What's new

Thank you, Mr Modi!

Rape capital? Dude please study your own laws first. Just look below

@Sheikh Rauf
No one can debate the hardline pakistani mentality, coz it defies complete logic.
You say there are seperatist movements in india from east to west, but still india is intact.
The pakistan that was originally created was divided. And let me tell you a fact, East pakistan was the actual pakistan. They were the real advocates for pakistan, they were 55% of your population. And they said, that we made a huge mistake by making pakistan, we want to seperate.
The actual pakistan is now bangladesh, you are just the leftovers.In that too your largest province, almost 40% of your geographical wants independence. Shame on you dude trying to verbally assault us without knowing where you are standing.
Every citizen of this country is an equal citizen, and every hindu will fight for the right of its minorities, and we dont need a shit head like you who tried to light the neighbours country on fire, instead burned his own country to tell us how we should live.
Get a life

i actually thought for a sec that you wrote somthing which will make sence. but your level shows how desperate you are just to answer without any reason...
you will fight for the right of minorities, its a world biggest joke .. look at your history since Hindu is holding bharat you have been demolishing mosques burinig churches rap nuns killing sikhs in their holliest place , you think all these people just forget and let you keep doingit agian, only thing is good that you accepted peopl wanna get out this fake unity of pethatic secularism.
Bangladesh is muslim country we didnt make seprate country for Pakistan we make it for islam,, if someone wants to be seprate they have right.. but 71 wasnt the case it was your indian terrorist army who entered Pakistan,
dont blame us if we do the same to support Kashmir.
you are sitting on C4 so keep your self away from us cuz we are burning

Why is it that we have not proceeded past the first step for three quarters of a century? Hun tey chal vee pao aggey noon.
because whenever we do that the great neighbor of our with its huge propaganda infiltrates our masses and media.

@Sheikh Rauf

Done with your rant?
demolishing mosques
1. Demolishing mosques.. Also we hindus built the 2nd mosque in the world in kerala, even before the mosque in madina.

killing sikhs in their holliest place
2. We indians fought with pakistan financed terrorists who used the golden temple as a terrorist hideout just like the lal majid you carried out the operation in. Oh my god, muslim killing muslim!!!! that is impossible. Bloody lunatic
India had a sikh prime minister recently. So dont say that india does not treat sikhs properly.
more hindus go to gurudwaras than sikhs themselves. By the way, do you even know what a gurudwara is?

burinig churches rap nuns
3. You have quoted instances of burglary. Not targeted acts.

only thing is good that you accepted peopl wanna get out this fake unity of pethatic secularism.
4. Your *** seems to be burning. We are way more secular than you and way more united than you. Just a blind man like you can think otherwise

Bangladesh is muslim country we didnt make seprate country for Pakistan we make it for islam,, if someone wants to be seprate they have right.. but 71 wasnt the case it was your indian terrorist army who entered Pakistan,
dont blame us if we do the same to support Kashmir.
5. Bangladesh is a muslim country with a secular constitution not created for islam but created for bengalis who people like you raped and murdered in millions. Shame on you to say that Mukti bahini were terrorists. They fought the oppressors and made them surrender with indian help.

Kashmir isurgency is something pakistan created, whatever home grown violent movement was there, ended when yasin malik laid down his arms. And the kashmiris are suffering because of you actions and sending terrorists and not because of the indian army.

Where was the indian army in 1965, when you sent intruders to incite the kashmiris? Instead the kashmiris turned the pakistanis in, and fought with the indian army against the pakistanis.

Thats all man, i am tired of arguing with you. You have made up your mind to destroy your own country, i did my part trying to bring some sense into you, but your hatred has no bounds and will one day consume you.

Get a life, live peacefully and leave this hatred.

Last edited:
because whenever we do that the great neighbor of our with its huge propaganda infiltrates our masses and media.

Nobody is forcing them to watch "sheela kee jawani" videos, are they? Present a better alternative according to your nationally preferred content and the masses will watch that instead.

Nobody is forcing them to watch "sheela kee jawani" videos, are they? Present a better alternative according to your nationally preferred content and the masses will watch that instead.
yes, thats the key. But let me assure u we are doing that as much as we can in current circumstances. Now whether we succeed or not time will tell.

