The Algerian Armed Forces.

picture of MAZ 5P85SM2-01 TEL not clear that it s300 or s400
index.php

index.php
Algeria already has s-300 and s-400

Algerian President Bouteflika, 82, to run for 5th term
1448286-1556482149.jpg

Algeria’s prime minister says 82-year-old President Abdelaziz Bouteflika will seek a fifth term in this year’s election through a letter to the Algerian people in the coming days. (File/AFP)

Updated 02 February 2019
AP
February 02, 2019 00:00

ALGIERS: Algeria’s prime minister says 82-year-old President Abdelaziz Bouteflika will seek a fifth term in this year’s election through a letter to the Algerian people in the coming days.
Prime Minister Ahmed Ouyahia told a press conference Saturday about his “strong belief” that Bouteflika will run in the North African nation’s April 18 election. He says “all signs show it and with a little bit of analysis we can easily understand that he’s in and that it’s only a matter of time.”
Ouyahia added that he thinks Bouteflika remains “the best candidate” despite ailing health. The Algerian leader is partially paralyzed from a stroke and is rarely seen in public.
Two other candidates, former Prime Minister Ali Benflis and Ret. Gen. Ali Ghediri, have already declared they are running for president.

Algeria already has s-300 and s-400

Algerian President Bouteflika, 82, to run for 5th term
1448286-1556482149.jpg

Algeria’s prime minister says 82-year-old President Abdelaziz Bouteflika will seek a fifth term in this year’s election through a letter to the Algerian people in the coming days. (File/AFP)

Updated 02 February 2019
AP
February 02, 2019 00:00

ALGIERS: Algeria’s prime minister says 82-year-old President Abdelaziz Bouteflika will seek a fifth term in this year’s election through a letter to the Algerian people in the coming days.
Prime Minister Ahmed Ouyahia told a press conference Saturday about his “strong belief” that Bouteflika will run in the North African nation’s April 18 election. He says “all signs show it and with a little bit of analysis we can easily understand that he’s in and that it’s only a matter of time.”
Ouyahia added that he thinks Bouteflika remains “the best candidate” despite ailing health. The Algerian leader is partially paralyzed from a stroke and is rarely seen in public.
Two other candidates, former Prime Minister Ali Benflis and Ret. Gen. Ali Ghediri, have already declared they are running for president.
An old cripple and a terrorist running for presidents I think no one is going to vote this year

Forget about the radar hahah you will not even get a single source that Algeria has bought the s-400 not even in algeria

As I told you, it had an amazing performance in her time period from 1950 to 1967, otherwise it could not overcome planes such as the French Dassault Mirage 3 which was in service with the IAF (Israeli Air Force).
I am not talking about the Mig 17..I was replying to Horus..

Forget about the radar hahah you will not even get a single source that Algeria has bought the s-400 not even in algeria
Algeria has the S400 , the second country to acquire it and expecting the S500 after being fielded by the Russian...The Algerian airspace is one of the most defended airspace in the world that rival or best the one fielded by the Russians.
If you noticed lately Algeria is testing intelligent ammo and introduced to the field two types of drones that they bought 4-5 years ago . New in home and acquired technology from Russia and China made the use of this type of advanced weaponry with pinpoint accuracy, possible...

Last edited:

Algeria has the S400 , the second country to acquire it and expecting the S500 after being fielded by the Russian...The Algerian airspace is one of the most defended airspace in the world that rival or best the one fielded by the Russians.
If you noticed lately Algeria is testing intelligent ammo and introduced to the field two types of drones that they bought 4-5 years ago . New in home and acquired technology from Russia and China made the use of this type of advanced weaponry with pinpoint accuracy, possible...
Yes I know that Algerian has the s-400 but they won't give it price publicly

What is the point of contention between Pakistan and Algeria?

Buying arms is not like buying candy..Ever purchase is calculated politically, strategically and more the problem of sovereignty..Algeria’s relation with Russia didn’t start yesterday..Russia is very loyal partner in Algeria’s security and Defence .
Algeria’s arsenal is composed of the best of what Russia has to offer, along with German, Chinese,Italian as well as American hardware...
You talk about about the JF-17? What advantage has that typical aircraft , has brought to Pakistan? None..Pakistan is still depending on the whim and the good humour of the US for her Defence. The JF 17 won’t help Egypt either...it is just another craft to add to their variety craft, that mostly will never fly ...
Algeria , is not a country of idiots...it is the idiots who do not know about Algeria, that think that way...No Algerian border was crossed so far, no drone or foreign military has molested her sky or bombed her peoples or her town or ask other countries to fight her fight...nor she had bowed to any external military force...All that is due to the kind of people we are, and to the army we field...

If the need of the SU25 was needed Algeria would have fielded it..The Yak 130 s will play that role . For the SU24, all of them have been given a new 20 year just recently, until the arrival of the SU34.

Well it did very well in the October war...

It is a matter of trust...and that is a rare commodity between the two countries.

index.php

can you imagine the Algerian navy with Admiral Kuzesnov

Last edited:
can you imagine the Algerian navy with Admiral Kuzesnov
The Med is too small for that type of craft..with another BDSL, 2 more submarines , 3/4 of the Med will be under Algerian navy control like the old good time.

What is the point of contention between Pakistan and Algeria?
I think the main point stems from the Pakistanis General’s help they give to the Algerian Afghan, as they are called, during the nineties.

Yes I know that Algerian has the s-400 but they won't give it price publicly
Algeria is old school..We are old school, we don’t brag, we don’t advertise..

The Med is too small for that type of craft..with another BDSL, 2 more submarines , 3/4 of the Med will be under Algerian navy control like the old good time.

I think the main point stems from the Pakistanis General’s help they give to the Algerian Afghan, as they are called, during the nineties.

Algeria is old school..We are old school, we don’t brag, we don’t advertise..
A aircraft carrier would mean a mobile Algerian army

Never heard of that term. What does that mean and why is that a point of contention?

Never heard of that term. What does that mean and why is that a point of contention?
Pakistanis military trained the Algerians that went to Afghanistan hence the Algerian Afghan as they are called in Algeria..The first time they tried to blew up a gas pipeline, a high ranking Pakistani General boasted that the method used was taught to them by the Pakistani military..
The hope when Prime minister Benazir Bhutto visited Algeria during the early nineties to show support for the Algerian in fighting terrorism, has dissipated after that terrorism act applauded by your Generals...Mucharraf tried to correct that mishap but it was a little too late.....

Which General was that again?

In Pakistan the Generals are not allowed to talk, let alone boast about attacks.

The Algerians who came here to fight Soviets saved millions of Muslims from slavery. Its too bad that they then turned against their country. That's NOT why they had been trained.

I hope we can fix this situation. I'll personally talk to a friend who's currently engaged in diplomacy with Algeria.

BTW, Pakistan actively supported you guys against the French during the war of independence. Pakistan was one of the first countries to recognize the Provisional Government of Algerian Republic and its Mission was opened in Karachi, the then capital of Pakistan in 1958. Pakistan provided diplomatic passports to prominent members of the Algerian government in exile for their foreign travel, such as Ahmed Ben Bella.

Pakistan's firm support to Algerian cause angered France which expected Pakistan to remain aloof of this affairs especially since Pakistan was signatory to SEATOand CENTO.

Pakistanis military trained the Algerians that went to Afghanistan hence the Algerian Afghan as they are called in Algeria..The first time they tried to blew up a gas pipeline, a high ranking Pakistani General boasted that the method used was taught to them by the Pakistani military..
The hope when Prime minister Benazir Bhutto visited Algeria during the early nineties to show support for the Algerian in fighting terrorism, has dissipated after that terrorism act applauded by your Generals...Mucharraf tried to correct that mishap but it was a little too late.....

Which General was that again?

In Pakistan the Generals are not allowed to talk, let alone boast about attacks.

The Algerians who came here to fight Soviets saved millions of Muslims from slavery. Its too bad that they then turned against their country. That's NOT why they had been trained.

I hope we can fix this situation. I'll personally talk to a friend who's currently engaged in diplomacy with Algeria.

BTW, Pakistan actively supported you guys against the French during the war of independence. Pakistan was one of the first countries to recognize the Provisional Government of Algerian Republic and its Mission was opened in Karachi, the then capital of Pakistan in 1958. Pakistan provided diplomatic passports to prominent members of the Algerian government in exile for their foreign travel, such as Ahmed Ben Bella.

Pakistan's firm support to Algerian cause angered France which expected Pakistan to remain aloof of this affairs especially since Pakistan was signatory to SEATOand CENTO.
And when men where men, the good relation blossomed
upload_2019-2-4_8-50-53.jpeg

The coming to Zhia damaged all what Boumediene and Bhutto started to give a strong base to Muslim countries to harness their potential and work together against forces that where determined in keeping them weak.
Pakistan was used by the Sauds and the US in creating training monsters..Algerian Brotherhood under Nahnah played a big role too..and we paid dearly for it in the 90’s and we continue to pay for it today with Bouteflika presidency, since after the were defeated by the army and the people of Algeria, he gave them a new life by exonerating them from their crime, arming them for self Defence and giving them a pension to live comfortably...To this day the door of repentance is still open to them...a revolving door to get rich at the expanse of the population at large. .And he still using the remnants as a tool to put pressure in the region that are hostile to his rule..Just watch, in this coming weeks the resurgence of terrorisme in Algeria, to pressure people to vote and accept him as a president for the 5th time, while he is in Grenoble on a respirator and on a dialysis machine, to give him enough heart pulses to go back to Algiers...Maybe the good lord will send him in a coffin to put end to the charade..
This election , if he is imposed as usual, it may end up in a Ceausescu style..It has been twenty years since the last uprising and 20 is a bad for Algeria..Hope none of that happens and he return in a box..for the sake of Algeria.

Back
Top Bottom