5881a43333d327ce8d3e3e3e5fd4981d.jpg

Attachments

• 1ba65d4df4547c4f0484169ab72d3033.jpg
    1ba65d4df4547c4f0484169ab72d3033.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
ca55527cb65ab834acc05ad9d07447a2.jpg

New Algerian Super Lynx nears delivery

AgustaWestland is close to delivering its first of six new Super Lynx 300-series helicopters to the Algerian navy, with the manufacturer having recently conducted flight trials of the type carrying South African-produced missiles.

Images taken earlier this month at the company’s Yeovil site in Somerset, England, show the rotorcraft carrying a full load of eight Denel Dynamics Mokopa air-to-surface missiles, loaded on four-round carriers on either side of its fuselage.

a82a4c7c78193dd79401c2ce626b8b09._.jpg

Andrew Morley

Denel says the semi-active laser-guided Mokopa anti-armour weapon has a launch weight of almost 50kg (110lb), and an effective range of up to 5.4nm (10km).

AgustaWestland declines to comment on the test activity.

To join an in-service fleet of four Super Lynx 130s, the new Algerian aircraft are each powered by two Light Helicopter Turbine Engine Company CTS-800-4N turboshaft engines. All six of the new type are expected to be handed over before the end of this year, according to Flightglobal’s Ascend Fleets database. The aircraft awaiting delivery to the African nation are the last Super Lynx-series rotorcraft in the company’s backlog, it adds.

Algeria has previously acquired six AgustaWestland AW101 search and rescue helicopters for its navy, while its air force has eight of the manufacturer’s AW119 trainers in use.

Algeria: Two died in the crash of a military aircraft in Hassi Bahbah

98b97c9044754c2f9ececb24eb7009ac.jpg

A Sukhoi 24 of the Algerian Air Force crashed Monday afternoon during a training exercise in the central Polygon Air Hassi Bahbah / 1st military region, killing the two crew members , said a statement from the Algerian Ministry of National Defence .

"During a training exercise at the Polygon Central Air Hassi Bahbah / 1st Military Region, a bomber type Sukhoi (Su-24) Algerian Air Force crashed today, Monday October 13, 2014 at 3:09 p.m. "the statement said.

"The accident caused the death of the crew of the aircraft, in this case the pilot and the weapon system officer" reports the release of the Ministry of Defense which states that ".commission of Inquiry is onsite to determine the cause of the crash "

Algeria: Two died in the crash of a military aircraft in Hassi Bahbah

View attachment 133623

A Sukhoi 24 of the Algerian Air Force crashed Monday afternoon during a training exercise in the central Polygon Air Hassi Bahbah / 1st military region, killing the two crew members , said a statement from the Algerian Ministry of National Defence .

"During a training exercise at the Polygon Central Air Hassi Bahbah / 1st Military Region, a bomber type Sukhoi (Su-24) Algerian Air Force crashed today, Monday October 13, 2014 at 3:09 p.m. "the statement said.

"The accident caused the death of the crew of the aircraft, in this case the pilot and the weapon system officer" reports the release of the Ministry of Defense which states that ".commission of Inquiry is onsite to determine the cause of the crash "

My condolences to those affected and may they Rest in Peace.

Thank you!
This the second of this type they lost in 4 years at a cost of 4 crew men, in the same training area.

What it really comes down to is to hell with the aircraft, its the people that are the most important. They must ground the aircraft and investigate the reasons for this incident. And again my condolences to all those affected, and may it never happen again.

What it really comes down to is to hell with the aircraft, its the people that are the most important. They must ground the aircraft and investigate the reasons for this incident. And again my condolences to all those affected, and may it never happen again.
Major reason is planes are too old now they need to replace SU 24 now

My condolences to those affected and may they Rest in Peace.

had it been your F15 he'd say your pilots are cretins due to them being Arab. So perhaps this crash is due to the racial inferiority of the Imazigh born with the lack of analytic capacity to pilot an aircraft... who knows, just applying Ceylal mentality.

had it been your F15 he'd say your pilots are cretins due to them being Arab. So perhaps this crash is due to the racial inferiority of the Imazigh born with the lack of analytic capacity to pilot an aircraft... who knows, just applying Ceylal mentality.

Exactly. Don't forget that those two pilots who died might have been Algerian Arabs. A big chance of that being the case. Even if they were Berber they probably had Arab ancestry too. After all Arabs and Berbers have been mixing with each other for the past 1400 years (genetics confirm this too) and are now almost indistinguishable. I would not take him seriously whenever he discusses Arabs.

Admit what? How can you hate somebody that you don't even freaking know? And Can you say that I hate arabs, when we share blood and culture... For a supposed learned individual, you are really lacking in social skills. Sometimes, you act like an imbecile..and you are showing it here...

Post number 21 in this thread below:

9/11: The Rothschild Zionist Connection | Page 2

(I made this thread to troll that Jewish suicide troll if you remember him. Hazzy's best friend on PDF).

Wait to see another "Berber most STROONK" post as a reply to this post or yours. I would not have a problem with Ceylal had it not been for his constant trolling of anything Arab. Be it Iraq, KSA, Egypt or whatever. It's tiring. Nobody trolls Berbers out of nowhere. All I am doing and others here is replying to his trolling and nonsense.

Anyway the two pilots have my condolences too.

@Ceylal we can make peace in an instance if you stop trolling Arabs and writing nonsense. I am only countering your nonsense. Arabs and Berbers are related people. Long before Arabs and previous Semites migrated to Northern Africa (Phoenicians, Punics, Carthaginians etc.) migrated to North Africa. There is absolutely no reason to become enemies.

Punics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Phoenicia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ancient Carthage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Those aircrafts have been updated with the best techonologies and were given another 20 years of life use.Extreme training and extreme weather conditions will lead infortunately to that, especially when you fly at 50 ft of the ground at extreme high speed.

Major reason is planes are too old now they need to replace SU 24 now

The only comparable role Russian aircraft is currently the Su-34, Russia is not selling that currently.
Algeria is due to receive the first SU34 in the coming months.

Exactly. Don't forget that those two pilots who died might have been Algerian Arabs. A big chance of that being the case. Even if they were Berber they probably had Arab ancestry too. After all Arabs and Berbers have been mixing with each other for the past 1400 years (genetics confirm this too) and are now almost indistinguishable. I would not take him seriously whenever he discusses Arabs.

Post number 21 in this thread below:

9/11: The Rothschild Zionist Connection | Page 2

(I made this thread to troll that Jewish suicide troll if you remember him. Hazzy's best friend on PDF).

Wait to see another "Berber most STROONK" post as a reply to this post or yours. I would not have a problem with Ceylal had it not been for his constant trolling of anything Arab. Be it Iraq, KSA, Egypt or whatever. It's tiring. Nobody trolls Berbers out of nowhere. All I am doing and others here is replying to his trolling and nonsense.

Anyway the two pilots have my condolences too.

@Ceylal we can make peace in an instance if you stop trolling Arabs and writing nonsense. I am only countering your nonsense. Arabs and Berbers are related people. Long before Arabs and previous Semites migrated to Northern Africa (Phoenicians, Punics, Carthaginians etc.) migrated to North Africa. There is absolutely no reason to become enemies.

Punics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Phoenicia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ancient Carthage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
@WebMaster
Please delete ElHassani reply. This a military thread...Elhassani can put his rant in another thread, since they are plenty to suit his fancy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom