What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

What a bullshit!! I will tell you whats gonna happen. They transfer all engineers of tei to trmotor. This way bmc will has hand in another critical part.

We are talking about at least next ten years, there would be no teyip no aqp no pirinççük, so what is gonna happen really?

We are talking about at least next ten years, there would be no teyip no aqp no pirinççük, so what is gonna happen really?

Did you even understand what I said? I mean they would shut down even TEİ rather shutdown a BMC company.

İsmail Demir "We have started the negotiations with Rolls-Royce for the National Combat Aircraft engine again. We are about to reach an agreement"
Ismail Demir pointed out Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Qatar, Malaysia and Indonesia for the countries where negotiations were held to be partners in the MMU project.
Turkey 's F-16 AESA radar for Azerbaijan in the development of the project, the press were invited Pakistan and Qatar had been reflected earlier.
http://az.azeridefence.com/ssb-sedr...la-sursat-idxalina-dair-muqavile-imzalamisiq/

İsmail Demir "We have started the negotiations with Rolls-Royce for the National Combat Aircraft engine again. We are about to reach an agreement"
Ismail Demir pointed out Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Qatar, Malaysia and Indonesia for the countries where negotiations were held to be partners in the MMU project.
Turkey 's F-16 AESA radar for Azerbaijan in the development of the project, the press were invited Pakistan and Qatar had been reflected earlier.
http://az.azeridefence.com/ssb-sedr...la-sursat-idxalina-dair-muqavile-imzalamisiq/

Indonesia defense minister is now in Turkey and will meet Turkish defense minister. They will of course talk about this project.

Our defense minister is a new appointed one, just a month ago sit in his office. He is Jokowi rival in the last 2 presidential election and being backed by Islamist group. He is an ambitious guy and former Armed Force general during Soeharto and Habibie administration.

I wonder why he visited Turkey, maybe he has some new plan about our next military project collaboration.

Indonesia is in my opinion the number one canidate who has to join this project, they have a growing economy and also a very capable aerospace industry.

They have chosen KFX and joined the wrong project.

11306.jpg

I have a things to say about hürjet ;

All of us know Tai make a agreement with Eurojet for using 1x ej-2000 engine on our hürjets.

I'm loking on fa-50 and Jf-17 they are very similar aircrafts only fa-50 is a have a little low range and service celing just because his low powered engine. But our aircrafts engine will more powerfull than jf-17 one's

So I'm expecting two diffrent Hürjet version ;
T-1 Hürjet
F-1 Muharip Hürjet Like koreans.

But we must cannot pass a point. İf we fly him with Ej-200 or Rd-33 he not be a Fighter Aircraft Derriveated from Trainer Aircraft , he will be Fighter Aircraft wich have a Trainer Version.

When I compare him other aircrafts I'm expecting him mach 1.8 speed and 18.000 service ceeling. So thats very enough for 4th gen aircraft.

But there is a little key points for Muharip Hürjet if we want a make more succesfull aircraft than Jf-17 and Fa-50;

1- We must heading 30 million euro cost . More of them give a our aircraft more powerfull rivals but less tech advantage with this price also give a more chance to jf-17 and fa-50 .

2- İf we want a gain a money from this aircraft we need a sell a smar ammounition with him. For this this baby must have a good range and must have a targetting pod. So thats aircraft have 7 pylon thats a normal for 17.000 ibf class fighter but this project developed to 20.200 ibf. we must add him +1 body side pylon for aselpod who can a give the under body pylon to fuel tank.

3- This aircraft not be enlarged from this point for +1 pylon for ew pod and also extra fuel tanks. Americans make a good solution for him. CFT And Dorsal Spin.

44198819_831350880368904_2832835487842959360_o.jpg

Koreans make a Dorsal Spine to fa-50. We can do it same to muharip hürjet for intagrate spews ew pod to him.

New+Turkish+F-16+Fighter+Jets.jpg

And also we can invastigate our F-16's for makeing a little cft's to hürjet for carrying more fuel hürjet with ej-200 does can carry that kind of cft-dorsal spine complex.

with this and our national smart ammo's som, hgk,kgk,neb,demet,kgk-lr, minuature bombs, akbaba etc. he will a very good low cost medium range deep striker.

4- For the side of Air Superiority this aircraft of course have a helmet mounted display and wide ir display advanced iir short range aim-9x and göktuğ.

5- But also this aircraft must be carry aesa radar if that radar will f-16 aesa radar in özgür project that give us a clear time and logistical advantage.

6- And also we must intagrate him meteor long range bvr missile with bozdoğan. Meteor is important because this aircraft if have meteor he can use all perform of his aesa radar . And not have a less than other advanced 4 th gen fighters.

7- And with this advance's this aircraft will be good fighter than mirage, jas-39a , fa-50, jf-17, f-16 without viper and with low cost. That's the very important for us until tfx and this aircraft will be good export succes around ow countries.

11306.jpg

I have a things to say about hürjet ;

All of us know Tai make a agreement with Eurojet for using 1x ej-2000 engine on our hürjets.

I'm loking on fa-50 and Jf-17 they are very similar aircrafts only fa-50 is a have a little low range and service celing just because his low powered engine. But our aircrafts engine will more powerfull than jf-17 one's

So I'm expecting two diffrent Hürjet version ;
T-1 Hürjet
F-1 Muharip Hürjet Like koreans.

But we must cannot pass a point. İf we fly him with Ej-200 or Rd-33 he not be a Fighter Aircraft Derriveated from Trainer Aircraft , he will be Fighter Aircraft wich have a Trainer Version.

When I compare him other aircrafts I'm expecting him mach 1.8 speed and 18.000 service ceeling. So thats very enough for 4th gen aircraft.

But there is a little key points for Muharip Hürjet if we want a make more succesfull aircraft than Jf-17 and Fa-50;

1- We must heading 30 million euro cost . More of them give a our aircraft more powerfull rivals but less tech advantage with this price also give a more chance to jf-17 and fa-50 .

2- İf we want a gain a money from this aircraft we need a sell a smar ammounition with him. For this this baby must have a good range and must have a targetting pod. So thats aircraft have 7 pylon thats a normal for 17.000 ibf class fighter but this project developed to 20.200 ibf. we must add him +1 body side pylon for aselpod who can a give the under body pylon to fuel tank.

3- This aircraft not be enlarged from this point for +1 pylon for ew pod and also extra fuel tanks. Americans make a good solution for him. CFT And Dorsal Spin.

44198819_831350880368904_2832835487842959360_o.jpg

Koreans make a Dorsal Spine to fa-50. We can do it same to muharip hürjet for intagrate spews ew pod to him.

New+Turkish+F-16+Fighter+Jets.jpg

And also we can invastigate our F-16's for makeing a little cft's to hürjet for carrying more fuel hürjet with ej-200 does can carry that kind of cft-dorsal spine complex.

with this and our national smart ammo's som, hgk,kgk,neb,demet,kgk-lr, minuature bombs, akbaba etc. he will a very good low cost medium range deep striker.

4- For the side of Air Superiority this aircraft of course have a helmet mounted display and wide ir display advanced iir short range aim-9x and göktuğ.

5- But also this aircraft must be carry aesa radar if that radar will f-16 aesa radar in özgür project that give us a clear time and logistical advantage.

6- And also we must intagrate him meteor long range bvr missile with bozdoğan. Meteor is important because this aircraft if have meteor he can use all perform of his aesa radar . And not have a less than other advanced 4 th gen fighters.

7- And with this advance's this aircraft will be good fighter than mirage, jas-39a , fa-50, jf-17, f-16 without viper and with low cost. That's the very important for us until tfx and this aircraft will be good export succes around ow countries.

Plane develop around the specified needs. What you are suggesting is definitely possible but concurrently development and making lot of changes just because hurjet has powerful engine is not the way to do things. Probably the developer has current plan and future plan in mind. For current plan objective defined. For future plan flexibility has Incorporated in the system.

Presidential Defense Industry Presidency Aircraft Department President Seref Can "National combat aircraft is a project of Presidency Defense Industry Presidency. There are approximately 400 personnel, most of them engineers, in National Combat Aircraft, we are in the preliminary design phase, I hope we will finish the preliminary design in 2022. While this preliminary design continues, we will start cutting the first sheet of the plane after a certain time.
In 2023, maybe we start to see the shape of the first prototype. We wish to make the first flight of the national combat aircraft in late 2026 and early 2027. "
Deputy Director General of National Combat Aircraft and Project Chief Engineer Dr. Mustafa Cavcar also gave information about the technical and physical characteristics of the aircraft.
National Combat Aircraft 5th generation and will have super cruising ability to transfer Cavcar, said the aircraft will have an internal gun slot.
https://www.aa.com.tr/tr/bilim-tekn...un-2026-2027de-yapilmasi-hedefleniyor/1673110

Back
Top Bottom