What's new

Tesla to set up electric car manufacturing unit in India’s Karnataka State😎!

But how safe are hydrogen cars ? Has there been any development in the field of safe and stable hydrogen storage in vehicles ?

There has been lots of concept cars. And it's not the cars that are the problem. It's the delivery points. This mission has been created to research and development mass technologies required for safe storage and transportation and refineries.
The issue with India is our traffic issues. Even if we use battery cars (with AC on) it's useful range is going to be less in traffic. And people don't prefer taking long breaks during long journey (in difference to Western people) cos our transit time is longer (1.5 times longer) making the adoptattion of battery cars questionable.
Hydrogen based transportation and research is required. Many techs were already developed by EU countries, but no one hasn't thought of implementation it seriously. If we could do that, India could become the leader in that field exporting the tech to third world countries.

I think Elon Musk will think twice to expand his business in India. :enjoy:

I doubt India domestic brand can build competitive EV.
If a company is competing at the top sport in the industry, needless to say they have the tech and know how to churn top class products...

The Indian Origin successful individuals may have contributed virtually nothing to India (compared to what they could have and possibly they wanted to too but got frustrated with the bureaucracy & politicians).

But that has got nothing to do with the prices of cars running on India roads. In Delhi, cars from across the spectrum can be running - priced from few lakhs to few crores. Jaguar-Land Rover now belongs to Tatas. That is indication enough that Indian roads have the most premium cars of the globe running on them.

(I am a "Bhakt" myself. A Hindu, a patriotic Indian, a Modi/BJP supporter. So dont have high hopes from me even if I am grounded & speak the truth.)

Well fair enough.

But being patriotic and a bhakt are two different things.

You can be patriotic, Hindu and Indian all you want (which is your right), and none of us Muslims in Bangladesh would care until we see extremist behavior like Indian Muslims getting killed by bhakts for eating beef, getting beat up by bhakts for marrying a Hindu girl, and getting harassed by bhakts for simply being Muslim or Christian and forced to scream "Jai Shri Ram" - which is a Hindu religious chant. India has devolved into a intolerant, extremist, religious entity, unsuited and unqualified to belong to the group of civilized nations. A Banana Republic.

I don't have to remind you what happens to Banana Republics with no law and order, accountability, moral leadership or principles. They will all fail eventually.

I know Muslims personally who had issues in getting rental apartments in Mumbai, just because of their religion. In the year 2020, which is hard to believe.

These are deplorable fascist practices and the signs of lower grade fundamentalist and extremist bhakt behavior among the general Hindu populace, fostered by Modi and BJP to pinpoint religious scapegoats, and to identify an imaginary "unified common enemy of Hindus", all in a bid to get cheap votes at home and stay in power.

I wanted to see if you agree to those behaviors and principles - if you are a true bhakt like you claim. If you are not a coward, then you will stand on your bhakt principles, right or wrong.

We don't do those things in Bangladesh.

If being a patriot in India means having a country for Hindus only, then no one globally will support you, I'm sorry. No support for fascistic people or principles.

India can go back to being a closed economy and the 1970s "Hindu rate of 2% growth" yearly because no one globally will trade with an extremist fascist nation. And you will also have uprisings, the likes of which we are viewing today.

Being patriotic and having deshprem does not mean you call people from another nation (Bangladesh) 'Ghuspetias', 'pole-vaulters' and foster enmity with them needlessly (all in the name of getting cheap votes at home), while you try to sell all manners of items shamelessly worth $10-12 Billion a year to Bangladesh in uneven trade and services, along with $30 Billion worth of other one-sided economic benefits, to our detriment. Things are already turning and the FTA with India (which solely benefits Indian economy) is certain to be scrapped forthwith.

Your Indian banyas have been trying to sell electronics, refrigerators and cars for over forty years in Bangladesh and they have gotten nowhere. A reflection of your nation's policies and principles, which are monetized and supported by its industrialists.

Part of the reason that Bangladeshis have extreme hostile views of current Indian Govt. and by deduction Indian products are because of Modi/BJP policies, which will see Indian economic alienation from our economy, to the tune of $50 Billion yearly.

Bangladesh has already surpassed India economically, and will do so health/hygiene-wise, industrially and infra-wise as well (if not already, then in short order).

Hasina is almost dead, things will come to a head. Your govt. knows and is trying to scramble - but maybe too late. Good luck.

Last edited:
If a company is competing at the top sport in the industry, needless to say they have the tech and know how to churn top class products...

Obviously you don't belong to a business family.

What possible help could Mahindra cars get in technology from having an F1 team?? They make low quality vehicles with copied designs in a closed market like India, having politicians in their pocket (and therefore non-competitive lopsided business advantages, which they survive on).

The F1 shenanigans are just a way to funnel money out of India.
While the butthurt by lungis is lovely to see, I would.not want to jump too much on this. Tesla did not announce this but Karnataka CM did. Which means some discussion has been happening but the same has been happening with Gujarat, Maharashtra and TN too.

Moreover India has unveiled National Hydrogen Mission trying Hydrogen based cars for our roads and we are trying to diversify from battery cars? Lots of questions but I don't see Tesla not taking an decision for the next 2-3 years atleast. But the R&D center is Bangalore is welcome. Most companies have their R&D companies in India even when their own companies don't sell anything here.

First make some world class "Petrol" engine cars (in displacements more than about 1500cc) , before "lambi baat" of Hybrid and Fuel cell.

Most of your population can't even afford the 800cc Marutis.

They couldn't even afford a bicycle had there been the same tax imposed as in Bangladesh. You should see how these Indian students live in the US, I wouldn't even be surprised if they set a spending limit at around $100 a month lol.

What possible help could Mahindra cars get in technology from having an F1 team?? They make low quality vehicles with copied designs in a closed market like India, having politicians in their pocket (and therefore non-competitive lopsided business advantages, which they survive on).

First make some world class "Petrol" engine cars (in displacements more than about 1500cc) , before "lambi baat" of Hybrid and Fuel cell.

800cc Maruthis are not even in production. And that's something not even BDs can afford. While you promised to stay "good" in the other forum, you are here just to disparage and troll as usual. First let your whole country register more cars per year than an Tier 2 town in India does. Then you can come here to troll shamelessly.

FYI Mahindra Scorpio has an 2.2L mHawk engine displacement. Not to

Lol Indians as usual spewing their shit they are famous for.

Without Bangladeshis spending in india, you shithole Indian creatures would starve to death.

Heck even dogs remain loyal to the lords they are fed by but these Indians, being the lowest of critters, will keep throwing vile remarks to the people they earn their livelihood from.
This dumb idiot thinks he is feeding us. You are paying tribute more like. Lol.

Begani Shadee me abdullah diwana.

India is mainly a market of 2-3 lakh Rupee local cars, little tinpots hardly better than tuk-tuks, both in pricing and features. Suits the frugal kanjoos clientele locally who neither want nor deserve anything better.

Tesla cars cost a minimum of $39,000 so a copy, even the cheapest one, and that even in China.

Remains to be seen how Tesla recoups their screw-together sunk investments selling to a largely cheap kanjoos population in India, who are used to wanting Tata Nanos at US$3000 or even $5000.

I'm sure Tesla's investment will bring some tech infusion in India, which is different than China's market, where the Chinese can go tête-à-tête in technology with their own products.

India has no such locally owned tech competition hence an easy walk-over.

@Beast, @FairAndUnbiased your thoughts

There is no 2-3lac segment.. And Nano production line already closed... which was in 2-3 lc..Bdian should think twice before say something.. lol you guys don't even have proper roads.. talk about cars later.. first go for cheddi making.
They couldn't even afford a bicycle had there been the same tax imposed as in Bangladesh. You should see how these Indian students live in the US, I wouldn't even be surprised if they set a spending limit at around $100 a month lol.

Rich coming from bangladeshi.
Lol Indians as usual spewing their shit they are famous for.

Without Bangladeshis spending in india, you shithole Indian creatures would starve to death.

Heck even dogs remain loyal to the lords they are fed by but these Indians, being the lowest of critters, will keep throwing vile remarks to the people they earn their livelihood from.

You are the own spewing shit ... here in India relatex thread... go back to cheddi making to cover the same hole..

Last edited:

Not every car making company have that technology... not everyone uses ... mahindra is not in closed market.. it is a multinational company...

First get out of this thread stop your nonsense... and you first manufacture 800cc car before talking nonsense..

I know Muslims personally who had issues in getting rental apartments in Mumbai, just because of their religion. In the year 2020, which is hard to believe.

My intention is to troll you - but most muslims in India wants to convert as many hindus as possible into islam.

If muslims are given flats for rent, they won't keep quiet, they will go after hindu girls in the vicinity and will eventually convert them. Also, most muslims in India are aggressive, and mostly difficult to deal with. The rental laws in india are pro-tenant, and very difficult to get tenants evicted. Hence, landlords in general in India are very wary of tenants (I lived in Mumbai myself, the landlord is a sikh gentleman. My landlord revealed that he gave the flat on rent to me as I can not speak the local language. He confirmed that I am not a local person and hence can not have any local political connections and he has very little risk of me creating nuisance for him. Also, there are many landlords who prefer to keep flats vacant rather than rent them out to unknown people).

I know you won't believe my comments on muslims (as you hold an opinion that they are so innocent in India). There is so much material in Internet. The mere fact that you are holding your opinions (that you hold) itself means that you don't want to see for yourself.

I believe muslims in south-asia believe in converting as many hindus & other minorities into Islam (look at pakistan & bangladesh). Some pakistanis in this forum are honest. They are open and clearly state they want gwaza-e-hind, and bring India under muslim rule, and do as many conversions as possible.

Again - my intenion is not to troll you. I just get aggrieved by how much Hindus are being subjugated in their own country, but the liberal media highlights incidents that give totally different impression for the external world (like yourself & others). As breznev said - the liberals (& communists) will not keep quiet till a nation is destroyed.

Please don't care to respond saying how good pakistan & bangladesh is to it's minorities. This is an anonymous forum, you can be truthful & honest.

PS: I am not saying all muslims are bad. BTW - I have given my own flat in hyderabad to Muslims on rent. Again - I gave it after confirming that they are not from hyderabad (they are from vizag and have small children). I met them once, and the elder of that family (my father's age) said something that I always remember. He said "no person in the family must be forced to anything they don't like". It is a simple truth, that removes lot of family tension.

Last edited:
This dumb idiot thinks he is feeding us. You are paying tribute more like. Lol.

Since when did tribute became a synonym for alms? lol

You should watch how those Indian guides, shopkeepers and health care staff in Kolkata start kowtowing when they see a Bangladeshi tourist. Much like how the dalits would submit to the brahmins. lol
Heck they now even accept Bangladeshi Taka as payments. lol

Back
Top Bottom