What's new

The 2010 FIFA World Cup!

a free kick to holland.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

hajhahaha, same here with me. i supported brazil, argentina, england, uruguay and they all lost.:hitwall:

:taz::taz::hang2::hang2:

OK guys, update me on this match, i cant watch it anymore for the next half an hour.

30:48 and still no goal :angry:

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

OK guys, update me on this match, i cant watch it anymore for the next half an hour.

Do you also receive metro newspaper in wales? ;)

30:48 and still no goal :angry:

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Do you also receive metro newspaper in wales? ;)

yes, lol. it is free, i like it.. i used to have one on my way home everyday, they distribute it by the traffic lights to the motorists.

What a dive from the goalkeeper!! - go on boy...... its do or die game for you!

yes, lol. it is free, i like it.. i used to have one on my way home everyday, they distribute it by the traffic lights to the motorists.

really! i thought its exclusive for the passengers travelling in London underground :lol:

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Spain gets a corner!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

missed it.................. stupid defence

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

I was almost shocked to see this attack from Holland!.......... they almost stunned me

Luckily goal survived

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

38 minutes and 30 seconds but still no goal from either sides :angry:

5 minutes to go for half time and still no goal :angry:

@Zakir, thanks for the update, there was a commercial and i took advantage of it to watch the match. spain got a corner but no goal.

yes, metro is good, at least it is for free. there is only one thing free in the uk, and that is oxygen we breathe lol..

@Zakir, thanks for the update, there was a commercial and i took advantage of it to watch the match. spain got a corner but no goal.

yes, metro is good, at least it is for free. there is only one thing free in the uk, and that is oxygen we breathe lol..

lol you are right Ahmed......... but i guess UK got money as well!!! Wales is cheaper and very ideal place to live in if you are willing to stay away from the tensions of this whole world

and my name is Zaki.

Dutch on the offensive now.. just like the games against Brasil and Uruguay..

Im loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom