What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

I beg to differ!..Israelis danced on a hill overlooking Gaza while Israel's aviation was burning Palestinian children with phosphorus bombs in school shelters, Zionists have taken everything from the Palestinians and confined them to concentration camps like Gaza, ..west bank....blockaded them from land, sea and air and surrounded them with high walls and barbwire....... These Zionists haven't just usurped the Palestinians but they are also subjecting them to constant harrassment and humiliation.

Their Flag isn't a symbol of a "country" ..it's a symbol of oppression....a symbol of one of the greatest injustices in human history....... If the picture depicted any other flag I would agree with you however in this case I'm gonna make an exception.
I beg to differ with you Wassil, those who danced on top the hills watching Gaza being destroyed are not representatives of the Israelis and jewish people at large, just like those Palestinians distributing baklawa for Israelis or Americans deaths, weren't speaking for Gazans...We are bigger than that..Our Army has always fought with honor, and has a reputation and an integrity to uphold, and us , as people whose came from a line of brave people and heroes that marked ancient and recent history, have always respected others nation symbols....
that flag being pissed on, is demeaning to us, to our believes, to our country, culture and more so to our armed forces..

Why are you mixing jewish people and israelis ?
We are talking about israeli flag, not jew flag. Sorry but Israel is not an other nation in Algeria, and Algeria Will never recognize this flag until Palestinian ask themselves for that, if !
So it's not a symbol and the children pissing on this flag is absolutly normal.

Last edited:
@Hassiba-Ben-Bouali ,
All that tirade ....just to show us that you don't know the country and the people you claim to come from and to reduce my previous reply to you and to Wassil to the small window of Arabians vs Amazighs , jews vs Israel is a rethoric absurdity! Algerians are people of honor and more so for their armed forces. To your information the Algerian flag is the third despised flag after those of the US and Israel , that has been defaced, stomped on, torn and burned and none of action toward our our flag , had taken place in Israel whom we fought twice, nor in the US. It took place in countries supposed to be friends to US..Egyptians burned our flags, we fought twice for them and the blood of our lost ones was mixed with theirs, France did too, we died twice to save her from the Germans, Morocco who gain independence on our back, has never missed a chance to use our flag as a toilet paper, Libyans too for not having supported their revolutions, Venezuela to whom we kept their oil industry in good working order, burned our flag to thanks us for our help....and the list is long...
The soldier who put that video, deriding Israel should have been sacked from the kitchen where he was peeling potatoes, a true Algerian soldier, which I was part of will never ever have threaten any country in the name of the institution, he is part of!
If we have a tooth to grind, why not warming Algerian houses with the flags of those who burned ours!
Algeria nor its army has no complex toward Israel..Her policies haven't change since our independence and they are not going to change as long as the Palestinian question is not resolved. That is known, Israel Knows it too...Burning her Flag is not going to change things...It does just give us a bad rap, we are not that kind of people, nor that kind of country!

Last edited:
Algerian army patrol
dzarmy 11 2 15 desrt rat patrol.jpg

dzarmy 11 3 15 scouting in the south.jpg

Algeria special forces
dzarmy 11 2 15 fs dz.jpg

dzarmy 11 2 15 fs dz.jpg1.jpg

KALAAT BENI ABASS, traing sessions
dzarmy 11 2 15 kalaat beni abass training.jpg

QBJ C28A, moored in Algiers Harbor
dzarmy 11 2 15 CA28 moored in algeiers...jpg

AAF SU30 MKA being refueled
dzarmy 11 2 15 refueiling.jpg

we need new jet fighter to replace mig29 , chinese aircrafts will be a good choice

we need new jet fighter to replace mig29 , chinese aircrafts will be a good choice
I think the choice is already made, to be based on one polyvalent fighter,the SU30, and the YAK 130 S, for a smaller role as COIN and troop support craft.

The new Algerian DAT ( Territory Air Defense) headquarters inaugurated.
dzarmy 11 7 15 new DAT headquarters.jpg
dzarmy 11 7 15 new DAT headquarters.jpg1.jpg
dzarmy 11 7 15 new DAT headquarters.jpg2.jpg

I'm sorry but what you're saying sounds to me like making excuses for the Israelis and most importantly forgetting the context of the real situation !....There is no Palestinian state, it's a country under occupation and we should see it as such!...
The ALN that liberated our country didn't treat the French occupiers with courtesy and vice versa....I'm not going to go into the gruesome details but humiliation was part of warfare and propaganda ...it still is.
Israel isn't a state recognized by Algeria and we are in no obligation to respect its sovereignty or flag.
That flag symbolizes the never ending suffering of the Palestinian people and if I had the opportunity I would gladly piss on it too... because a flag is a symbol of sovereignty ...it shouldn't be a symbol of usurping, stealing and occupying other people's land.
Ceylal I think Zionist political correctness has impaired your judgement because by respecting Israel's "Flag and nationhood" you're also forsaking Palestine and its people.
I wonder if Algerians would have looked kindly on your respect to foreign flags if you had objected to a child pissing on a French flag planted on Algerian soil during the war of liberation...

Algerian Chief of Staff pays a visit to UAE
dzarmy 11 8 15 cos en uae.jpg
dzarmy 11 8 15 cos en uae.jpg1.jpg

Unit removing mines, left by the french army, in the Algerian Borders
dzarmy 11 8 15 demining op.jpg

I'm sorry but what you're saying sounds to me like making excuses for the Israelis and most importantly forgetting the context of the real situation !....There is no Palestinian state, it's a country under occupation and we should see it as such!...
You are missing the point! I am sorry if you see it from the small window of the likud party.
The ALN that liberated our country didn't treat the French occupiers with courtesy and vice versa....I'm not going to go into the gruesome details but humiliation was part of warfare and propaganda ...it still is.
They did, and you are wrong there too
Israel isn't a state recognized by Algeria and we are in no obligation to respect its sovereignty or flag.
That flag symbolizes the never ending suffering of the Palestinian people and if I had the opportunity I would gladly piss on it too... because a flag is a symbol of sovereignty ...it shouldn't be a symbol of usurping, stealing and occupying other people's land.
I hate to bust your bubble, but Algeria like any other muslim country entertain a continuous "unofficial" with Israel...If you have done your SM, you will found out that our military field hospitals look exactly as the Israeli one...I have an Algerian passport, it say anymore not valid in Israel, Ile Formose et Coree du Sud..Things has changed....greatly changed...
Ceylal I think Zionist political correctness has impaired your judgement because by respecting Israel's "Flag and nationhood" you're also forsaking Palestine and its people.
My political correctness has nothing to do with it...There are French Jews that joined our fight against french, there algerian jews that did more than Audin and etal, don't they deserve our recognition and how there grgrand and great grand kids feel to see an Algerian baby pushed to piss on their flag, a country their grand pa or father died for..?
I wonder if Algerians would have looked kindly on your respect to foreign flags if you had objected to a child pissing on a French flag planted on Algerian soil during the war of liberation...
I saw your opinion, and those who believe the same, I don't care for their respect, because I expect Algerians to be better man ..at least my generation was and still is...I know our army with whom I spend years serving is..and I don't think she has changed in that area. And that is sufficient for me....

Home 5 Algeria 5 The sail training El Mellah launched
image3-620x330.jpeg

The Algerian flag ship "El Mellah" launched

The ceremony took place today in the shipyards of Gdynia in Poland, with representatives of the Algerian and Polish navies who witnessed the superstructure's launch of the future sail boat of Algerian naval forces, 938 El Mellah.

The ship built by the Gdynia Shipyards in Poland, boating three masts and 110 m long, is one of the fastest in the world. Currently more than 200 crew members including forty women are being trained at the Naval Academy,on the Polish sister ship Dar Mloziezy.

The sail training ship will be received early in 2016, will be used to train the crews of the national navy and to represent Algeria in international events.

Menadefense.net

[video]

The launch
dzarmy 11 8 15 voilier mis a l'eau.jpg

AAF Mi26T2 in Eastern Algeria
dzarmy 11 8 15 Mi26 t2  in Algeria.jpg
dzarmy 11 8 15 Mi26 t2  in Algeria.jpg2.jpg

j31 Algeria should buy that and the j10 c
and the Russian more su30 then the su35 su 34

yes slowly increase and stronger

Back
Top Bottom