What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

Stop flooding.
According to Forces Dz Forum, From a lot of good informations have emerged,
Algerian Air Force Will be equiped by a new heavy fighter nearby.
And new information, it Will be a single place fighter.
Hassiba, what don't you go play with dolls, and let men discuss grown up issues..

marine310.jpg
marine311.jpg
marine312.jpg
marine313.jpg
marine316.jpg
marine317.jpg

Does Libya, Algeria and Tunisia also looking to join the league to curb the Yemeni Houthis?

Algeria, Libya and Tunisia can form up an alliance with Pakistan and Turkey.
Note that Tunisia and Libya are weak country for now.

turkey and a sponsor of TERRORISM, Algeria to comercial good relationship with Turkey. but not alliance, turkey and israel has already sold and American.
pakistan on I will like a partnership Algeria pakistan, iran, china .... :)

Note that Tunisia and Libya are weak country for now.

turkey and a sponsor of TERRORISM, Algeria to comercial good relationship with Turkey. but not alliance, turkey and israel has already sold and American.
pakistan on I will like a partnership Algeria pakistan, iran, china .... :)
Though the reality is that Arab countries are loosing all the corners of the planet. There is a good possibility that the Arab world will fall and again the West will take the authority.

Though the reality is that Arab countries are loosing all the corners of the planet. There is a good possibility that the Arab world will fall and again the West will take the authority.
yes the Arab world, I ais Algeria is not the Arab world. and we have nothing with them. it is the only country still standing, Algeria and a large piece, we are a proud people. anyone can attack us without paying a high price

yes the Arab world, I ais Algeria is not the Arab world. and we have nothing with them. it is the only country still standing, Algeria and a large piece, we are a proud people. anyone can attack us without paying a high price
So you are not ARABS?

Does Libya, Algeria and Tunisia also looking to join the league to curb the Yemeni Houthis?
Libya is a total chaos, Tunisia has her hand full with domestic terrorists returning fron Libya, Syria and Irak , and Algeria will never put her troops under a foreign command firstly, and secondly will never send her troops to fight in a country to restore a government.

Algeria, Libya and Tunisia can form up an alliance with Pakistan and Turkey.
Algeria is a member of the non-allied 77, I can't see Algeria changing her policies to join a group, I think neutrality will a cornerstone of her foreign policy. Tunisia and Algeria have always strong strategic ties.

Your Language?
Language does not define one's roots...the real Algerian language is "darja" the spoken local dialect that 100% of the population uses and understand...Classical arabic was taught in Algeria after the independance of the country and few after 60 years of independance masters it..French is still the dominant language in business. Several berber language are still spoken and used in daily life despite the government hurdles to mute it.

So you are not ARABS?
North Africa is all berbers. They are muslims, but Berbers, more tuned to the west than to the East.

The Bush plan of the greater Middle east is being put forward and we can see it now in Iraq. We are living the her dismemberment. I am afraid that Syria, Egypt, Libya and KSA will be living the same fate.

Algeria doesn't intervene in other countries business, yeah right, but they will support the Polisario front any day,
dissociative identity disorder

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom