What's new

Thank You For The Music.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Threads have been created on favorite English songs, Movies etc.
I thought we should have a thread on your choice of theme or sound track from Movies. Here is my contribution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Music Islamic? Should the people of a Islamic state allow music as a part of their legacy? If not how much will it be justified to call as the islamic state....

No offense but i really want to be clarified on this one. At one point i hear music is not allowed in Islam at the same time islamic state of Pakistan promotes musicians. i got confused. so please clarify on this.

Is Music Islamic? Should the people of a Islamic state allow music as a part of their legacy? If not how much will it be justified to call as the islamic state....

No offense but i really want to be clarified on this one. At one point i hear music is not allowed in Islam at the same time islamic state of Pakistan promotes musicians. i got confused. so please clarify on this.
Its not really a black and white issue, while most conservative interpretations of Islam will tell you that music is not allowed in islam, Muslims in the subcontinent have generally been influenced by sufi-ism, which has a rich musical tradition and is the basis of most of the folk music in this part of the world.

And Pakistan isn't an Islamic state, its a state that has a muslim majority.

Wanted-Everyday is Exactly the Same(Nine Inch Nails)

Braveheart

Hans zimer is a great musician..he is the best of the best,i personally like him very much...

Lol that was more like a bhoot crying :D

You seriously like that?

I'm not much for techno, but really liked this one.

_XBajK1gwRQ[/media] - The Matrix - Lobby (Techno)

In the movie:
Wpc1SpDgUIA[/media] - Matrix - Lobby Shooting Spree

And then there was this:
XhGrA0KwkVg[/media] - Shameless Ripoff of the Lobby scene...bollywood style

Yes some times the bollywood guys shamelessly copy the scenes from Hollywood like we dont see hollywood films :hitwall: :hitwall: ..Atleast they should have tried to make it better than where they copy from :hitwall: :hitwall:

Lol that was more like a bhoot crying :D

You seriously like that?

I'm not much for techno, but really liked this one.

As they say, "Zouq ki baat hey" :)

Sit back, draw the curtains, turn the light dim and while sipping on a glass of "Lassi", think of the big blue sky, sand dunes and then enjoy my kind of music. But then again that sounds like Dubai.:woot:

The Akshay matrix ripoff was hilarious. Couldn't stop laughing. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahha

I thought we should have a thread on your choice of theme or sound track from Movies. Here is my contribution.

KSaKBCfJnIM[/media] - Once Upon a Time in the West Soundtrack

Windjamammer>
this was buy Ennio Morricone my favorate musicain,
but his revolutonary work which earned him fame arround the globe is "The Ecstasy of Gold", absolutely briliant, have no words to honor him. He was used by Sergio Leone (the best director of western movies till date) in almost each of his movie.
here it is> enjoy.

buy the way if you need any kind of info about western movies, i am your man:D

adios

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom