Terrorists plan to kidnap Kejriwal for release of Yasin Bhatkal

Baadshah

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
jhfd.jpg

New Delhi: Terrorists are planning to abduct Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for release of Indian Mujahideen terrorist Yasin Bhatkal, according to sources.

Police informed the Delhi CM Kejriwal about the security threat, said sources.

Despite of attack on his party office situate near his home in Ghaziabad, Kejriwal declined to accept the Z category security and other security arrangements given by Uttar Pradesh and Delhi Police.

After the threat, will Delhi CM accept the security which, according to his promise before Delhi Assembly election, will never be accepted by him or any of his cabinet ministers?

Earlier, in 1999, terrorists hijacked Indian Airlines’ aircraft IC 814 to Kandahar, Afghanistan and succeeded to release of Jaish-e-Mohammad chief Maulana Masood Azhar and two others.

Yasin Bhatkal was arrested near the Nepal border in Bihar on August 27 last year.

Despite of attack on his party office situate near his home in Ghaziabad, Kejriwal declined to accept the Z category security and other security arrangements given by Uttar Pradesh and Delhi Police.

After the threat, will Delhi CM accept the security which, according to his promise before Delhi Assembly election, will never be accepted by him or any of his cabinet ministers?

Earlier, in 1999, terrorists hijacked Indian Airlines’ aircraft IC 814 to Kandahar, Afghanistan and succeeded to release of Jaish-e-Mohammad chief Maulana Masood Azhar and two others.

Yasin Bhatkal was arrested near the Nepal border in Bihar on August 27 last year.

Why kidnapping , just ask kejriwal honestly . He will release bhatkal .

Then the terrorists are in for a rude surprise. Exchanging a plane full of innocent passengers for hardcore terrorists is one thing. But nobody would want to release a terrorist a-hole in exchange for a self righteous politician with a holier than thou attitude who invited kidnapping by refusing proper security. They will be stuck with Kejri on their hands.

Ah yes I would not bother if he is kidnapped... Refusing the security for political stunts. ( This Joker should realize the security is not for Mr.Keji but for Delhi CM)

Ah yes I would not bother if he is kidnapped... Refusing the security for political stunts. ( This Joker should realize the security is not for Mr.Keji but for Delhi CM)

Its all a charade. He wants everyone to ask him to get security. Then he can get on his moral high horse and say that I never wanted security, its the people who forced me to..

Its all a charade. He wants everyone to ask him to get security. Then he can get on his moral high horse and say that I never wanted security, its the people who forced me to..
Exactly my thoughts too, besides I wonder why there is no talk about providing security to Delhi residents? ( only Delhi residence know the real picture)

This Kejriwal guy is stupid .If this happens ,we can assume kejriwal dont know about administration.A terrorists released for him ,then he already gave necessary disservice to this nation.
Pure Tuglaq Govenment reform.Seems better but not practical.

Why kidnapping , just ask kejriwal honestly . He will release bhatkal .

Ayalku corruption corruption enne chintayullu.Azhimati maranmenkil atu veetil ninne tudanganam.etu katire kondu valam vekkuvanu

This Kejriwal guy is stupid .If this happens ,we can assume kejriwal dont know about administration.A terrorists released for him ,then he already gave necessary disservice to this nation.
Pure Tuglaq Govenment reform.Seems better but not practical.

Ayalku corruption corruption enne chintayullu.Azhimati maranmenkil atu veetil ninne tudanganam.etu katire kondu valam vekkuvanu
keejriwal knows Indians very well, he is playing one populist card after other. I cant believe people still think he is some novice to politics.
The janta darbar was a poll stunt and it did not even backfire on him. He can always blame delhi police for everything.

Highly convenient to say that after one of AAP's high ups made a controversial Kashmir related statement. What is the source of this news?

keejriwal knows Indians very well, he is playing one populist card after other. I cant believe people still think he is some novice to politics.
The janta darbar was a poll stunt and it did not even backfire on him. He can always blame delhi police for everything.

And remember this delhi police is under centre homeministry.So now Kejriwal dont bother about law and order situation .What happen when it is in other states.Always a chaos.He has no vision .

Back
Top Bottom