What's new

The 35 Most Powerful Militaries In The World

@Abingdonboy Don,t you think India have Highest Men Available fit for Military sevice As India is 70% consists of youths
I would have thought so- the only nation with more people is China but their demographic issues pertaining to the elderly are well known.

How can egypt be ranked above pakistan?:eek:
Egyptian Army is good even I considered them better than us as they have thousands plus M1A1 abrams tanks Well about airforce it have low capibility than india &pakistan both

jyada popcorn mat kha. it has a high glycemic index i.e- 95.
btw ek doubt tha.
Which is the most commonly # bone in pagets ds?
1.pelvis
2. tibia

maheswari mein likha hai pelvis, but notes mein likha hai tibia.
Pelvis mostly.

@genmirajborgza786

I'm banned from that other thread, so I'll hijack this one. It's bullshit, anyway. I don't think I'll be heading to the range this weekend, but when I do, I'll shoot you up a bit. I have to do Aeronaut, too. BANG, BANG !!:sniper:

jyada popcorn mat kha. it has a high glycemic index i.e- 95.
btw ek doubt tha.
Which is the most commonly # bone in pagets ds?
1.pelvis
2. tibia

maheswari mein likha hai pelvis, but notes mein likha hai tibia.
Maheshwari mein theekh lkiha hai... Padhai karo haramkhoron forum par bc nahin

BS.
Whats the basis of ranking?its all relative ranking,nothing can be said with absolute surety in ranking military powers because you cannot measure the moral or skill of soldiers.

Only 200 War head enough for world..............

:big_boss:
Go To Stone Age...........

I never understood why countries would need nuclear weapons numbering in the thousands, one is bad enough but I can understand having a few just for the guarantee that no one will attack you. How do you get to the point where you feel the need to need enough nuclear weapons to blow up every planet in our solar system.

Useless list.

Global Firepower is a joke!

@500's comparisons are far, far superior to this shit.

Look at this threads all you newbies

Back
Top Bottom