What's new

Thats why America and NATO is winning in Afghanistan !!!!

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
***************************************************************************************************************************************************

DO U SEE THIS IN WESTREN MEDIA ????

Please explain, I see a picture.

Please explain, I see a picture.

This is the report:

"After killing Afghan citizens, American Forces on duty as per "protocol" strip people, & take pictures of them. In Kandahar's Mohammad Qila, in a barbaric incident, Forces killed a nine year old boy, & then took inappropriate pictures of him."

The least that bastard deserves is a Court Martial.

A lot of our Canadian troops and civilian staff died bravely fighting in Afghanistan and dumbasses like this ruin their hard work single-handedly.

But I think accepted wisdom is that americans have failed in afghanistan. You cant win hearts and minds with guns

Being the great democracy that America is, I'm sure they will enquire into any human rights violation and take the correct action.

They have punished the guilty of Abu Ghraib in the past too.

Being the great democracy that America is, I'm sure they will enquire into any human rights violation and take the correct action.

lol sorry sir they will not !!!

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

This is the report:

"After killing Afghan citizens, American Forces on duty as per "protocol" strip people, & take pictures of them. In Kandahar's Mohammad Qila, in a barbaric incident, Forces killed a nine year old boy, & then took inappropriate pictures of him."

not 9 year boy but a young boy !!!

No. They only punished a fraction of those that were guilty... At least it wasn't as bad as My Lai though, where after the massacring of hundreds of civilians, only one guy was sentenced to a few years of house arrest...

remember that the attitude of cheap muslim liife is COMMON in the US military.

the guy boasted how easy it was to get away with stuff.

and look at blackwater, a most disgusting organisation created to KILL.

so when afghans turn their guns to the american and british dont be SURPRISED.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

DO U SEE THIS IN WESTERN MEDIA ????

IISsA.jpg

Just SICK BAS_ _ _ _S.........

eik din hissab dayna hoga is kaum ko.................woh bhi is dunya mein...............

Back
Top Bottom