What's new

The 10 Most Excellent Reasons to Attack Iran

this all hokus pokus is to daviate the world attention from some other very imp issue which just might scuttle through for the sake of this smoke screen called so called attack on Iran....well not going to happen!!!!!!!!
cause its american & european economi which will have to bear the results ...at the most it just might be an exersize to jack up crude oil rates + gining some extra push to saudi oil co's cause they are controlled by the american so called zionist hawks.....i may be wrong ????????

Yes almost all Iranians I have met are racist bastards who think their Persian genes makes them the royalty of humanity. There is no talking to those folks at all. And yeah keep talking like that show your true colors.
This message has been deleted by Mosamania.
Reason
Iran and Iranians are not worth my time.
Mosa why do you think we give a $hit if you talk to us or not?No one cares what you think and no one gives a damn how you spend your time.We are not racists.We never said we are better than anyone.Almost every single Arab i saw in this forum hates Iranians from bottom of his heart.But i love my Arab brothers living in my country and also in some other Arab countries.The ones who don't see 'Persians' as their eternal enemy.Not kinds of 'your' Arab who sees everything from the window of 'races'.Every single time you and your kinds talked about us,it was either insulting,humiliating,sarcasm, jealousy,racism and other BS.
Now who is the racist bastard here?

reason number 234: They just don't want to be our slaves, and we don't know why. Being the slaves of America is the greatest thing that could happen to a country.

Mosa why do you think we give a $hit if you talk to us or not?No one cares what you think and no one gives a damn how you spend your time.We are not racists.We never said we are better than anyone.Almost every single Arab i saw in this forum hates Iranians from bottom of his heart.But i love my Arab brothers living in my country and also in some other Arab countries.The ones who don't see 'Persians' as their eternal enemy.Not kinds of 'your' Arab who sees everything from the window of 'races'.Every single time you and your kinds talked about us,it was either insulting,humiliating,sarcasm, jealousy,racism and other BS.
Now who is the racist bastard here?

Oh yeah. All the Iranian I have made any sort of contact with always and always bring up how superior they are and how much they have culture and civilization while Arabs have none do you one deny that you yourself brought this up. The only racists here are you and you know what. I have made a post pn another thread of how much the concept of racism was foreign to me that is until I came here however that you have shown me that I am an "Arab" something I have never cpnsidered myself to be. In fact all my life when the word arab was mentioned I imagine Egyptians and syrians not us because Arabism is heavily fought here. However the same can not be seen regards to you and your nation.

Oh yeah. All the Iranian I have made any sort of contact with always and always bring up how superior they are and how much they have culture and civilization while Arabs have none do you one deny that you yourself brought this up. The only racists here are you and you know what. I have made a post pn another thread of how much the concept of racism was foreign to me that is until I came here however that you have shown me that I am an "Arab" something I have never cpnsidered myself to be. In fact all my life when the word arab was mentioned I imagine Egyptians and syrians not us because Arabism is heavily fought here. However the same can not be seen regards to you and your nation.
people are not all like that Mosa
it doesn't need much diplomatic work between our countries in the future so that the tensions disappear
trust me

Mosa i respected you until a while ago because i saw you as a sane person who looked in most situations in rational ways and was also critical about Iran.I don't have any problem with that,as i'm critical about your country much more.But after a while i understood your views is something beyond criticism and it's more close to hatred.
First,i am ready to swear i didn't say any thing against 'Arab race' here.But in one or two threads,some of your friends came and said insulting things about us and about our past,so i reminded them what we were in past what they were in past.I don't see any problem in reviewing history.
Second,I don't have any problem with Arabs and honestly,if i see any Iranian insulting Arabs for their race,i won't consider him even my compatriot.Racism is blindness no matter what nationality we have.

Mosa i respected you until a while ago because i saw you as a sane person who looked in most situations in rational ways and was also critical about Iran.I don't have any problem with that,as i'm critical about your country much more.But after a while i understood your views is something beyond criticism and it's more close to hatred.
First,i am ready to swear i didn't say any thing against 'Arab race' here.But in one or two threads,some of your friends came and said insulting things about us and about our past,so i reminded them what we were in past what they were in past.I don't see any problem in reviewing history.
Second,I don't have any problem with Arabs and honestly,if i see any Iranian insulting Arabs for their race,i won't consider him even my compatriot.Racism is blindness no matter what nationality we have.

At least we agree on that. Then I highly advice you to keep a leash on some Iranians here who really caused me to lose all respect I had for Iran.

Speaking seriously,they are looking for a STRONG reason to attack Iran....

NOT a joke,daily new propoganda(in iranians POV) are coming up in news channel, governments all over the world will are starting to show iran as threat......

They need a strong,a strong reason to attack Iran....US and EU governments are looking for the right reason to show to their people "see iran is a threat,and we should start this war to save ourself"...

Once they get the right reason, that day,Iran,you'll experience all the western military technology right before your eyes....
and end up like Iraq....

You may laugh at this post,but the reality is that they will FRAME you just like iraq WMD and then start pounding.....

and if you think nuke is all you need to defeat a country,forget it,looks at pakistan,they have nukes ,but of wat use,predators pound those terrorists good???

and finally,yes,they will get/create a good reason to attack iran

this all hokus pokus is to daviate the world attention from some other very imp issue which just might scuttle through for the sake of this smoke screen called so called attack on Iran....well not going to happen!!!!!!!!
cause its american & european economi which will have to bear the results ...at the most it just might be an exersize to jack up crude oil rates + gining some extra push to saudi oil co's cause they are controlled by the american so called zionist hawks.....i may be wrong ????????

Oil is the main resource to keep any countries economy stable and running..... if you invade a country you will have all the control over their oil....

But you just need a reason..... ex: Iraq WMD??

Just wait n watch...

100000000000000000000000000000000t Reason...Iran is a ISLAMIC NATION

And this is the only reason
why does that always have to revolve arround religion, Religion is just a path to self relalization.
Kindly don't be naive.

Okay in all honesty. I really wish for peace between us and Iran. However currently this is not possible, Saudi-Iranian relations were best under Rafsanjani we even signed a joint space research program that came to an end shortly after. Also when Iran made good moves we hosted Ahmadinejad here. However recently Iran has gone out of control I don't know why they are now on an all out propaganda and proxy war against us. Iranian weapons killed 113 Saudi soldiers this also caused a considerable amount of amnesty towards Iran from us.

Maybe one day we will sit together and work everything out. However spending a day in this forum will show you that Iran and it's propaganda have peace as the last thing in their mind.

At least we agree on that. Then I highly advice you to keep a leash on some Iranians here who really caused me to lose all respect I had for Iran.
I don't know you can't talk politely you don't want to.you better try,it's not that hard.

Okay in all honesty. I really wish for peace between us and Iran. However currently this is not possible, Saudi-Iranian relations were best under Rafsanjani we even signed a joint space research program that came to an end shortly after. Also when Iran made good moves we hosted Ahmadinejad here. However recently Iran has gone out of control I don't know why they are now on an all out propaganda and proxy war against us. Iranian weapons killed 113 Saudi soldiers this also caused a considerable amount of amnesty towards Iran from us.

Maybe one day we will sit together and work everything out. However spending a day in this forum will show you that Iran and it's propaganda have peace as the last thing in their mind.
113 Saudi soldiers killed by Iranian weapons?how did you come up with that?

Saudi's Weapon Wahabism killed 35,000 Pakistanis.

Hope you are not a Hypocrite!

Back
Top Bottom