What's new

Tesla sells over 54k vehicles in China in October, nearly 14k domestically and 40k export

I think I have already give the credit to them, they have the world best hype-making machine, just like the rest of the US.

LOL I can't help it if Chinese consumers are white worshippers.

For 2020 the Tesla Model 3 was the #1 EV sold in China

For 2021 the Tesla Model 3 and Model Y will both be in the top 3 EVs sold in China!

I do have to give China credit for innovation. This Wuling Mini model is #1 in 2021 for China and speaks loudly of China's advances in EV technology, comfort, styling, and quality.

6373120573079719259205059.png

#1 EV in China. This is definitely a noteworthy achievment in terms of understanding the Chinese consumer

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Tesla #2 and #3

Last edited:

For 2021 the Tesla Model 3 and Model Y will both be in the top 3 EVs sold in China!

Just denze of thousands among the 1.4 billion Chinese bought in your hype and you are dancing up and down LOL

And just because Tesla offer fewer model numbers in China does not make them better salers, BYD sales WAY WAY more EVs in China comparing to Tesla.

Tesla exports most of what it produces in China, December sales increased due to the subsidy going away and buyers wanted to get in before Tesla jacks up the prices yet again to offset the subsidy...

And here is NIO's ET5, which makes Tesla's model three looks like a stripe down Toyota corolla circa 1995:

1641077672281.png

Tesla exports most of what it produces in China, December sales increased due to the subsidy going away and buyers wanted to get in before Tesla jacks up the prices yet again to offset the subsidy...

And here is NIO's ET5, which makes Tesla's model three looks like a stripe down Toyota corolla circa 1995:

View attachment 805176

NIO sold a pitiful 10k vehicles in December. They can’t scale nor do it profitably. They stand no chance against Tesla.

View attachment 805176

Hopefully they'll do better than the last announced "Tesla killer". The supa-dupa BYD Han EV with their proprietary game changing BLADE battery that will put all other EV companies out of business.

Just denze of thousands among the 1.4 billion Chinese bought in your hype and you are dancing up and down LOL

And just because Tesla offer fewer model numbers in China does not make them better salers, BYD sales WAY WAY more EVs in China comparing to Tesla.
Sometimes I don't understand why its difficult to accept some facts as well. Tesla is doing very well in China, to deny that is being deceitful or putting g your head in the sand and pretend ding otherwise.
The fact that they entered the Chinese market less than 2 years ago makes it even more remarkable that they have risen to the top so fast in China. I think they might dominate your nascent EV car market this coming years. I still think it was a mistake your leaders made in allowing Tesla to set up ship in China so early on. Even in future, thanks to Tesla Your car industry might still be dominated by western brands like it has been this last decades.

Moreover, there is no Chinese car brand that is dominant in the US or Europe at all. I think that's what should be more worrying for you guys. Since opposite isn't true.

I do have to give China credit for innovation. This Wuling Mini model is #1 in 2021 for China and speaks loudly of China's advances in EV technology, comfort, styling, and quality.

6373120573079719259205059.png

#1 EV in China. This is definitely a noteworthy achievment in terms of understanding the Chinese consumer

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Tesla #2 and #3
Seems you are very proud of those Tesla the FWOCBs ...LMAO... What kind of tech has Tesla got? the Wheels? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
BYD's sales is not announced yet, while you can see the new Chinese startup companies (Xpeng, Li auto, NIO etc) are growing hugely in sales. While Tesla the FWOCB seems push hard to its dealers for the final months sales...

BTW, you can't even make a Wuling Mini EV by your own, without the battery, Tesla can make this:
Horse_cart_race.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Don't you mean this?
So these peasants are carrying these women to fuxk them hard like your indian brothers did? LMAO...
1641094143308.png

Troll aside, EV has ZERO tech without the battery, which Tesla the FWOCB has got none.

Sorry for your gang raped women by your indian brothers? LMAO...
Now back on topic please...
India_China_Locator.png

Um India is next to China..not Europe or the US...so I hate to break the brothers bad news to you...but they are your Asian brothers not ours...LOL!! You guys are kissing cousins.

Chinese = Indians
Indians = Chinese
:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Last edited:
Um India is next to China..not Europe or the US...so I hate to break the brothers bad news to you...but they are your Asian brothers not ours...LOL!!

Chinese = Indians
Indians = Chinese
:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
Whatever, as long as the indians agree...LMAO...

Tesla builds a factory in China using US investor money, sourcing parts from Chinese companies, making China less oil dependent.

Muricans: "We win!"
All profits go to the US, while China gets a lot of high quality jobs, and the entire world gets more electric cars.
Seems like a win for everyone.

All profits go to the US, while China gets a lot of high quality jobs, and the entire world gets more electric cars.
Seems like a win for everyone.
Chinese suppliers, e.g., CATL will get lots of profit by selling their products to the world, the FWOCB (Four Wheels on Chinese Batteries) Tesla is their packaging plant and sales department to do that.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom