What's new

Thank you for the Thank Yous

thats wrong and no justification that someone should defile your pictures just because he found them.
if someone befriends you say on facebook and then gains access to your family photos then its is abuse of trust.

sometimes in real life people can upload pictures of you without your knowledge. it has happened to me and I had to contact the posters or the admin to have my pictures removed or I untagged myself because of the nature of my job and my stance . I have many enemies and i dont want any harm to my loved ones.

Cyber person should be the last one should trust - imo, if you have uploaded family pics on social media than only the real life people to whom you know very well should be in your circle. If you are accepting request from every tom, d!ck and harry like most of the people do than you should not upload your private pics there.

Cyber person should be the last one should trust - imo, if you have uploaded family pics on social media than only the real life people to whom you know very well should be in your circle..
count yourself lucky if you are not disappointed by one of your close ones'
I have had different experience

lets keep the focus on the culprit and not blame the victim.

count yourself lucky if you are not disappointed by one of your close ones'
I have had different experience

lets keep the focus on the culprit and not blame the victim.

I never uploaded my family pictures on social media - so, haven't given chance to anyone to disappoint me. :)

Well - as this has happened with him in past as well. So, i am sure VC knows the culprit very well - it's just that he is not naming him here, and will be debating on emails. lol

you are welcome
I understand you are still hurt over my "unexplained" movie phrase I used on you and leader but I am sure you will get over it
;)

well that is disgraceful and if anyway sch person can be exposed and then reprimanded then please let us know how we can help.

i am sorry to hear that.

for a start please contact the administrators of whatever website it is where such rude comments are posted. google has recently made a policy of removing such content if you present your case

if such thing has happened here then I am sure @WebMaster will ban such person for a very long period and remove such postings.

I appreciate your explanation, and your support. It is greatly appreciated Sir.

More funny is that people publish the family photographs on internet.

Those photos were stolen from a family member, not me. The stalking extends to my family members, not just me. It is sad to see the extent of the pathological behavior, that is all.

I never uploaded my family pictures on social media - so, haven't given chance to anyone to disappoint me. :)

Well - as this has happened with him in past as well. So, i am sure VC knows the culprit very well - it's just that he is not naming him here, and will be debating on emails. lol

Despite what has happened, I remain an open a honest guy with the best of intentions. Those who are jealous will get what they deserve. I have no reason to change what I do or say.

Chengii

Congrats!!!:cheers:

Those photos were stolen from a family member, not me. The stalking extends to my family members, not just me. It is sad to see the extent of the pathological behavior, that is all.

utterly disgusting!!
I think you should name that person right here.

Chengii

Congrats!!!:cheers:

utterly disgusting!!
I think you should name that person right here.

Thanks!

Let us all move on in peace, if it can be done by both sides. I have moved on already.

Although it is better to have more Thank Yous than posts! I kid, congrats! :P

Back
Top Bottom