What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

It's a matter of representation... Woman have to join IDF... therefore among the whole population you will surely find the "cutest" ones...
If The army was obligatory for all Woman in Algeria... you will have your share of "best beauty".
Than again its a matter of variety which I don't think Algeria has in comparison to Israel. There are Russian, Ethiopian, Mizrahi, all types of European, Indian, etc. Look at North Korean woman soldiers, even if they are "represented" a whole lot they don't seem very hot because there is no diversity.

Do you see any differences among looks?

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-5_14-12-30.jpeg
    upload_2019-4-5_14-12-30.jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 35
Than again its a matter of variety which I don't think Algeria has in comparison to Israel. There are Russian, Ethiopian, Mizrahi, all types of European, Indian, etc. Look at North Korean woman soldiers, even if they are "represented" a whole lot they don't seem very hot because there is no diversity.

Do you see any differences among looks?

Did you even saw Algerian or Maghrebi women?
and NA not diverse enough??????

More than Half of Israeli women are of Maghrebi/Arab origin...

Did you even saw Algerian or Maghrebi women?
and NA not diverse enough??????

More than Half of Israeli women are of Maghrebi/Arab origin...
Your numbers are wrong. The Ashkenazi are the vast majority of people in Israel and look more European than anything else hence why there has never been a non-Ashkenazi PM.
Again, I said before Maghrebi woman are not as diverse as Israel. I'm not saying they aren't diverse which they are. You are not going to find the same diversity no matter where you go hence why

You can tell the two apart with the two on the right being Ashkenazi/European Jews and the two on the left being Mizrahi/Middle Eastern Jews.

Diversity of Jews is great and since Israel is the only Jewish country you will find the most diversity among one single population.

Your numbers are wrong. The Ashkenazi are the vast majority of people in Israel and look more European than anything else hence why there has never been a non-Ashkenazi PM.
Again, I said before Maghrebi woman are not as diverse as Israel. I'm not saying they aren't diverse which they are. You are not going to find the same diversity no matter where you go hence why

You can tell the two apart with the two on the right being Ashkenazi/European Jews and the two on the left being Mizrahi/Middle Eastern Jews.

Diversity of Jews is great and since Israel is the only Jewish country you will find the most diversity among one single population.

I saw similar faces in every single pics of it in TN/ALG and MAR and MAUR

Go Around TN or any NA country once, and you will be surprised by what you see...

Visit North Africa..You will be surprised..

Hate to say this but the IDF women are the hottest.

What do you know? If you let your own women, be women, you will more than surprised...
For Algerian women, just have a look on Bouteflika thread...before you judge them against another nationality..

Israeli women look good in pictures because they enjoy the fact that they can be like everybody else in the world...They are not under the dogma of backward believes and the big stick of religious zealots...

Tv report about the 4th Regiment of Marine Shooters in jijel province and the the 78th Infantry Regiment in Skikda province

Are those the South African hinds? And also, what do you think of upgrading the Mi-17 with new South African tech, and weapons such as Mokopa and Ingwe.

i think only 2 or 3 Mi-171Sh were updgraded with same equipments for the Mi 24 MK III from ATE ten years ago In 2015 39 Mi 171Sh were refurbished at Ulan Ude, their cells having been refreshed and their engines / avionics systems changed
rare pic of the Algerian Mi-171Sh with south african ATE upgrade

5512952_mi17mo10_jpeg75a1fadd2049d2c0e8ef20d8453d8683

New upgarde seen in 2018 mi-171Sh equipped with President-S onboard defense system, Antennas/Sensors, Chaff Flares and Dust Filters
227980.jpg

After watching international news networks , it looks like "SOME ONES" freedom knocking on your door steps … Brother don't destroy your country and Armed forces …… Just look at Libya and other fallow Muslim countries …
May Allah Protect Algeria .

After watching international news networks , it looks like "SOME ONES" freedom knocking on your door steps … Brother don't destroy your country and Armed forces …… Just look at Libya and other fallow Muslim countries …
May Allah Protect Algeria .
Who are the “SOME ONES”? The ones who wants the destruction of Algeria are not of this world yet! The movement is a product of the country, it doesn’t concern anyone but Algeria and the Algerian only...
As a reminder, the one who destroyed, Yemen, Lybia and Syria tried their salad in Algeria in the nineties and failed miserably and I do not think that they want a second serving...Allah is , as always with Algeria...He never failed her once..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom