What's new

Thank you, Mr Modi!

I don't like this picture.. Anyway, it was good gesture, you returned our 70,000 people. Jihad didn't work and Allah Helped India... and 1 = 10 didn't work.

Dude thank India. We Bangladeshis didnt want any easy end. Allah sent India as mediator to save more bloodshed on both sides. So yes Allah saved Pakistanis.

Last edited:
I don't like this picture.. Anyway, it was good gesture, you returned our 70,000 people. Jihad didn't work and Allah Helped India... and 1 = 10 didn't work.
Allah (Bhagwan) did help India. but by this act Allah (Bhagwan) also wanted Pakistan to change for better. Opportunities were there, just look back and if any mistakes had been committed then correct them !!!:pleasantry:

Dude thank India. We Bangladeshis didnt want any easy end. Allah send India as mediator to save more bloodshed on both sides. So yes Allah saved Pakistanis.
:hang2: :haha:

Dude thank India. We Bangladeshis didnt want any easy end. Allah send India as mediator to save more bloodshed on both sides. So yes Allah saved Pakistanis.
A Kaffir Big Brother fixed up the mess between two warring Muslim brothers as usual :lol:

Were there more?

Oh the mentality, gloating over a 40 year old events to which neither of these characters contributed.
What next, he will be accepting a picture of the damaged Golden Temple. !!

Gloating ? I dont see any gloating . As regards events they did not contribute, I see posters thumping their chests over 65 . Surely no one here contributed to it.

Who will present a picture of the Golden temple , Pakistan ?

Gloating ? I dont see any gloating . As regards events they did not contribute, I see posters thumping their chests over 65 . Surely no one here contributed to it.
And how would you describe this frivolous Kodak moment.... a symbol of democratic freedom. !!!
And i suppose there's no difference between the internet community and the leaders of two nations.
Who will present a picture of the Golden temple , Pakistan ?
Only if the slaughter was carried out at behest of Pakistan but who can tell, perhaps Kuldeep Singh Brar may want to come into the limelight again.

Oh the mentality, gloating over a 40 year old events to which neither of these characters contributed.
What next, he will be accepting a picture of the damaged Golden Temple. !!
http://www.newswala.com/2015/03/23/newswala-i-Narendra_Modi_obeisance__Golden_Temple-qa-4.jpg
newswala-i-Narendra_Modi_obeisance__Golden_Temple-qa-4.jpg

And how would you describe this frivolous Kodak moment.... a symbol of democratic freedom. !!!
And i suppose there's no difference between the internet community and the leaders of two nations.

Only if the slaughter was carried out at behest of Pakistan but who can tell, perhaps Kuldeep Singh Brar may want to come into the limelight again.

There is nothing to describe, you are taking things too seriously. My views have been brought out in an earlier post.

Your response on Khalistan is unclear , In any case it has no reference to contest. In India Generals fade away as they ought to.

Why do you need an Indian to inspire patriotism and "stand behind" your soldiers as the author puts it?

Our faith in the Two-Nation Theory and the Pakistani ideology is reborn.

My goodness! It's been almost 7 decades and some people are still confused. It still needs election of a PM in a foreign country or photo-op of two foreign leaders in a foreign country to provide Pakistanis justification/reassurance for the existence of their country!! :)

Pakistan make urself relevant so that no Indian PM ever use these photo again to Humiliate u ...

by making urself relevant I dont mean u to become more emotionally charged against India...

what I mean is Make ur self Relevant to India...

And by the way Modiji is not using this photo to humiliate Pak... But it was used to remind Bangladesh and its people that what Indian nation did for their freedom and they should never forget this ...

And Bangladesh recognized it by conferring " Friends of Bangladesh Liberation War Award" to Atal Bihari Vajpayee

Kya hogaya Nair bhai aaj kal dikhte hi nahi forum parr

My goodness! It's been almost 7 decades and some people are still confused. It still needs election of a PM in a foreign country or photo-op of two foreign leaders in a foreign country to provide Pakistanis justification/reassurance for the existence of their country!! :)

Exactly this tells you how solid thier foundation is

That really does deserve a negative rate.
There is too much content to rate here. Guy's keep it simple no personal abuses, thank you.

Do tell me what is a adequate punishment for the one who brought rape into this thread

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom