What's new

Yasin Bhatkal, founder of Indian Mujahideen, arrested

jeez...do you indians look at active threads before posting new ones on items discussed already to the core?

look before posting, it doesnt take long

It's not about having the best..its about cherishing your ppl.....support them. India has turned her back on her ppl but gladly use and depend on them when they need something....India is wasting many opportunities due to its incompetent gov't. Bureaucracy is a nightmare and we have let too much time pass by doing nothing.

Muslims are everywhere......but our parties pander for votes...

cherishing ur ppl............this nation(am not proud to say it) is anti middle class like me and probably u too

Its a fact of life.....50 percent quota on admissions,jobs etc,situation is totally fucked up here

No muslims are not everywhere,,,here ppl don't admit that religion based terrorism exists as population of muslims is quite high,,,remember how boston bomber was chased and boston closed for 2 days!!!
Its not possible here,as muslims are in denial here.We even had sikh militancy but because sikhs were by and large against it,it got nullified......with muslims not possible

jeez...do you indians look at active threads before posting new ones on items discussed already to the core?

chood na yaar,,,hawa aane de:devil:

You shouldn't be upset at ppl like us. It is India's fault that our ppl who live in foreign countries are treated like ****. Think about it....India does not have dual citizenship for its ppl who live in other countries. Why? Israel and so many other countries do this, it seems India does not cherish her ppl. or they are scared Indians born and raised in other countries will cut thru the BS in the Indian govt and get rid of red tape.

oh ..you are of the same category I forgot..I dont cherish you people since you guys just blabber..people who really made US were hard working people who changed the system and made US a better place, if you like to do something for India leave your other country's citizenship and come and change the system in India..we have process of getting citizenship..we even have PIO and OCI cards..why talk about dual citizenship..that means you like to fall back on better opportunity wherever you find it..this is what I dont like..

You shouldn't be upset at ppl like us. It is India's fault that our ppl who live in foreign countries are treated like ****. Think about it....India does not have dual citizenship for its ppl who live in other countries. Why? Israel and so many other countries do this, it seems India does not cherish her ppl. or they are scared Indians born and raised in other countries will cut thru the BS in the Indian govt and get rid of red tape.

Not sure what you are expecting Indian government to do for people like us(I am including myself as well here) - I think NRIs especially the ones with the OCI have got the best of both worlds - Granted there are few things which one can't have as an NRI like voting or running for a constitutional position in India or buying farm lands or travel to some restricted areas, what India has offered for its OCI/PIOs is something I believe we should be grateful about.

so better have both the US flags "boy" and dont give your useless suggestions on "us", fyi FBI= NIA in India..useless fellow...

again I don't need your permission slum dog. FYI FBI is NOT akin NIA as you have claimed, you need to learn more about your country! NIA specific to terror acts only. FBI has a larger scope, mandate and powers over several law enforcement violations.

again I don't need your permission slum dog. FYI FBI is NOT akin NIA as you have claimed, you need to learn more about your country! NIA specific to terror acts only. FBI has a larger scope, mandate and powers over several law enforcement violations.

snoop dog - you need to take permission from me which you have not realized yet..keep on barking!

Most probably he will be hanged like Kasab

Most probably he will be hanged like Kasab

Most probably he will be served Biryani like Kasab :D

images

Indians are happy. It is like Hakimullah Mehsud getting arrested for Pakistan, though Yasin Bhatkal is very small fly compared to Hakimullah Mehsud

Most probably he will be served Biryani like Kasab :D

images
If Kasab being Pakistani can enjoy those luxuries, then Bhatkal being Indian is entitled to those luxuries.

Anyway Party has already begun , I learnt Bihar Police didn't interrogate him since he is Damad of Bihar (Married to bihari girl ) just like Ishrat being daughter of Bihar or to be more precise Nitish's daughter. :sarcasm:

If Kasab being Pakistani can enjoy those luxuries, then Bhatkal being Indian is entitled to those luxuries.

Anyway Party has already begun , I learnt Bihar Police didn't interrogate him since he is Damad of Bihar (Married to bihari girl ) just like Ishrat being daughter of Bihar or to be more precise Nitish's daughter. :sarcasm:

Kasab was confined to Mumabi only. However, Bhatkal is wanted by Police of Different States. Therefore, he'll enjoy Various Biryanies and Danda :lol:

Yes, probably. He will be fed well like Kasab before he is hanged. Waste of tax payers money.

being a civilized nation and treating even terrorists in custody in a civilized manner- does not make you worse, rather shows the difference between the civilized and them.

Kasab was confined to Mumabi only. However, Bhatkal is wanted by Police o Different States. Therefore, he'll enjoy Various Biryani and Danda :lol:

He will be kept in Five star hotel airconditioned jail. The SP and mayawati will come and ask him to be a MLA for their parties.

Not a wonder ,this nation's economy has collapsed. But still all hail the muslim vote bank...

being a civilized nation and treating even terrorists in custody in a civilized manner- does not make you worse, rather shows the difference between the civilized and them.

Treating a criminal in civilized manner is one thing and pandering to all his demands is another. Biryanis are not generally served in prisons, but Kasab was treated if he were a celebrity

Back
Top Bottom