What's new

Thank You Pakistan !!! says Indians

what both sides ?????? there is not a single voice rising from paksitan.

its india issue - indian media made a big issue out of it and still trying to.

for them banglore bomb was 1 hour news and sania marriag was 1 month affair.

bloody idiots.

You are saying there was not a single voice from pakistan .That too on pdf.You remember the thread sania mirza to marry shoaib malik?
Have you watched what went on in their media?Though it was not made as big an issue in their news media as was in india , it's only because they had other serious issues going on in their country.
Before accusing indian media , don't you think media is dependent on trp's which in turn on viewership?It's kind of democracy...whatever people want will be on tv.Can blame people not media.AND there are such people to be blamed on both sides.

The difference is in Pakistan people are just being happy about it and a few laughs may be. A little childish humor, but in India people are burning effigies and going all out violent.

The difference is in Pakistan people are just being happy about it and a few laughs may be. A little childish humor, but in India people are burning effigies and going all out violent.

As i said simple minded people coupled along with no job is not a healthy formula.:no:

well the word secular combine it with secular system or secular thinking are not some thing we can differentiate.
You cannot say you live in a secular state and do not follow secular thinkings nor they imply to different state of the govenrment or ppl living in it.

I have rightly written Where are the Secualar Indians now.
Cheers

The problem is with an indian celebrity marrying a pakistani cricketer. Every indian and pakistani whether liberal or a right wingie has a feeling of rivalry towards the other country.A sports star whom we had been cheering so long and whom we make part of our national lives could be so cutoff and indifferent in terms of the national emotions is what really upset the indians.People are pissed off about that. Where does secularism come into picture.
No body said we got rid of one muslim and so take all the other muslims of india to your country.I think this is what you perceived it to be. Something is preventing you from comprehending written material in a way everyone else does.For your benifit: I am not talking about genius.(FYI: rakhi sawant is not a muslim )

well the word secular combine it with secular system or secular thinking are not some thing we can differentiate.
You cannot say you live in a secular state and do not follow secular thinkings nor they imply to different state of the govenrment or ppl living in it.

I have rightly written Where are the Secualar Indians now.
Cheers

:undecided:

Man, you are drunk beyond limits or what? Whatever you want to say, you must say it in a manner that makes some meaning. :lazy:

The only Pakistani channel still showing this marriage as an issue is GEO, then again we have our concerns over Geo's Nationality and loyality.

:undecided:

Man, you are drunk beyond limits or what? Whatever you want to say, you must say it in a manner that makes some meaning. :lazy:

i have explained this in breif on request of another member, so would you mind reading it before showing your illiteracy

what both sides ?????? there is not a single voice rising from paksitan.

its india issue - indian media made a big issue out of it and still trying to.

for them banglore bomb was 1 hour news and sania marriag was 1 month affair.

bloody idiots.

you're spot on. i get ary here and I'm soooo pissed off at them, so is my dad. we're watching a show and suddenly right through it, BREAKING NEWS. SHOAIB & SANIA DID THIS, THEY GOT VISA, blah blah blah. who cares, we have bigger problems. instead of looking at them as pakistani & indian, look at them as humans. and it's not like ary did it for one day, it happens daily, i swear. i'm so fed up with it.

i was hating shoaib for all this, but 2 days ago i found out he's not to blame completely. he was shouting at the media that why are you making a big deal out of it, we can't go outside anywhere without being surrounded by 100s of people. even though i hate him for match fixing and selling out our country for money, he or sania don't deserve this anger that they are getting from the people who are fed up.

last week, Dr. Israr ahmad died, he was a very very important person, yet they mention him for 2 minutes and then back to daily shoaib-sania topic. we have good talent but we ignore it, hame logo ki kadar nahi hai. i bet you 100% that in india there were more people who felt sad for him or actually cared, like Zakir Naik and co., but what can we do.

btw, why does it always seem to me that our governments are at fault for everything, i have a lot of indian friends and we don't hate each other, i think the normal public doesn't hate each other, we all want to develop and progress & grow. i hope one day it all changes and truly become allies with everyone around us, and not have to worry about anything. :tup::agree::cheers:

Burning effigies, no ordinary people in india are not doing this. Some out of work groups from different communities did this. People in india may not be "happy" about it, but they consider it as a personal decision.

Yes, indians would have been happier if she could find her match in india.

You know, ordinary indians, unlike our politicians, are too sensitive regarding national pride and love to hate anyone who shows disrespect to the national pride for personal choice.;)

1)burning effigies is not violent.When no person or property is being physically harmed ,it is not violence.
2)whether you acknowledge or not , in our subcontinent , when a girl marries, she leaves her parent's home and stays with his husband in his home.That home becomes her home from then on and her parent's home becomes "parayi".This gives rise to few social sensitivities.
By marrying an indian , shoaib has still retained his home but sania doesn't. So in the context of the subcontinent you can't compare the emotions on the bride's side and groom's side directly.The varying reactions on the two sides can't be made a test of moderateness/liberality as you are trying to. Many people would testify to the liberality(lack of?) of people in pakistan in a spectrum of issues.

2)whether you acknowledge or not , in our subcontinent , when a girl marries, she leaves her parent's home and stays with his husband in his home.That home becomes her home from then on and her parent's home becomes "parayi".This gives rise to few social sensitivities.
By marrying an indian , shoaib has still retained his home but sania doesn't. So in the context of the subcontinent you can't compare the emotions on the bride's side and groom's side directly.The varying reactions on the two sides can't be made a test of moderateness/liberality as you are trying to. Many people would testify to the liberality(lack of?) of people in pakistan in a spectrum of issues.

Well sania has left her home that is in Hyderabad.. the home you are refering to is i think is the country to which she has said repeatedly that she will be an indian and will play for india.. Dont know whats the problem there.
and yeah in subcontinent wen a girl is married usually the lerkay walay are more happy then the lerki walay. but its natural parents have to let their girl go its the tradition.
So let it go indians and move on :smokin:

That was a joke for God's sake. Rakhi Sawant was the goat there. Sania has been underperforming for a long time. Indians should not discriminate between religions :D even when it comes to criticism.

1)burning effigies is not violent.When no person or property is being physically harmed ,it is not violence.
Salma Agha married an Indian dude, Noor married an Indian dude. Any issue?

The only reason Pakistanis are now celebrating this as a victory since Indians are mourning this as a defeat. The idea in Pakistan is to just piss off Indians :P. Stop being pissed off and the hooligans in Pakistan would automatically go away.

No Indian has the right to crib that she didn't marry an Indian. It's her wish. They may complain if she said or did anything anti-Indian.

Being Pro-Pakistani does not mean anti-Indian. Being pro-Indian does not mean anti-Pakistani. If I proclaim Jai Hind, it will not mean death to Pakistan.

Be patriotic, without hate. Fight for your countries issues with countries who are hostile to you. But don't search and create new issues purely out of hate.

Indians need to get this thing through their heads - we haven't taken Sania Mirza. She wasn't anyone's personal property to take or give away. She and Shoaib willingly decided to get married. They both still belong to whoever they say they belong to - still their birth countries.

Well that 65000 indians need to be sensible.. if i may correct you.. You know.. we are 1 billion strong country..!!! :)

And more over.. it would be a light hearted community i guess.. nothing to get worked up..!!!!

Back
Top Bottom