200+ TFX
50+ HURJET
-----
200 + UCAV
300 + UAV(included HALE class)
------
50+ T129
100+ (Other versions of t129)

Any unique project in Turk defence industry needs its own thread to follow the progress from the very begining, thus assess the process/developments vertically and horizontally in other fields of Turk defence industry that gets more and more organised and insitutional in the world defence market.

So should be in this forum as well.

P.S: Subforum idea that @cabatli_53 has mentioned once is also welcome.

Last edited:
Perhaps when the projects start to pick up some speed, right now it's all conceptual.. No point separating.. imo.
I would normally agree. For example a common thread for anka-1 and anka-2, and atak-1 and atak-2 are okay with me. But in this case the two projects are completely different. We might as well merge it with HURKUS then. Plus if we dont separate the threads now, it will be difficult to separate them later when the number of posts increases. Some conversations may become meaningless.

I would normally agree. For example a common thread for anka-1 and anka-2, and atak-1 and atak-2 are okay with me. But in this case the two projects are completely different. We might as well merge it with HURKUS then. Plus if we dont separate the threads now, it will be difficult to separate them later when the number of posts increases. Some conversations may become meaningless.

The number of sticky threads are increasing in parallel to strategic advancements of Turkish defence industry. There are many threads such as Artillery up&dis which deserves to be sticky as well and many like “Anti-tank missile family up&dis” that i was planning to open but Turkey section started to turn around those sticky threads and other threads lose the effectiveness and importance so I try to hold the number of them not more than current situation. If we manage to establish a subforum infrastructure such as “Aviation section” to transfer all important and strategic aviation projects inside to separately talk all from 3-6-10 ton utility helo projects, hürkuş, hürjet to Atak-2, cargo plane, passenger plane, tf-x..., It will help us to introduce/follow all details in all processes clearly.

533bf40e-b46f-4523-b362-5537807f8135-jpeg.431334

I think its wasting money to buy or made a fighter anymore....The futur of air defence are drones, not fighter. Rather than wasting money to fighter, we should invest them to drone.

The number of sticky threads are increasing in parallel to strategic advancements of Turkish defence industry. There are many threads such as Artillery up&dis which deserves to be sticky as well and many like “Anti-tank missile family up&dis” that i was planning to open but Turkey section started to turn around those sticky threads and other threads lose the effectiveness and importance so I try to hold the number of them not more than current situation. If we manage to establish a subforum infrastructure such as “Aviation section” to transfer all important and strategic aviation projects inside to separately talk all from 3-6-10 ton utility helo projects, hürkuş, hürjet to Atak-2, cargo plane, passenger plane, tf-x..., It will help us to introduce/follow all details in all processes clearly.

533bf40e-b46f-4523-b362-5537807f8135-jpeg.431334
That makes sense. If we could do the subforum it would greatly improve the organization of the website.

I think its wasting money to buy or made a fighter anymore....The futur of air defence are drones, not fighter. Rather than wasting money to fighter, we should invest them to drone.

up to 30 years it will make sense to have some fighters but the reality is fighters will give way to drones both goes hand in hand if we are able to build drones and fighters than we may be some day able to fuse them to a fighter drone

Ok, the problem is M-346 is powered by 2 times more powerful engine and f124-ga200 is the best engine in its class for weight to thrust ratio...
Seems like they really have to come with crazy and innovative to be able to reach that goal... which is very hard..
any idea?

Kamil, Bro do you see some similarities ?

Turkish Jet Trainer / COIN design study

hurjet3.jpg

Textron - Scorpion

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom