What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

if turkey manage to secure EJ-200 engine deal with UK, the plane can achieve a thrust to weight ratio equal to 1 for 9 tons take off weight. it's better than almost all trainers available now. depending on it's possible future radar it can be a good light weight fighter too. right now the best trainer in the market is Chinese L-15 and it's a respectable design for both training and combat but i am very much optimist about hurjet, it can easily out perform L-15.
is it clear when it will perform it's first flight??
June 2022. But it is more likely to 2023.
https://www.flightglobal.com/news/a...erospace-approaches-hurjet-design-rev-457877/

https://aviationweek.com/farnborough-airshow-2018/tai-sees-hurjet-first-flight-2022

The latest MMU design !

EJCWaviWwAE73_F

I don't think that an engine will be coming from anywhere else. Only UK is left but it is also sanctionable.

Western NATO "allies" will try to block any tech transfer for engines to TR for sure. In same time their Kemalist, atheits trolls and religion haters will accuse Erdogan and TR gov. for everything at any possibility but I'm sure smart and responsible patriots in TR do know that very well and much better than me and are doing everything to reach TR goals in the future. Who the hell cares if it will take 1 or 2 or 5 years longer, with such "friends" and "allies" you have no other options anyway, and bring the baby home one day but then TFX, Altay and all those other great tools aswell will be built by own technologies any nobody will be able to block you with any sanctions any more. Be patiente, use what you allready have and work hard to achive those goals people. Go Turkey.

what is gonna happen is that TEI will buy TRmotor and team up with them to complete TFX engine there is no other way, TRmotor is almost nothing! look how careless they are, giving a reportage in front of ancient J85!

This nonsense should be stopped as soon as possible and work with experienced companies. What the person in the video says is not consistent and realistic. I watched an interview like the story of three apples falling from the sky. Turkey also has a few companies can handle this job(TEI-GE,KALE-RR). Anyone who wants to pay the money and buy jet engine technology should wake up from this dream as soon as possible.

This nonsense should be stopped as soon as possible and work with experienced companies. What the person in the video says is not consistent and realistic. I watched an interview like the story of three apples falling from the sky. Turkey also has a few companies can handle this job(TEI-GE,KALE-RR). Anyone who wants to pay the money and buy jet engine technology should wake up from this dream as soon as possible.

Yup Kale has more experience than TR Motor so why does government choose TR Motor to develop TFX engine ?

what is gonna happen is that TEI will buy TRmotor and team up with them to complete TFX engine there is no other way, TRmotor is almost nothing! look how careless they are, giving a reportage in front of ancient J85!

What a bullshit!! I will tell you whats gonna happen. They transfer all engineers of tei to trmotor. This way bmc will has hand in another critical part.

I know Kale is also working with pratt whitney

Back
Top Bottom