What's new

The 2010 FIFA World Cup!

disappointed 1st half, both teams played very rough game 5 yellow cards ....

Dutch usually plays well in 2nd half.. so hoping they do well in the next 45 mins..

Come on Spain!!! you have to stand up and confront the invader!!!

Come on - its a war for you!

Come on stand up and win the World Cup

lol you are right Ahmed......... but i guess UK got money as well!!! Wales is cheaper and very ideal place to live in if you are willing to stay away from the tensions of this whole world

well, UK is broke now, budget deficit stands at around 150b pounds, so there is no money left. i honestly get angry on the gov allowing too many people claiming too much benefit and do no work, they are a pure burdon on the tax payers. they produce more and more children to get more and more money, it is unfair. i also am angry about the tax evasion, be it in big scale like banks and rich people or small scale. when i say small scale, there are people who declare only 16 hours of work while doing a full time job, in this case they claim all sort of other benefits and also avoid paying tax. and we shouldnt forget the bloody bankers. wales is really good, cardiff is a very very good city unlike london, i like it when i visit london, but never want to live there. anti social behaviour and security is very very good compare to london and most of england, property rent is cheap, it is also cheap to own your house, there is alot of benefits in cardiff.

and my name is Zaki

yes off course, mistyping again by me, thats what i do all the time.

well, UK is broke now, budget deficit stands at around 150b pounds, so there is no money left. i honestly get angry on the gov allowing too many people claiming too much benefit and do no work, they are a pure burdon on the tax payers. they produce more and more children to get more and more money, it is unfair. i also am angry about the tax evasion, be it in big scale like banks and rich people or small scale. when i say small scale, there are people who declare only 16 hours of work while doing a full time job, in this case they claim all sort of other benefits and also avoid paying tax. and we shouldnt forget the bloody bankers. wales is really good, cardiff is a very very good city unlike london, i like it when i visit london, but never want to live there. anti social behaviour and security is very very good compare to london and most of england, property rent is cheap, it is also cheap to own your house, there is alot of benefits in cardiff.

yes off course, mistyping again by me, thats what i do all the time.

London is a king of europe cities. Its entirely a different kind of city, very busy city in my opinion. Everywhere all you see is Crowd, crowd and crowd again!.

Cardiff is like a town when comparing to London :lol:

I would advise you to move to Norway instead. Here you have 3 times more pay rate than what you earn in Cardiff :azn: If you are living their just to earn money, come here and earn some quick cash!!!

Look at the GDP per capita here in Norway thats around 80,000USD per annum :angel: comparing to UK's 37000USD

Average minimum income in UK is £5.80 i guess whereas in Norway you easily get £13 - £15 per hour in minium income per hour, most people earns a lot more

here is somethign from yahoo news:

A pitch invader tried to steal the World Cup trophy just minutes before the final kicked off at Soccer City

The famous golden trophy was on display by the side of the pitch prior to the climactic match of the 2010 tournament when the fan ran onto the pitch and tried to grab it as part of an apparent anti-racism protest.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Courtesy of Google translator:
ازدواج کلید موفقیت است

lol, that was a perfect translation. yes, it is the key for success, but not for everyone.

London is a king of europe cities. Its entirely a different kind of city, very busy city in my opinion. Everywhere all you see is Crowd, crowd and crowd again!.

Cardiff is like a town when comparing to London :lol:

I would advise you to move to Norway instead. Here you have 3 times more pay rate than what you earn in Cardiff :azn: If you are living their just to earn money, come here and earn some quick cash!!!

Look at the GDP per capita here in Norway thats around 80,000USD per annum :angel: comparing to UK's 37000USD

Average minimum income in UK is £5.80 i guess whereas in Norway you easily get £13 - £15 per hour in minium income per hour, most people earns a lot more

well, i am pretty ok with cardiff. i didnt know norway was that good, it is actually excellent.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Holland looking dangerous this time :)

yes, they are on the attack now.

here is somethign from yahoo news:

lol, that was a perfect translation. yes, it is the key for success, but not for everyone.

I always prefer translating from Spanish to Persian. It works better than translating from English due to the grammatical proximity Persian has with Spanish.

Back
Top Bottom