take advantage of our known neutrality. We are talking to the EU, the US, Iran, Russia and now Gulf countries. That it also serves our interests no more, you talk about gas pipelines and tigentoutirine attack like Algeria is a major producter of oil wake up u and look at statistic of production we just are a small producter no one care
Tiguentourine was a gas processing plant..Qatar is a gas producer..not oil producer...:coffee:

Ceylal is a Kabyle. Kabyls don't see themselves as Arabs. I will not go into religion.
But the Extrem Majority of North African see themselves as "Arabs" and everything that is linked to it.
Ceylal is a Kabyle, A Chawi, A Chelhi, a Touareg , an Amazigh like any North African..Even Tunisian are a flulike blown Amazigh..Tunisia is not denying anymore and they closing rank for a Amazigh nation..You all seem to confuse Arabophone, which means speaking a form of local dialect that has a lot Arabic words in it..and Arabs..Arabs is race that we have never belonged to..Even Arabs themselves, in a moment of anger, tell the Maghrebis that they are not Arabs...So you can live in your own cocoon of fabricated lies or you can be yourself and be proud for what you really are and what the 94% of Tunisian are..A Nation of Amazigh..!

Back
Top Bottom