What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

НПО «Старт» продемонстрировало не имеющий аналогов ЗРК «Штиль-1»

The SU 30 MKA have french (Thales, made in Russia) and Russian avionics. The SM will have all Russian avionics. An upgrade of the earlier SU30MKA to the SM format is ongoing too. Something noteworthy, Algerian has never experienced the problems that plagued the SU30MKI, due to their indo/Israeli software.
The news did not mention C28A at all.
And it only talks about potential buyer such as Egypt, Algeria and China, but we know selling this system to Egypt and China is impossilbe at all.

Last edited:
The news did not mention C28A at all.
I agree with you, but that what it's coming out of Algeria. We will know more after the delivery of the next two C28A, if indeed , it is the case.

I agree with you, but that what it's coming out of Algeria. We will know more after the delivery of the next two C28A, if indeed , it is the case.
No, the combat system of C28A do not support it.
SMART-L may only support ESSM-2 or Aster-15

No, the combat system of C28A do not support it.
SMART-L may only support ESSM-2 or Aster-15
Well it depends which electronic suites they incorporated in them. It was always a believe that its armements will mirror that of the BDLS Kalaat Beni Abbes.

China has its own VLS, while Egypt has chosen French one.
Most of the time the source is reliable, at least in regard to Algeria. I will dig a little deeper and hopefully I'll come back with something tangible.

@Ceylal Hi bro I have Question please?.

Ths morning I heard an Algerian minister saying.

الحكومة ما كاستش السكن الحكومة ما كاستش كذا

ايه معنى ما كاستش

شكرا.

A question to algerian brothers, what do Algerians think of religion?

@Ceylal Hi bro I have Question please?.

Ths morning I heard an Algerian minister saying.

الحكومة ما كاستش السكن الحكومة ما كاستش كذا

ايه معنى ما كاستش

شكرا.
Its local spoken darija, comes for the french verb " casser" to brake, in his sentence it means " to cease"

Algerian are Muslims, mostly Sunnis, very liberal...some conservatives depending on the region. Young generation is more devout than her elders. The 90's had a big impact on the way Algerians view religion.

Most of the time the source is reliable, at least in regard to Algeria. I will dig a little deeper and hopefully I'll come back with something tangible.
@aliaselin
Here what I came up with...Chinese missile system is used in C28A for close range target and the SHITL 1 for medium range, it was incorporated as an add on.

Its local spoken darija, comes for the french verb " casser" to brake, in his sentence it means " to cease"

Algerian are Muslims, mostly Sunnis, very liberal...some conservatives depending on the region. Young generation is more devout than her elders. The 90's had a big impact on the way Algerians view religion.

@aliaselin
Here what I came up with...Chinese missile system is used in C28A for close range target and the SHITL 1 for medium range, it was incorporated as an add on.
Elaborate more about the 90s, how id it effect Algerian view on Relgion...?

Elaborate more about the 90s, how id it effect Algerian view on Relgion...?
You must be very young! What Syria is going thru now, Algeria lived it alone, in a complete world silence with an embargo to top it off. Algerian Afghans, with an Arab states as well as Muslim states support, money, arms tried to impose an islamic state in the image of Rafsandjani Iran. We woke up everyday with horrors, just what the so called muslim moderates and ISIS are doing to Iraq and Syria. 200, 000 Algerians lost their lives, all the intelligencia that survived were pushed to leave the country, all the foreign embassies closed shop as well as their airlines followed. We lived our nightmarish drama , alone...We dried our tears, honed our knifes, went after them and we haven't lowered our guards to this day...The few that are still running were brought back by Bouteflika.

@Talwar e Pakistan ,
This is the ex Algerian President, Lamine Zeroual, who broke the back of the Islamist....living peacefully in his hometown among his neighbors. Find me something similar in the arab or the Muslim world!
Then
dzarmy 12 4 15 pres zeroual.jpg1.jpg

Now
dzarmy 12 4 15 pres zeroual.jpg

Algerians are really fed up of extremist religious ideologies that call for"jihad" they also gave up trusting political reformers. If it happens and violent protests break up, it would be related to social conditions no more therefore, It's no more possible to see large number of people driven any sort of extremer religious ideology again because the government won't let that happen people really hate sceptics of religion and even the rumours that got from their descendants are sacred. although they don't have problem living with different religious minorities( christians only for sure), they won't go easy on anyone criticising their religion or spreading new ideology

About the 90s periode this documentary can help you

Back
Top Bottom