What's new

Thank You Pakistan !!! says Indians

@jonasad
Indians never had a problem when our indian muslim celebrities marries hindus or vice versa.Do you know our most favourite composer A.R.Rahman is a convert from hinduism,does that stop us from loving him?But in this case some people got angered because sania(who is much much revered here) couldn't find a man from 120 million indian muslims but instead found one from the nation who are our traditional enemies.What have this to do with secularism?Since secularism is not about loving your enemies.
*According to you some peoples dislike over an indian girl marrying a pakistani boy is something that require india to be no longer called a secular state,Should we stop calling pakistan an islamic republic because of unislamic practises of thousands of pakistani citizens?Or should we change it's name to trp because of prevalance of widespread terrorism..?I think action of some people should not decide whether the a country is un-secular or un-islamic etc..What do you think?

Well one thing is for certain if it was an indian cricket star marrying a pakistani sports personality none of you would have a problem with that.. no one will be talking abt 120 million indian muslims, its opposite way around so we have a problem.

HumanityFirst, i dont think that is Humanity that is pure male dominance.
about A.R Rehman he is a male afterall.

so you are twisting and curbing the defination of Secualrism according to your needs. interesting

Correct me now.. interfaith marriages has no problem in India but if its with a Pakistani then its a huge problem ?? cm on say it and validate my thread

I hope secularism is not about relations between two countries but deals with the equality in religions..!!! And there is no two meaning for it.!!! And i presume its your lack of understanding of the definition of secularism... which is creating distortions in your comments and objectives..!!!

Back
Top Bottom