What's new

The 35 Most Powerful Militaries In The World

I never understood why countries would need nuclear weapons numbering in the thousands, one is bad enough but I can understand having a few just for the guarantee that no one will attack you. How do you get to the point where you feel the need to need enough nuclear weapons to blow up every planet in our solar system.

Need more nukes. Time will come when humanity will need them to attack gigantic asteroids from space.

Useless list.

Global Firepower is a joke!

@500's comparisons are far, far superior to this shit.

Look at this threads all you newbies

u dont understand my word what is the purpose of this threads to make flamming and trolling everyone saying that your list is wrong and my list is correct in this way this thread is useless:hitwall::hitwall:

Every one seems to be suprised by 78 submarines owned by N.Korea. The fact behind that numbers is the quality. I can define that 'quality' by one phrase. Small tractors under the sea. Is there any more explanation needes? They still use 22 Romeo class from 1950s and 4 Whisky class and 40 salmon class of 370 metric tons maximum displacement and 10 Salmon class of maximum displacement 130 metric tons. More deeper, this is information of 2011 March, which now it will be much less and older. Several weeks before, Kim Jung Un visited the submarine operation base and got in to the Romeo class Submarine. It was a whole mess. The Romeo class must have been repaired an repainted due to Kim Jung Un's visit, but even though the submarine was full of rust.
20140602092113842.jpg

This is the Romeo Class Submarine of N.Korea which Kim Jung Un rode in 1st of June. Can you guys recon how old it is?

India 4th? :sarcastic::omghaha::rofl:

Peasant army... should be ranked below all major EU countries, Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia and even Turkey

Every one seems to be suprised by 78 submarines owned by N.Korea. The fact behind that numbers is the quality. I can define that 'quality' by one phrase. Small tractors under the sea. Is there any more explanation needes? They still use 22 Romeo class from 1950s and 4 Whisky class and 40 salmon class of 370 metric tons maximum displacement and 10 Salmon class of maximum displacement 130 metric tons. More deeper, this is information of 2011 March, which now it will be much less and older. Several weeks before, Kim Jung Un visited the submarine operation base and got in to the Romeo class Submarine. It was a whole mess. The Romeo class must have been repaired an repainted due to Kim Jung Un's visit, but even though the submarine was full of rust.
20140602092113842.jpg

This is the Romeo Class Submarine of N.Korea which Kim Jung Un rode in 1st of June. Can you guys recon how old it is?

You Lie!

There is no way that thing can carry the fat pig of the North.

Back
Top Bottom