What's new

Thanks Gary! Who's Next Though?

How do you know ? Or is hawa main teer ?

I dont do that... :smokin:

It is reliably learnt that the BCCI would not mind if Andy Flower expresses an interest. It couldn’t be confirmed if an approach has been made yet, but a section of the board seems to think that the current England coach, who has achieved the unthinkable for the Poms by winning back-to-back Ashes series, is the right candidate.

Published: Monday, Apr 4, 2011
Is Andy Flower interested in India job? BCCI may not mind - Sport - DNA

No Andy Flower please.
He could be a good coach for test team but not for ODIs. For e.g. look England.

Andy flowers is the third name coming in the media . Justin langer and fleming are the other two , i don't know how many more probables may be there. Lets just wait and watch

Langer doesnt have any expertise. Fleming seemed to enjoy the rapport of Dhoni with CSK.. i too like him to be the coach for the future.

And no aussies please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Langer does has a similarity with Gary... Introvert and and working behind the scene.. However a good bowling coach is a must if they choose a battsman as the main coach.. Indian bowling sure has lot of room for improvement.. So many promising medium pacers came and all suddenly vanished to oblivion.. Something surely is amiss in the bowling department.. Also BCCI should try to give Irfan a break again in one of the series to see how he is holding up after the injury.. I hope he finds his swing back..

I just wonder that india have so many great former indian players.
Then why they always choose an foreign coach?
Cozz X Indian players have ego problems with BCCI ...& sometimes regional issues come during team selection...

If i have to select a coach from India that would be definitely SANDEEP PATIL...even john wright was one of the best coach India had...but i would like to have WASIM AKRAM as our bowling coach...

Wasim Akram : as bowling coach.

steve waugh : as main coach :)

Back
Top Bottom