What's new

Terrorists may attack cricketers in India too

Hey you... just leave aside all your sentiments and listen to me now, never ever commit personal attacks to me. I am not a soft target, better to remember that. And do not think I cannot insult others. But I do not do that as I follow the forum rules and as I promised that I will restrain myself from doing so. If you find my posts off topic, then report that post to the mods and they will do the justice. I could have showed you my another face, but again I respect the rules and I will abide by them. My previous post was not meant for any personal attack and is not off topic.

OMG......main to darr gaya yaar...

India's interests also lie in playing cricket in and with pakistan. lets hope things become better and india can play again in pakistan.

the attack in lahore has already had its impact in india, on ipl etc. the ipl turnover is 2 Billion $, its a big deal for indian cricket.

Last edited:
You must do all you can do prevent it! Trust me, losing cricket is like losing limb! Pakistanis are already paying the price for not arranging sufficient security.

Remember the terrorists must've already gotten an idea. The first time Mumbai attacks happened the ICL was canceled and the IPL delayed. The impact on Indian cricket would be far worse than it has been for Pakistan. We hardly had any cricket anyway.

Not to mention the obvious blame is going to fall upon Pakistan...

Agree with you an this completely bro.....There s no reason for terrorists not to attack teams in India....dont know whose purpose it s gonna serve but definitely it s gonna be a body blow for Indian cricket and cricket in India.

IPL 2009 might turn out to be a soft target if appropriate security arrangements are not made....General Elections in India dont make matters easy for security establishments...A nation of a billion people goin out to vote does require a lot of security...add to that a million people turning up to watch IPL matches, security forces in India will be streched to their limits.

I really hope that the Home Ministry comes up with the most feasible solution for all...IPL cannot be postponed as International cricketers wont be free after this period in April-May...all players will turn up due to the money involved....ensuring their security is our first priority.

Only two options lie before the IPL organizers...either cancel this years IPL and send a negative message to the world or work really hard for players security and host a successfull tournament which will send out a very strong message to the whole world..

But its always safety first!!!!!

If possible, tell your govt to pick up the players from the airport using an army chopper and then flying to the stadium directly drop them like para troopers right on the playing ground before the game starts.

Or your govt can also make a bullet proof, bomb proof, water proof, air proof underground tunnel as they did for the safety of the Indian terrorist Kasav from the army air base right up to the stadium's players' room and then the players can go to the stadium through the underground tunnel.

Both efforts will show the might of Hindustan to the world.

Pls note.. This product is "Made In Pakistan" ....Even Pakistan Govt has acknowledged that.

tx

There is another factor in India - After elections this yr, party sitting in opposition may pull a stint or two to malign the party in power.

Result: Blame will fall upon Pakistan and opposition will get a chance to yell lack of security ...

PS: Pls don't feel offended, pakistani politicians are not any better :)

There is another factor in India - After elections this yr, party sitting in opposition may pull a stint or two to malign the party in power.

Result: Blame will fall upon Pakistan and opposition will get a chance to yell lack of security ...

PS: Pls don't feel offended, pakistani politicians are not any better :)

You are mistaken buddy.

Yes, India has low level politics. But, I don't think anybody want to give cost of national security for this. Politicians also know that their very existence depends on the existence of this nation.

They are immature, but not fools.

You are mistaken buddy.

Yes, India has low level politics. But, I don't think anybody want to give cost of national security for this. Politicians also know that their very existence depends on the existence of this nation.

They are immature, but not fools.

and where do you put Narendera Modi? He actually allowed the murder of innocent Muslims in India ...

Every year hundereds get killed in India due to political violence and you claim that politicians will not do such thing ...

and where do you put Narendera Modi? He actually allowed the murder of innocent Muslims in India ...

Every year hundereds get killed in India due to political violence and you claim that politicians will not do such thing ...

Don't rush to put your say.

Yes, Narendra Modi has conspiracies. But he is a different man than you think.

Terrorist May attack the cricketer in india!
Dude i think terrorist may attack the cricketer in nz, oz , england , or any other country.
Idea is to protect them. And make them fail in their wishes.
I think kind of security being provided to cricketer is more than enough and it will save them.
Yes for sure it will put doubt in cricketers brain is it safe to come to indian if misadventure is tried.
But i guess soon these attacks goign to happen in aus or ns or endland if these terrorist keep growing @ the current rates.
So safety is not anywhere it is to be created!

the people who target sportsmen are just cowards....to hell with them.

I think a lot of lessons have been/will be learned from Lahore incident. More precautions will be made.

Even 5 years ago this was UNHEARD of.

I once again give Army Salute to the martyred police officers and to the bus driver. Sri Lankans have invited the Pakistani bus driver to Sri Lanka as a solidarity-visit.

its a shame that rather than support Pakistan, indian and britain have been villifying us. Even sports hasnt been spared politics unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom