What's new

Terrorists attacks Jinnah Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, seriously. What would it take for you to wake up and look at your own country and your own people? .... I'm appalled that even such barbaric event does not stop you from making wild conspiracy theories.

stop being a shameless shitbag, for it to be a conspiracy theory i need to point at someone as the cause of this and its quite clear that i acknowledge that its our own who did this, so theres no conspiracy theory you **** bag, i can comment on the causes of the troubles in my nation, i am in a better position to do this then you

Who has confirmed this sequence of event?

The TV reporter asked the people inside of the events as they played out and the people said that the terrorist entered the hospital and were going into the room of the terrorist when an Ahmadi (commando or some special forces guy) recognised someone from the people who were close to the room.

He stopped them and the terrorist opened fire, the bastard in the hospital was saved and the incoming police was shot at.

I just heard on ARY news Interior Minister Rehman Malik claiming he didnt know the terrorist was being kept in Jinnah Hospital and its a provincial matter.

Well Im sorry if u dont know such a high profile terrorist is being kept in a civilian hospital you dont deserve to run for the high office of the country, I have never known such incompetent leaders running the country of Pakistan its beyond me.

RIP to all the dead and my salute to the commando who thwarted the attempts of the terrorists mission.

for it to be a conspiracy theory i need to point at someone as the cause of this

and its quite clear that i acknowledge that its our own who did this, so theres no conspiracy theory you **** bag, i can comment on the causes of the troubles in my nation, i am in a better position to do this then you

Well first, you DID make it a conspiracy theory and i pointed out the extracts.

Second, abusive language was never accepted as a valid reason for any debate.

Third, You definitely are a better person to know about your country, that however does not make you a better commentator, is'nt it ?

Mate, seriously. What would it take for you to wake up and look at your own country and your own people? .... I'm appalled that even such barbaric event does not stop you from making wild conspiracy theories.

Your way of talking suggests you know exactly what's going on. I am afraid it's not as simplistic as you'd like to suggest. If you claim this event was not out of the ordinary and does not at least half raise the flag of foreign involvement, then it's really pointless to argue with such nonsense which is trying to avoid the obvious and turning it into a theory of conspiracy theory.

I have my doubts that someone very important is involved from within, this cannot happen without internal help.

Something big can come out of this and if the evidence is hidden then we have to question the government on what has happened.

if true.. then this is the most embarrassing moment for our police.

:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

Not just embarrassing a lot more, but without inside help, how this all can be possible, 4 policemen died today for nothing and terrorists escape!!

600 police elite commandos protecting the elite PML N families, and their stupid ministers claim bullshiaaat that they will beat the terrorists....WTF

Well first, you DID make it a conspiracy theory and i pointed out the extracts.

Second, abusive language was never accepted as a valid reason for any debate.

Third, You definitely are a better person to know about your country, that however does not make you a better commentator, is'nt it ?

listen shitface, if you think i am exploting this situation to talk about conspiracy theories then i will treat you with utter contempt that you deserve

take a step back and listen to the people who want the best for their country not some bhangee

Your way of talking suggests you know exactly what's going on. I am afraid it's not as simplistic as you'd like to suggest. If you claim this event was not out of the ordinary and does not at least half raise the flag of foreign involvement, then it's really pointless to argue with such nonsense which is trying to avoid the obvious and turning it into a theory of conspiracy theory.

SMC: I'm surprised. In fact that's exactly is what the original member did .. as if he knew exactly what's going on.... and here you are, accusing me of same!

I have'nt made any suggestion's (if you read my post again). I'm the kind who wait for the official report to come out before opening my trap!

I was appalled as its not even 24 Hours .. and people have started raising the conspiracy flag?

The security at Jinnah hospital was not satisfactory. Even a newspaper pointed it out.

The security at hospitals, except the Jinnah Hospital, was satisfactory and a significant contingent of security personnel was present at entry and exit points of the emergency wards where the injured and the dead were being brought.

The vehicles too were not allowed to be parked near the sensitive areas where the relatives of the injured and deceased had gathered along with the media persons.

The security measures at the Jinnah Hospital, however, were not satisfactory at all as all vehicles and people were allowed to enter the hospital unchecked. The space in front of the emergency ward where a large number of relatives of the injured had gathered had cars and motorbikes which had entered unchecked from the main gate of the hospital.

Moving scenes in hospitals after attacks

I wonder why?:what:

listen shitface, if you think i am exploting this situation to talk about conspiracy theories then i will treat you with utter contempt that you deserve
Well, sadly, no one in this whole world cares what you think. Its your business which face of your's you show to the world. I did make my point clear.

take a step back and listen to the people who want the best for their country not some bhangee
Ok, im listening. Tell me, whats your debate on point's i raised? (BTW: Bhangee is not valid argument, sir).

and people have started raising the conspiracy flag?

dumbarse, how is discussion a consipracy theory?

get out of this thread, you have no shame, this is not about indian agenda, you have enough threads for that

The security at Jinnah hospital was not satisfactory. Even a newspaper pointed it out.

The security at hospitals, except the Jinnah Hospital, was satisfactory and a significant contingent of security personnel was present at entry and exit points of the emergency wards where the injured and the dead were being brought.

The vehicles too were not allowed to be parked near the sensitive areas where the relatives of the injured and deceased had gathered along with the media persons.

The security measures at the Jinnah Hospital, however, were not satisfactory at all as all vehicles and people were allowed to enter the hospital unchecked. The space in front of the emergency ward where a large number of relatives of the injured had gathered had cars and motorbikes which had entered unchecked from the main gate of the hospital.

Moving scenes in hospitals after attacks

I wonder why?:what:

Well if that is the case then who is responsible?

Not sure about foreign hand but it does suggest that people behind badly need this guy to be killed to avoid any leakage of information. It also suggest that next round of violence might be on the way.

Also suggest that people from within are involved, security kept low, information about location put in papers height of stupidity.

Well, sadly, no one in this whole world cares what you think

and worse for you no one on this thread cares about you and your agenda, do the decent thing and just leave now, will ignore you from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom