What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

2nd Meko 200 A
dzarmy 12 15 15 meko 200a 911.jpg

Algerian Mi28NE with a HAP 3 during trials at ROSTOV, Russia
dzarmy 12 16 15 mi28NE with hap 3 at rostov.jpg

Algerian troops at the ready
dzarmy 12 17 15 preparation tt niveau.jpg

@Ceylal Can you post good links of pages related to Algerian Military on Facebook. I want like to like them

Also @Ceylal What are they saying in this drill ?

@Ceylal Can you post good links of pages related to Algerian Military on Facebook. I want like to like them
I really do not...I have personal sources I share information with. But you can go to the forum forcesdz.com and register, it is very well documented, and you may find what you are looking for.
Also @Ceylal What are they saying in this drill ?
This video is corrupted. They re-edited it with a Palestinian movement military marching song. I replied in the thread wher you took this video from in length. I thing the moderation erased it after founding it was fake.
If you want to see the real video, it is in this thread on page 130. or this below.
[video]
The song is an off shoot of "sound off" of the US army, like you see on metal jacket movie, with less colorful language. But it has never been a song directed toward the jews or Israel, or land grab like the video posted by memri-tv.org suggested it.
This organisation is a neo-nazi , created and published by ex Israeli officers who's only goal is to deride Islam MENA's Armies. Algeria is their target, because they suffered great losses from her army in 67 and especially 73 wars, and that is the only one today that can do harm to them, even though Algeria nor Israel have threatened each other, but there is a definite competition between the two regional powers.

Last edited:
General Mohamed Mediène @Ceylal Can you describe and tell about this guy ?
Not much is known about him and nobody can verify what is written about him. He was head of the DRS, the main security apparatus of Algeria, one of the most feared by foreign security services, efficient among of the best of the world . It was for the first time[after his retirement] that his picture was revealed to the press and Algeria knew how he really look alike. The one who knew him the best, describe him a simple guy, very intelligent, extremely patriotic, who kept Algeria safe during his tenure. He played a big role in dismantling terrorist cells around the world after 9/11 and worked with the US to combat the weapon and funding sources. Everything other than that said about him, is purely fictuous at best, Algerians are very secretive and do share about themselves much.

Border Patrol in hot pursuit
[video]

New T90's for Algeria
dzarmy 12 22 15 new tanks t90.jpg

Ventage pictures
View attachment 281670 View attachment 281671
dzarmy 12 23 15 street sweepers gendarmerie.jpg
dzarmy 12 23 15 street sweepers gendarmerie.jpg1.jpg
dzarmy 12 23 15 sf training.jpg
dzarmy 12 23 15 street sweepers gendarmerie.jpg2.jpg

Algeria said goodbye to one of her favorite son at the age of 89. May God receives him with open arms and to give Algerians his warm hand for comfort to ease their sorrow.

He was one of the five known as "the historique" that planned, coordinated and excecuted the Algerian war of independance. After 1962, he fought tirelessly to change the Algerian political system as it was penned in the gathering of the Soummam.
Ait ahmed 5397041_aitahmed_800x500.jpg
ait ahmed.jpg
ait ahmed.jpg1.jpg
ait ahmed.jpg2.jpg
ait ahmed.jpg3.jpg
ait ahmed.jpg4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom