What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

He is not the Deno you think.

Which other "Deino" do you know?

Good to see you here Deino , 2 questions ;

Will there be any IP or technical issues with new engine because MTU designed the EJ200 core ?
I haven't seen anything about thrust vectoring about RR offered engine , Any info ?

Thanks, but to admit I don't know.

My topic is China and even if it might sound strange no longer the German aviation industry and its Luftwaffe.

Cobham receives KF-X aircraft oxygen system contract

Cobham has been awarded a contract by Korean Aerospace Industries (KAI) to design and supply a pilot oxygen system for the future KF-X fighter aircraft programme, the company announced on 10 April.

The advanced multirole aircraft is currently under development. The multi-year contract will support the entire engineering, manufacturing and development phase of the aircraft's development.

Cobham Mission Systems will leverage its latest next generation oxygen concentrator technology, and newly developed Electronic Seat Mounted Regulator to produce a system capable of spiral upgrades as new technologies, such as pilot breathing sensors, are introduced in the future.

Kevin McKeown, VP and general manager of Cobham Mission Systems, said: ‘Cobham has a long history of working with KAI on a number of aircraft platforms. We are very excited that KAI selected Cobham’s latest oxygen concentrator solution for its newest platform.

‘The KF-X programme is strategically important for Cobham and this contract award will allow us to continue to lead the market in life support oxygen systems for military aircraft.’

--------------------------------------------------------

S.Koreans are buying foreign subsystems from abroad, since Turkish companies do not produce such subsystems I think it's fair to say that TFX will also have such critical systems from abroad - unless we see advancements...

DazzsSVW4AEC6gZ

Back
Top Bottom