What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

yes i am serious, because i want to live in turkey . I entered their site and i saw that they don't want software engineer position :( .
Try HAVELSAN; their engineers are almost entirely software and electronics engineers. They are eager to take anyone with talent. I do not know if a foreigner could be a part of critical defence project. Generally intelligence takes a background check on you. ButI recommend you to try that.

http://www.havelsan.com.tr/en/human-resources-jop-applicationsopen-positions

They are looking for software engineers right now. (The one with the title: Yazılım geliştirme mühendisi)

Last edited:
Da5s_V1u_U0_AAU8k_R_jpg_large.jpg

Simply wow what a beautiful beast

yes i am serious, because i want to live in turkey . I entered their site and i saw that they don't want software engineer position :( .

You can't work for any of the Turkish Armed Forces Foundation companies (TSKGV in Turkish) if you are not a Turkish citizen. Heck, my friend from Azerbaijan (who has a CGPA of 3.7) couldn't secure an internship from Aselsan because he is not a Turkish citizen.

You can't work for any of the Turkish Armed Forces Foundation companies (TSKGV in Turkish) if you are not a Turkish citizen. Heck, my friend from Azerbaijan (who has a CGPA of 3.7) couldn't secure an internship from Aselsan because he is not a Turkish citizen.
i am turkish and i didn't completed my military service but i don't have a GPA 3.7:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thank you guys and i really appreciate your help

Last edited:
Leonardo is ready to support TF-X, the company says

Leonardo announced that they are ready to support the Turkish defense and aerospace industry for the National Combat Aircraft (TF-X).

Leonardo shared a statement about participation to Eurasia Arishow. Leornardo brings air traffic control and management systems and the C-27J transport plane to the fore at the Eurasia Airshow.

Leonardo made the following statement:

“Leonardo provides the air traffic control and radar systems for Turkey’s civil aviation project ‘SMART’ (Systematic Modernization of ATM Resources in Turkey). Antalya International Airport also uses these systems.
The C-27J aircraft, proposed to meet the needs of the Turkish Land Forces and General Directorate of Security, can work with the C-130 and A400M aircrafts in the Turkish Army inventory.

Leonardo also displays the AW101 helicopter in the fair. The company also gives the message that they are ready to support the Turkish defense and aerospace industry for National Combat Aircraft Project with 60 years of experience in aerospace.”

http://www.defencesector.com/leonardo-is-ready-to-support-tf-x-the-company-says/

TAI is working with UK in TF-X.

C-130? They are being modernised by TAI/ASELSAN. There is no help needed.

A400M? It's a consortium... It's not like Turkey decides who to join A400M project. It's not a "national" project.

Leonardo is ready to support TF-X, the company says

Leonardo announced that they are ready to support the Turkish defense and aerospace industry for the National Combat Aircraft (TF-X).

Leonardo shared a statement about participation to Eurasia Arishow. Leornardo brings air traffic control and management systems and the C-27J transport plane to the fore at the Eurasia Airshow.

Leonardo made the following statement:

“Leonardo provides the air traffic control and radar systems for Turkey’s civil aviation project ‘SMART’ (Systematic Modernization of ATM Resources in Turkey). Antalya International Airport also uses these systems.
The C-27J aircraft, proposed to meet the needs of the Turkish Land Forces and General Directorate of Security, can work with the C-130 and A400M aircrafts in the Turkish Army inventory.

Leonardo also displays the AW101 helicopter in the fair. The company also gives the message that they are ready to support the Turkish defense and aerospace industry for National Combat Aircraft Project with 60 years of experience in aerospace.”

http://www.defencesector.com/leonardo-is-ready-to-support-tf-x-the-company-says/

General Directorate of Security? WTF? After UCAVs and T-129 now cops are getting C-27J Spartan military transport aircraft?

Back
Top Bottom