(Note: I will remove negative rate if you edit your post"
Misleading post. Propaganda, lies. Words like 'rape paradise'. This whole sentence, "Are you talking of that fake democracy which needs 10 reputed persons as eye witness and as a result not even a single person is convicted for rape in last 5 years and country has become the rapist's paradise"

you should have asked me this before giving negative rating. Why do you ask me now? Do you want to withdraw negative rating?
If you have shown even 10% interest in monitoring those comments of rape capital and open defection, quality of thread would have been much better. First ask this question to the one who bring in Rape and democracy etc. I am surprised that you do not have any problem to that.

@Sheikh Rauf

Done with your rant?

1. Demolishing mosques.. Also we hindus built the 2nd mosque in the world in kerala, even before the mosque in madina.

2. We indians fought with pakistan financed terrorists who used the golden temple as a terrorist hideout just like the lal majid you carried out the operation in. Oh my god, muslim killing muslim!!!! that is impossible. Bloody lunatic
India had a sikh prime minister recently. So dont say that india does not treat sikhs properly.
more hindus go to gurudwaras than sikhs themselves. By the way, do you even know what a gurudwara is?

3. You have quoted instances of burglary. Not targeted acts.

4. Your *** seems to be burning. We are way more secular than you and way more united than you. Just a blind man like you can think otherwise

5. Bangladesh is a muslim country with a secular constitution not created for islam but created for bengalis who people like you raped and murdered in millions. Shame on you to say that Mukti bahini were terrorists. They fought the oppressors and made them surrender with indian help.

Kashmir isurgency is something pakistan created, whatever home grown violent movement was there, ended when yasin malik laid down his arms. And the kashmiris are suffering because of you actions and sending terrorists and not because of the indian army.

Where was the indian army in 1965, when you sent intruders to incite the kashmiris? Instead the kashmiris turned the pakistanis in, and fought with the indian army.

Thats all man, i am tired of arguing with you. You have made up your mind to destroy your own country, i did my part trying to bring some sense into you, but your hatred has no bounds and will one day consume you.

Get a life, live peacefully and leave this hatred.

like i said you brought yourself in for sake of argument and you will continue i know cuz of no life..
Bangladesh is muslim country how about you look at this way it was Bangladesh's moment and we muslims took huge land on west :) which is also muslim...
i suggest you to build toilets and find someone better to run your country out of 1.2 billion you find a terrorist.. what a shame you have brought to yourself...
we can understand the mentality of people who proud to their terrorist PM. no wonder India is becoming a Terrorist state and hell for minorities.

you should have asked me this before giving negative rating. Why do you ask me now? Do you want to withdraw negative rating?
If you have shown even 10% interest in monitoring those comments of rape capital and open defection, quality of thread would have been much better. First ask this question to the one who bring in Rape and democracy etc. I am surprised that you do not have any problem to that.

@WAJsal is a TTA. It wasn't he but @syedali73 another TTA who gave you that negative rating. Sorry, he was just being generous. :)

I have been through each comment of this thread, this thread has already been derailed. Best thing you can do is not to get involved in this useless debate.
I don't like handing out negative ratings, but you deserved this one, if you edit your post and inform me i will gladly remove it. a piece of advice, don't get into debates with trolls.
Personal abuses, rape capital and such words are to be rated negative by TT's as per PDF rules.

Best thing you can do is not to get involved in this useless debate.

Believe me , i am the last person to write these sort of comments but Pakistani members bring in rape and open defection in each and every discussion. DO you know in response to which comment I wrote the same? Check that comment also.
don't like handing out negative ratings, but you deserved this one, if you edit your post and inform me i will gladly remove it. a piece of advice, don't get into debates with trolls.

All right. I respect your advise and remove the comment.

Believe me , i am the last person to write these sort of comments but Pakistani members bring in rape and open defection in each and every discussion. DO you know in response to which comment I wrote the same? Check that comment also.

All right. I remove the comment.
I will request moderation of this thread. Do edit your post and tell me. One expect's sane comments from 'Elite' members, such as yourself.

Thanks for the compliments, but these ''insults'' won't budge me from posting more insults :lol:
That's the spirit man. It reminds me of a very old story In Hindu Scriptures of a Brahman and a Scorpion, where both keep on performing their respective 'Dharma' ( nature prescribed duty ).
Keep it up !!!! Cheers :wave:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom