What's new

The 10 Most Excellent Reasons to Attack Iran

And if i want to talk in you language,then %#$&@.You know what i mean

You are providing links from Yemeni news sites?That's ridiculous.You were suppressing Houthis in Yemen and you just used dangers in your borders as an excuse.What you are doing now in Bahrain is the same.
If Iran helped Houthis,then how can you explain Saudi and Qatari aids to Syrian rebels and armed terrorists there?

What do you say about Saudi support and helps to Saddam during the war with Iran?That aids helped him escape failure and bankruptcy in war and caused him to kill more and more Iranians.Your hands are already dirty.Don't try to play victim.

Saudi's Weapon Wahabism killed 35,000 Pakistanis.

Hope you are not a Hypocrite!

1. what is Wahabism? can you please clarify. As far as I know, Saudies prefer follow Salafism, not this non nonsensical made up world.
2. How did "wahabism" kill 35000 Pakistanis? Last I checked, made up words cannot drop bombs from drones.

1. what is Wahabism? can you please clarify. As far as I know, Saudies prefer follow Salafism, not this non nonsensical made up world.
2. How did "wahabism" kill 35000 Pakistanis? Last I checked, made up words cannot drop bombs from drones.

Dont pretend to be innocent. All the sucide bombers in Pakistan are wahabis. You cannot point a single one of other sect.

Now dont say that thay are Salafis. Almost every sect clamis to follow salafism. Read the history of Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab. Founder of wahabism.

And if i want to talk in you language,then %#$&@.You know what i mean

You are providing links from Yemeni news sites?That's ridiculous.You were suppressing Houthis in Yemen and you just used dangers in your borders as an excuse.What you are doing now in Bahrain is the same.
If Iran helped Houthis,then how can you explain Saudi and Qatari aids to Syrian rebels and armed terrorists there?

What do you say about Saudi support and helps to Saddam during the war with Iran?That aids helped him escape failure and bankruptcy in war and caused him to kill more and more Iranians.Your hands are already dirty.Don't try to play victim.

Who was the first to drop the bomb?? Iran started calling for the destruction of all regimes around it in other words "replace the neighborhood with khameni ruled regimes". So naturally we fought back. I do not support what the traitor king Fahad did. If you think you guys hate him trust me we hate him 10 times more. Yes that looked like contradicting myself there but I am speaking from all points of view.

If you remember correctly the very weapons we bought for Saddam were used at us. Yeah karma is a ******.

Oh and Houthis killed two of our border guards how is that "suppressing them" that is fighting them back. I understand they are portrayed as heroes in Iran after all they are your proxy.

And again we find Iran here supporting Assad full heartedly even though he proven himself to be the biggest criminal of all Arab rulers. Good going there, every citizens who had a an ounce of doubt on iran is now made clear due to Iranian support.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Dont pretend to be innocent. All the sucide bombers in Pakistan are wahabis. You cannot point a single one of other sect.

Now dont say that thay are Salafis. Almost every sect clamis to follow salafism. Read the history of Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab. Founder of wahabism.

Nope the word Wahhabism is an insult. What is this new made up word by Iran propaganda mean?? There is no such a thing as Wahhabism it is just a desperate attempt by Iran to portray Saudi Arabia as a non-Mulsim country.

I am not claiming to be anything, but when you identify a group at least have the decency to identify them by what they call themselves. Instead of childish names. "Wahabisam" IS a made up word, followers call themselves Salafis. I don't agree with their views on the Madhabs, but I respect them as fellow Muslims to not call them names.

Who was the first to drop the bomb?? Iran started calling for the destruction of all regimes around it in other words "replace the neighborhood with khameni ruled regimes". So naturally we fought back. I do not support what the traitor king Fahad did. If you think you guys hate him trust me we hate him 10 times more. Yes that looked like contradicting myself there but I am speaking from all points of view.

If you remember correctly the very weapons we bought for Saddam were used at us. Yeah karma is a ******.

Oh and Houthis killed two of our border guards how is that "suppressing them" that is fighting them back. I understand they are portrayed as heroes in Iran after all they are your proxy.

And again we find Iran here supporting Assad full heartedly even though he proven himself to be the biggest criminal of all Arab rulers. Good going there, every citizens who had a an ounce of doubt on iran is now made clear due to Iranian support.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Yeah i read somewhere you said KSA under king Fahad was like current situation of Iran.He opposed US verbally but didn't do any thing at all.
You think we are against US only verbally?Sorry that's coming from your ignorance.No one would say anything like that.
They are not our proxies.You launched an all out war against them and they defended themselves.That's simple.

2 months ago,Azebaijan killed one of Iranian border guards,so why didn't we launch an attack on Azerbaijan?Maybe in KSA it's the most reasonable response to such incidents.

Nope the word Wahhabism is an insult. What is this new made up word by Iran propaganda mean?? There is no such a thing as Wahhabism it is just a desperate attempt by Iran to portray Saudi Arabia as a non-Mulsim country
You have some kind of Iran paranoia.Maybe visiting a psychiatrist can do the job.You see every problem in your country coming from Iran.If you had any problem at your life,don't give up Mosa.I suggest you blame Iran for it and then everything will be okay.:tup:

100000000000000000000000000000000t Reason...Iran is a ISLAMIC NATION

And this is the only reason
I always thought that Serbs who were bombed in 1995 and 1999 were Christian, while Bosnians amd Kosovars who were protected by USA - mostly Muslim. I guess I was wrong. :what:

Iran is like a lion standing in front of these dirty, unclean euroamerican terrorists who constantly threaten it every day

If they do attack Iran then I see whoreurope glowing green

I always thought that Serbs who were bombed in 1995 and 1999 were Christian, while Bosnians amd Kosovars who were protected by USA - mostly Muslim. I guess I was wrong. :what:

Well there is something called..Selective Amnesia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom