What's new

The 13th russia_turkey war?It is time to take back Constantinopolis?

badguy2000

Reaction score
Well,East Rome empire was destroyed and Constantinopolis was taken by turkey in 1452.

Since then,russia has looked itself on as The 3rd Rome empire /the successor of east rome and fought 12 wars against tukey,just to take Constantinopolis back and recover the glory of rome.
Now,is it the time for the 13rd russia_turkey war?

Let's take a seat and watch the most moving TV play this year:《the fury of the3rd Rome empire》

Last edited:
Someone needs to stop telling us his wet-dreams.
Turkey is a member of NATO and if Russia attacks Turkey, NATO has to come and help them.

At best I see the Russians increasing their Air Force presence at Syria and introducing S-400 systems there.

Someone needs to stop telling us his wet-dreams.
Turkey is a member of NATO and if Russia attacks Turkey, NATO has to come and help them.

At best I see the Russians increasing their Air Force presence at Syria and introducing S-400 systems there.
I think Russia will support Kurds more seriously,Turkey will be a mess.

Hehe,i really don't like turkey,because it is widely reported that turkey shelters lots of uyghers terrorists.

I like Roast Turkey.
roast-turkey-su-600467-x.jpg

Well,East Rome empire was destroyed and Constantinopolis was taken by turkey in 1452.

Since then,russia has looked itself on as The 3rd Rome empire /the successor of east rome and fought 12 wars against tukey,just to take Constantinopolis back and recover the glory of rome.

Let's take a seat and watch the most moving TV play this year:《the fury of the3rd Rome empire》

Constantinople will be liberated from NATO occupation. It just remains to be seen by whom?

Turkey does seem to be punching way above its weight for the past few years. Time to notch it down a bit maybe? You don't mess with the Russians, especially not in Winter ;)

S-400 in syria ,perhaps shooting down a turkish jet or two by 'mistake'.
Open armaments support to kurds.
Maximum iskander missiles deployed close to turkish border.

Don't think it will escalate more than that.

LOL, yeah right. Turkey isn't a pushover and most importantly it's a NATO member that has heavy US backing. That's why Putin is keeping quiet, he knows better than to make the situation worse. Fortunately, his bluster isn't getting the best of him this time. Not to mention that Russia has no direct route of attack and could easily get cut off in Syria if hostilities broke out. Putin is there to prop up a dictator like Assad that has blood on his hands and he needs to go.

Hehe,i really don't like turkey,because it is widely reported that turkey shelters lots of uyghers terrorists.

Only in the eyes of the communist Chinese regime. The rest of the world has been sympathetic to the plight of the Uighurs at the hands of communist China. China is simply taking advantage of "well they're Muslim so they're also terorrists!!" bandwagon but nobody is buying it except for it's Pakistani allies and only because Pakistan has a joint military interest with communist China.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom