What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

Tiguentourine was a gas processing plant..Qatar is a gas producer..not oil producer...:coffee:

Ceylal is a Kabyle, A Chawi, A Chelhi, a Touareg , an Amazigh like any North African..Even Tunisian are a flulike blown Amazigh..Tunisia is not denying anymore and they closing rank for a Amazigh nation..You all seem to confuse Arabophone, which means speaking a form of local dialect that has a lot Arabic words in it..and Arabs..Arabs is race that we have never belonged to..Even Arabs themselves, in a moment of anger, tell the Maghrebis that they are not Arabs...So you can live in your own cocoon of fabricated lies or you can be yourself and be proud for what you really are and what the 94% of Tunisian are..A Nation of Amazigh..!
Go to the genetic studies and go to J1 that's the arab DNA and people in Algeria are 22 percent so that's a good percentage.

Tiguentourine was a gas processing plant..Qatar is a gas producer..not oil producer...:coffee:

Ceylal is a Kabyle, A Chawi, A Chelhi, a Touareg , an Amazigh like any North African..Even Tunisian are a flulike blown Amazigh..Tunisia is not denying anymore and they closing rank for a Amazigh nation..You all seem to confuse Arabophone, which means speaking a form of local dialect that has a lot Arabic words in it..and Arabs..Arabs is race that we have never belonged to..Even Arabs themselves, in a moment of anger, tell the Maghrebis that they are not Arabs...So you can live in your own cocoon of fabricated lies or you can be yourself and be proud for what you really are and what the 94% of Tunisian are..A Nation of Amazigh..!

In TN no one care... only those in search of "Roots" to keep them a sense of belonging.
TN is an Arabic Nation, in the Cultural sense. The Extrem majority of Tunisians identify themselves as Muslims, with Arabic culture and Diverse ethnic roots... NO ONE believe to be 100% something...Even less in North Africa... Where everyone is a bit of Everything... European...To Berber to Subsaharienne African to Arabs etc...

We don't care... Maybe you do, But I (almost)NEVER saw in my life a Tunisian making such topic a primordial beacon of his "life/Future". There is few who do care, no one deny it... But the subject is futile for us.

As for remembering past Culture or other Ethnicity isn't wrong... It's a reality and a Truth. Accepting it or Denying it has no weight for us... at least For me and the thousands ppl I came across...actually, in all my short life, 2-3 Times I came across ppl like that... in TUNISIA... When it comes to other countries, Like Algeria/Morocco it's another subject... it's almost 30-70...

And Fun Fact... Tunisia is the most Important Arabic rooted Ethnic group in All of the Maghreb... your 94% number is not from our reality...

Last edited:
Go to the genetic studies and go to J1 that's the arab DNA and people in Algeria are 22 percent so that's a good percentage.
Bullshit, just dust..less than 1/10th of percent..there is a thread on that that I posted while back..just look for it..this thread trat military stuff..not genetics..

In TN no one care... only those in search of "Roots" to keep them a sense of belonging.
TN is an Arabic Nation, in the Cultural sense. The Extrem majority of Tunisians identify themselves as Muslims, with Arabic culture and Diverse ethnic roots... NO ONE believe to be 100% something...Even less in North Africa... Where everyone is a bit of Everything... European...To Berber to Subsaharienne African to Arabs etc...
Exactly that it doesn't mean they Arab descents...Carthage, were Arabs are know to have settled for years before the North African invasion, showed about 4% of those sampled are Arabs, the rest are Amazighs..

We don't care... Maybe you do, But I (almost)NEVER saw in my life a Tunisian making such topic a primordial beacon of his "life/Future". There is few who do care, no one deny it... But the subject is futile for us.
Really? then as Tunisian, you know nothing about the changes and the awakening of the Tunisian of their real race and it has nothing to do with being Arab.

As for remembering past Culture or other Ethnicity isn't wrong... It's a reality and a Truth. Accepting it or Denying it has no weight for us... at least For me and the thousands ppl I came across...actually, in all my short life, 2-3 Times I came across ppl like that... in TUNISIA... When it comes to other countries, Like Algeria/Morocco it's another subject... it's almost 30-70...

And Fun Fact... Tunisia is the most Important Arabic rooted Ethnic group in All of the Maghreb... your 94% number is not from our reality...[/QUOTE]
Not 94%, just 4% are Arab descents..And there is something that you said is true..Tunisians are more ''Orientalists" than the rest of the Maghrebins.

Bullshit, just dust..less than 1/10th of percent..there is a thread on that that I posted while back..just look for it..this thread trat military stuff..not genetics..

Exactly that it doesn't mean they Arab descents...Carthage, were Arabs are know to have settled for years before the North African invasion, showed about 4% of those sampled are Arabs, the rest are Amazighs..

Really? then as Tunisian, you know nothing about the changes and the awakening of the Tunisian of their real race and it has nothing to do with being Arab.

And Fun Fact... Tunisia is the most Important Arabic rooted Ethnic group in All of the Maghreb... your 94% number is not from our reality...Not 94%, just 4% are Arab descents..And there is something that you said is true..Tunisians are more ''Orientalists" than the rest of the Maghrebins.

Carthaginians were Phoenicians/Canaanite not Arabs.

As for Arabs descent, The Haplogroup is found in around 30% (other Studies goes to 40%).
That 4% fantasy is of "Direct" Descent... But around 30 to 40% of Tunisian Have the presence of "Arabic genes" so to speak. The highest in all of the Maghreb region.

Now does that matter? No.
Is that New? No. "You should read Ibn Khaldoun"
Will it change TN identity? No.
Does TN wish to change it? No.

All of that comes from Algeria and their Tribal issues. What you are saying isn't new... Centuries and Centuries before you...That "speech" was already on the table in what we know as actual "Algeria".

Read Ibn Khaldoun, you will learn a lot about your roots.

And Why the Other Maghreb areas like Algeria and Morocco got a very few % of Arab genetic compared to TN? Well... it's quite simple... The one who conquered those lands and Converted the people weren't Arabs (a minority), but " Tunisians"... who recently embraced Islam... That's why Gene pool mixing was "local".

Last edited:
Carthaginians were Phoenicians/Canaanite not Arabs.

As for Arabs descent, The Haplogroup is found in around 30% (other Studies goes to 40%).
That 4% fantasy is of "Direct" Descent... But around 30 to 40% of Tunisian Have the presence of "Arabic genes" so to speak. The highest in all of the Maghreb region.

Now does that matter? No.
Is that New? No. "You should read Ibn Khaldoun"
Will it change TN identity? No.
Does TN wish to change it? No.

All of that comes from Algeria and their Tribal issues. What you are saying isn't new... Centuries and Centuries before you...That "speech" was already on the table in what we know as actual "Algeria".

Read Ibn Khaldoun, you will learn a lot about your roots.

And Why the Other Maghreb areas like Algeria and Morocco got a very few % of Arab genetic compared to TN? Well... it's quite simple... The one who conquered those lands and Converted the people weren't Arabs (a minority), but " Tunisians"... who recently embraced Islam... That's why Gene pool mixing was "local".
I have read Ibn Khaldoun and he has never said that North African are Arabs..I fact he was very critical on their culture..And I don't have nor need to expand on that subject..

I have read Ibn Khaldoun and he has never said that North African are Arabs..I fact he was very critical on their culture..And I don't have nor need to expand on that subject..
Never did I said that...
I quite said the opposite...

48428392_1008292679355527_8411280513880293376_n.jpg

48905048_582927502135868_5100651144380678144_n.jpg

Alg%C3%A9rie-20181221-1728x800_c.jpg

A new contract for the new version of Win long equipped with a satellite antennae signed with Algeria..
upload_2018-12-26_12-30-22.jpeg

Scramble Magazine
December 21 at 4:57 AM ·
News from Algeria rarely appears, and if there is news... it is striking, look at this!

The Force Aérienne Algérienne (FAA, Algerian Air Force) revealed some pictures of a medium-altitude long-endurance (MALE) armed Unmanned Aerial System. The Algerian Ministry of National Defence said they produced the UAS locally and are designated Algeria 54 and Algeria 55.

Already in 2013, a spokesmen of the FAG reported that they had interest in a long-enduring UAS produced by Adcom Systems Yabhon. The aircraft involved was the weird looking United 40 capable for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) missions, developed in the United Arab Emirates. The United 40 has a wingspan of some 68 feet (21 meters), is some 36 feet (11 meters) long and measures some 13 feet (4 meter) ground to fintip. Underneath the wings, ten hard points can be attached for a 1,050kg weapons load. Four on the front wings, six on the rear wings. It is said the UAS has an edurance for over 100 hours and it can fly up to 26,000 feet (8,000 meters).

The Algeria 54 and 55 are most probably copies of the Adcom United 40 and are likely licence built in Algeria.

Photo credit: Algerian MoD and Adcom
With thanks to Jeremy Binnie

49368615_1332228313600371_8278140187016429568_n.jpg

48421107_1332225323600670_8365046548148518912_n.jpg

48427926_1332225446933991_6048731927630839808_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom