What's new

Thanks Gary! Who's Next Though?

PoKeMon

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
In midst of all celebration of India winning the world cup, Gary Kirsten is leaving Team India.
Marvellous coach, great personality. We will miss him for sure.

Please suggest if not Gary, whom do you want to see India's next coach.

Once again Thanks Gary. We all love you.:tup:

Justin Langer is one of the candidates..Dont know how good a coach he is..

NZ , stevan flaming .........curently the coach of chinnai super king IPL team..

What about Shane warne??
He could help Indian spinners too. The quality of spinners coming is a matter of concern now. Not a single promising leg spinner.

Justin Langer is one of the candidates..Dont know how good a coach he is..

Thats interesting.
But dont know him much. He too has reserve and introvert nature just like Gary.

I just wonder that india have so many great former indian players.
Then why they always choose an foreign coach?

stephen fleming or justin langer, keeping in mind that the next WC is down under

Simply say tnx Gary Kristan. Without you we(India) cant won it. I want to see you back as coach of Team India. I follow you closly, i noticed one thing. But i dont want to tell and make a any buzz abt it. I salute ur national pride and hats off.

Nobody from Australia , they are too arrogant and sometimes even aggressive . That doesn't gel well with Indians .Should be someone with a calm , cool personality and should not be dominating .

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

stephen fleming or justin langer, keeping in mind that the next WC is down under

stephen fleming sounds good

Stephen Fleming will be ideal.

Already Fleming and Dhoni share an excellent rapport and it is only natural that Fleming should be the next Coach.

Back
Top Bottom