What's new

Texas synagogue hostages freed, British gunman dead

I'm sure you love living in your own ignorance. Yes, the hostages are ok but the suspect is dead.

Of course the hostages are OK. I told you this hours ago that no matter what, the hostages will BE FINE !!! And how would I KNOW THIS???? :lol: :lol:

...... just like this.

Former police chief admits Spanish Secret Services (CNI) were behind jihadist attacks in Barcelona Aug2017

There is more to Afia's story that meets the eye, we know she tried to kill a FBI agent and try to grab rifle of a US personnel but does that get her that long 84 year old sentence ? I also I was reading that even ISIS tries to negotiate her release using a Journalist who was later executed by ISIS, I mean why is she that important that US let a hostage die but did not release her when in Past US did released several Taliban hardcore fighters and commanders as hostage exchange, what is that about her that US is not even entertaining the talks on her release? anyone knows the full aspect of her story ? @SQ8 @HRK

Her husband tells some part of the story .
just another false flag stunt to justify afia's imprisonment

Lol

Kudos to the SWAT team for their response!

Of course the hostages are OK. I told you this hours ago that no matter what, the hostages will BE FINE !!! And how would I KNOW THIS???? :lol: :lol:

...... just like this.

Former police chief admits Spanish Secret Services (CNI) were behind jihadist attacks in Barcelona Aug2017

False flags are carried out regularly.

They are indeed a terrorist and meet the definition of being a terrorist. But the irony is the world never question those who made such terrorists and their evil acts which forces people to act like savages. To every action there is a reaction.
There is no excuse or justification to attack innocent people and civilians anywhere in the world, by anyone. Period. No but, but, but.

They killed him? I hope he didn't killed anyone at the temple

Everyone was safe and not having rt thankfully.... But will suffer mental trauma
It is impossible that families don't know what their son/brother is up to.

Says a 2 year old baby sister of a terrorist?... at what age will you start killing the sisters and brothers of terrorist?... 7... 12... 13... What age will you shoot them?

Even Hitler's relatives weren't considered guilty... But thet should have been hung I guess...

Last edited:
Some Pakistanis on here have no honour or self respect

No wonder that CIA operative who ran over Pakistanis payed dollars was released during mushraf era

did you torture him or rape him nah, gave him teas 5 star treatment while in your custody

Everyone was safe and not having rt thankfully.... But will suffer mental trauma

Yep, But I heard the official response it seems he did not intend to harm people, but still if he carries a weapon and threat people then yes it will cause some mental trauma for the people. I wonder if this man was afia's actual brother or some dude who claims to be the brother?

It is amazing how some Pakistanis will grab on a thread and twig and build a whole fanciful story.

Aafia was not lamb, she was a know Jehadi (even prior to her incarceration) consorting person to PK Intel agencies, who at the minimum acted as a courier if not worse. She was not picked up in Pakistan, but in Afghanistan (there is only a small doubt on this one).
The only thing that smacks wrong to me is that: she travelled on her PK passport (but was a dual US national), and hence should have been afforded Pakistan Consul Access. Unfortunately in those days nobody cared about any of those sort of legalities. PK did not make a stink about the issue which they could have, but I doubt it would have made any difference. And her interrogation was likely not a walk in the park (and likely illegal), as in I would not put mental/physical torture beyond the realm. Arresting and jailing her for her interrogation antics (the AK grab) was also more about expediency than any measure of reality. But to say that she was not a raving lunatic Jehadi is WRONG! Even she would not say that, and her court ravings throughout the case, speak to her leanings.
According to Yvonne Ridley other prisoners held at Bagram reported to her that a woman was repeatedly raped and tortured by Guards at Bagram and that is when Yvonne got involved about prisoner 650 who turned out to be Aafia Siddiqi and that is when the can of worms was opened. It seems to cover their crimes the guards fabricated a cover story to shut her up even to the extent of shooting her.

Last edited:
Yep, But I heard the official response it seems he did not intend to harm people, but still if he carries a weapon and threat people then yes it will cause some mental trauma for the people. I wonder if this man was afia's actual brother or some dude who claims to be the brother?

Probably a nut who thinks he is her "Jihadi brother".... If he was white it would have been just COVID stress and hugs and kisses as his remedy...

Back
Top Bottom