What's new

The 2010 FIFA World Cup!

I always prefer translating from Spanish to Persian. It works better than translating from English due to the grammatical proximity Persian has with Spanish.

really? i didnt know that. is there gendar usage in spanish grammer? in persian there is no feminine and masculine.

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

attack by the dutch, but no goal.

I am having a feeling that goal is approaching

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

seems like half of the duetch team have received yellow card so far :lol:

The game has turned very very ugly.. full of fouls and Yellow cards.. a red card is coming for sure soon.

would qualify as the worst final ever.

I am having a feeling that goal is approaching

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

seems like half of the duetch team have received yellow card so far :lol:

yes, and now the spanish are on the attack. it seems more and more unpredictable compare to the first half, it is because of dutch playing better in the 2nd half.

The game has turned very very ugly.. full of fouls and Yellow cards.. a red card is coming for sure soon.

would qualify as the worst final ever.

i think there have been about 6-7 yellow cards so far.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a golden chance they had

really? i didnt know that. is there gendar usage in spanish grammer? in persian there is no feminine and masculine.

There is no gender factor in Spanish verbs unlike Urdu and Italian . It is only in the nouns like French,German and Dutch.

Back
Top Bottom