What's new

Tezgam train inferno - Death Toll rises to 73

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

i have posted some pics but its one sided story

If it was electrical, and somehow the cylinder caught fire, it won't be punctured outwards. This is clearly cylinder exploding on its own.

what class did you travel in?

if its business or ac sleeper you wont find stoves or people cooking food but i am sure in lower class people do make their own food as purchasing food is quiet expensive!
In Business class but i was having habit of roaming around.So,never saw that.

If it was electrical, and somehow the cylinder caught fire, it won't be punctured outwards. This is clearly cylinder exploding on its own.
sir there are three or more cylinders but i will wait for the final investigation

no offence but a short circuit? it's not a electric train!

Electric wiring within bogies---fans, lights, charging plugs and all runs on electricity my friend. I have seen the miserable condition on few of occasions. However, this one explains otherwise......

73417729_2307790906015261_8736548158256971776_o-jpg.586893

Electric wiring within bogies---fans, lights, charging plugs and all runs on electricity my friend. I have seen the miserable condition on few of occasions. However, this one explains otherwise......

73417729_2307790906015261_8736548158256971776_o-jpg.586893
yes, what I mean to say is that electric alone cannot be the culprit.

As far as I have seen the pictures; there is no sign of blast damage on any of the bogies but appears to be the case of flames/fire only. Can anyone spot by evaluating the pictures available.
From Pics:-
1-Large size cylinder likely exploded due to external fire causing built up of pressure in stored fuel inside.You can clearly see large cut in single metal sheet body.
2-By looking at size of stove,which is used commercially it seems that cylinder and stove were likely being transported,not being used albeit full.
3-Look at small cylinder,it's Valve assembly is missing,which likely did blasted off after massive pressure inside did built up due to outside fire.
4-If small cylinder leaked and caused fire than it's Valve must have been in place,since leakage would have caused fire and no pressure built up inside.
5-From looks one can easily say,these cyclinders likely added fuel to the fire but saying that they just blasted and caused fire is wrong assumption.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

Ver sad incident ..... This is what my commonsense tells me , Tablighi bros start cooking in first bogi (the carriage which got fire fitrst) ‎ stove exploded fire stared (almost all people are dead in this bogi , even those who jumped outside because of train speed) , then this fire trigger chain reaction , things got fire in 2nd and 3rd bogi , especially electrical wiring caught fire first , that is why people from 2nd and 3rd bogis saying they saw electrical fire first .. Keep in mind most of the people in 3rd bogi survived with miner injures (because the jumped out of train when train was slow with-in 3 minutes of fire started as per one eye witness) ….
Don't buy tablghi saying it was not stove , because, First almost all in first carriage are dead … 2nd they are tring to save them selves from backlash ..
So tavlighis cooked food in 1st carriage,which caught fire and everyone died,now tell me who told you that,when no one survived?

There are more stoves....

What you assuming? sabotage?
May be,from looks of cylinders, it does seems that they blasted after external fire did caused pressure built up.

That's first time in my life,when i am hearing that cylinder caused fire during cooking,no they don't unless or untill gas was leaking and soemone did lit up a fire and it caught fire in no time.

Ignorant people who carry inflammables inside trains and lax railways staff and security who allowed such things inside train are responsible for this avoiadable human tragerdy

So tavlighis cooked food in 1st carriage,which caught fire and everyone died,now tell me who told you that,when no one survived?
The bodies found from that carriage and number of passenger in that carriage and eye witness from 2nd and 3rd carriage ……. Just go throw many eyewitness videos available. And try to make a picture , Rest investigations will tell what really happened ……
One more thing it could be sabotage , a terrorist attack … To be honest if Stove exploded then where is blown roof of carriage ????? The guy who booked those carriages was not on train ?? Only detail investigations will ravel truth ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom